Let's Do A Water Fast

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
no juices, no milk, no sodas, no blended smoothies, no malts, no slushes, no snow cones, no tea, no coffee, no beer, no liquor/alcohol, no wines, etc... Starting July 5-July 11.

Only water. This is NOT a fast from food. We can eat whatever we normally eat, but as far as what we drink it will be ONLY water for 7 days.
1720131615358.png

Last edited:
I’ve already cut down sodas nearly down to zero and drink mainly Pellegrino and Perrier now. Still drink coffee, iced and hot, though without sugar.

Does coffee count? It is just water and ground beans.
I did have to add no tea and no coffee, and I know that will be a deal breaker for 99% of all adults. At least they will still drink more water each day.

Coffee is also caffeine and other things; milk, chocolate, etc... Starbucks will melt a whole set of chocolate bunny ears in those drinks

Last edited:
I’ve already cut down sodas nearly down to zero and drink mainly Pellegrino and Perrier now. Still drink coffee, iced and hot, though without sugar.
That is good. I have not had any sodas since 2022 so far so good. I just cut them out of my life completely. I replaced them with the cold "simply lemonade" juices of which I will have to stop drinking for a week.

The only thing that will be hard for me is to leave the popsicles alone for a week. That to me is considered a juice.

People are already drinking a lot of yucky stuff today with it being July 4... just enjoying themselves. Tomorrow... 100% all water day. One day at a time.

post your sticky notes every where so you remember choose water - drink water tomorrow :)

Last edited:
What I normally do is put my water and ice cubes in my soft pink Stanley cup every day, and in my smaller-sized beautiful red Yeti cup I put my ice cubes and simply lemonade.

Starting tomorrow I will put water in both of them.

no juices, no milk, no sodas, no blended smoothies, no malts, no slushes, no snow cones, no tea, no coffee, no beer, no liquor/alcohol, no wines, etc... Starting July 5-July 11.

Only water. This is NOT a fast from food. We can eat whatever we normally eat, but as far as what we drink it will be ONLY water for 7 days.
View attachment 971863

Vodka has water in it too, right?

Right?

I did have to add no tea and no coffee, and I know that will be a deal breaker for 99% of all adults. At least they will still drink more water each day.

Coffee is also caffeine and other things; milk, chocolate, etc... Starbucks will melt a whole set of chocolate bunny ears in those drinks

Yep, that is a deal breaker for me.

But my usual liquids in my diet are 99.9% water and black coffee. So I'm good.

View attachment 971863
Let's not. I just made a plate of fried ramen with stir fried pork and veggies.

Your fast is way too long.
Ever go cold turkey from caffeine? Most people get headaches and feel like garbage for a few days after.

Yeah, the idea of a caffeine withdrawal migraine seems a like a reason not to do a water fast.

I just realized, this fast is only about what you drink. You can eat whatever you want. I'm to give up the elixir of the gods, and he can still have a doughnut for breakfast?

Forum List

Back