Let's Face The Facts--------Homosexuality Is A Behavior, Not A Civil Right

It is funny. Hateful Christophobic bigot.

You know nothing of me, so that statement makes no sense at all.
But then again, nothing that you have written so far makes much sense.
You completely lack the ability to debate.
With debate, it's a battle of ideas, not of personalities.
Instead of attacking the idea or a thought process, you make it all personal, try to go for the jugular of a person in the etherworld, and in the process, you undercut your argument.

See how that works, l'il slugger?

I don't use the word "gay" when referring to homosexuals. I use "sodomite". Drives the pitiful creatures crazy.

Oh, another n00b who thinks he's a BMOC.

Cool. I love new chewtoys.

Bring it.

:D
I'll tear you apart and then you'll go whining to some corrupt moderator to ban me. I know how this works.

Welcome to the site! Our regular asshole jerks have become very boring. Good to see a new one show up.

In the greatest most tolerant Country in the world sodomites can do what ever they want to each other in private short of murder. The problem is that sodomites want to force the other 90% of Americans to accept their decadent lifestyle. The 25 to 35% of Americans who characterize themselves as devout Christians or even moderately devout Christians have an equal right to be free from government forceful intimidation regarding acceptance of the sodomite lifestyle.

It is funny. Hateful Christophobic bigot.

You know nothing of me, so that statement makes no sense at all.
But then again, nothing that you have written so far makes much sense.
You completely lack the ability to debate.
With debate, it's a battle of ideas, not of personalities.
Instead of attacking the idea or a thought process, you make it all personal, try to go for the jugular of a person in the etherworld, and in the process, you undercut your argument.

See how that works, l'il slugger?
Hateful ignorant Christophobic bigotted sodomite.

Last edited:
Religion is a behavior too, not a civil right. This is fun....let's play some more.
OK, religion is protected by the US Constitution's 1st Amendment, sexual behavior is not.

Your turn. You're right, this IS fun! :popcorn: When will you be declaring "LGBT" a religion? With all the evangelizing to kids and punishment you have for heretics, it's about time, dontcha think?
Great post.

No, actually its really stupid and on the par with the idiotic idea that marriage equality will result in people marrying pianos.
No more idiotic than "marriage equality" leading to pedophilia or bestiality(the latter happening in Europe right now).

The "consent" argument doesn't work because the original definition of marriage only had implied consent.

The "original definition of marriage" has changed countless times and will continue to change.

Religion is a behavior too, not a civil right. This is fun....let's play some more.
OK, religion is protected by the US Constitution's 1st Amendment, sexual behavior is not.

Your turn. You're right, this IS fun! :popcorn: When will you be declaring "LGBT" a religion? With all the evangelizing to kids and punishment you have for heretics, it's about time, dontcha think?
Great post.

No, actually its really stupid and on the par with the idiotic idea that marriage equality will result in people marrying pianos.
No more idiotic than "marriage equality" leading to pedophilia or bestiality(the latter happening in Europe right now).

The "consent" argument doesn't work because the original definition of marriage only had implied consent.

The "original definition of marriage" has changed countless times and will continue to change.
No, the definition of marriage has not changed since the dawn of civilization. That's a lie.

In the greatest most tolerant Country in the world sodomites can do what ever they want to each other in private short of murder. The problem is that sodomites want to force the other 90% of Americans to accept their decadent lifestyle. The 25 to 35% of Americans who characterize themselves as devout Christians or even moderately devout Christians have an equal right to be free from government forceful intimidation regarding acceptance of the sodomite lifestyle.

Oh bullshit.

No none is trying to force straights to live as gays.

Its the other way around.

Its the straights who are demanding that gays live as straights.

This has nothing at to do with any christian cult. The so-called "christians" can live as they wish. They just don't get to force others to live as they do.

Why are you always such an ignorant asshole?

:asshole:

Great post.

No, the definition of marriage has not changed since the dawn of civilization. That's a lie.

WRONG.

CDZ - What is traditional marriage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Educate yourself.

And, thing is, as often as marriage has changed and no matter how it changes in the future, it doesn't really matter because (if consenting adults) I do not have the right to tell you who you can and cannot marry. Get it?

A less antagonistic response than "go jump off a bridge" -- that's progress I guess. All the major professional psychiatric organizations have rejected the claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder, however, so you might want to come up with a slightly less ignorant response next time.
They rejected the finding thst homosexuality is a mental disorder as a result of political pressure, not because there was a sudden epiphany.
Yeah, because there was so much pro-gay political pressure in 1973. Give me a break.
No. I don't give breaks.

The Stonewall riots were in 1969. That marked the beginning of gay rights. It took four years to force the change in the list of recognized mental illness. There was no sudden breakthrough in treatment where the medical community discovered a difference.
So your position is that the entire professional psychiatric community caved to political pressure from gay people, almost thirty years before it became unconstitutional to put them in jail for having gay sex?

You're right that it was not a sudden breakthrough. Like anything in science, it was a gradual evolution resulting from many decades of study, with the biggest leap probably being Kinsey's study in the '50s. The gay rights movement, such as it was at the time, no doubt drew attention to the issue. The idea that they strong-armed the medical community into their change of opinion, however, borders on tin-hat level lunacy. What, exactly, was the political threat that was made? Were there not enough conservatives to counter whatever pithy gay pressure you imagine there was at a time when 70% of the country thought gay relationships were "always wrong"? You guys really screwed that up, didn't you?

Oh bullshit.

No none is trying to force straights to live as gays.

Its the other way around.

Its the straights who are demanding that gays live as straights.

This has nothing at to do with any christian cult. The so-called "christians" can live as they wish. They just don't get to force others to live as they do.

Why are you always such an ignorant asshole?

:asshole:
Marriage should only be between a man and woman so they can procreate and ensuring the nations soverignty will be entact.

Citing polygamy is not going to help your lie. Even when polygamy was allowed it was still a male and female. Educate yourself. Marriage has never been defined as same sex couples.

I have no issue with religion until they start dictating how everyone else has to live their lives...

As LGBT tends to obey the vast majority of the "rules" set out by the bible, common sense rules I think both sides of the fence agree with, whey then do the religious choose to dwell upon the part that LGBT doesn't follow?

-----

"The dogmatically religious impulse stems from the psychological need for group identity and belonging, together with a need for certainty and meaning."

"This urge is closely connected to the impulse to be part of a group, to feel that you belong, and share the same beliefs and principles as others. And these impulses work together with the need for certainty – the feeling that you ‘know’, that you possess the truth, that you are right and others are wrong."

"Dogmatically religious people think that they’re right and everyone else is wrong. For them, religion isn’t about self-development or experiencing the transcendent, but about adhering to a set of rigid beliefs and following the rules laid down by religious authorities. It’s about defending their beliefs against anyone who questions them, asserting their ‘truth’ over other people’s, and spreading those beliefs to others. For them, the fact that other people have different beliefs is an affront, since it implies the possibility that their own beliefs may not be true. They need to convince other people that they’re wrong to prove to themselves that they’re right."

"Don’t blame religion for our problems – blame the human need for belonging and certainty." ~ Steve Taylor.

From an interesting piece on the psychology of religion: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-darkness/201206/the-psychology-religion-force-good-or-evil
Tell us one thing a Christian has forced you to do.

Not entirely sure where you figure that I claim Christians (or any religion) forced anyone to do anything... They are however arguing to /prevent/ people from doing something in their personal lives, based entirely on Christian's personal beliefs and opinions. LGBT's personal beliefs and opinions are not the same as Christian's. Why should this country listen /only/ to Christian's opinions and beliefs?

Have we not already compromised and incorporated enough of your core beliefs into the foundation of this country, even despite our clear mandate for freedom of religion? Why do you feel that it is the Government's authority, or right, to dictate your personal beliefs, and /only/ your beliefs, about how someone else wishes to live their life, about who someone else may love and marry?

I have no issue with religion until they start dictating how everyone else has to live their lives...

As LGBT tends to obey the vast majority of the "rules" set out by the bible, common sense rules I think both sides of the fence agree with, whey then do the religious choose to dwell upon the part that LGBT doesn't follow?

-----

"The dogmatically religious impulse stems from the psychological need for group identity and belonging, together with a need for certainty and meaning."

"This urge is closely connected to the impulse to be part of a group, to feel that you belong, and share the same beliefs and principles as others. And these impulses work together with the need for certainty – the feeling that you ‘know’, that you possess the truth, that you are right and others are wrong."

"Dogmatically religious people think that they’re right and everyone else is wrong. For them, religion isn’t about self-development or experiencing the transcendent, but about adhering to a set of rigid beliefs and following the rules laid down by religious authorities. It’s about defending their beliefs against anyone who questions them, asserting their ‘truth’ over other people’s, and spreading those beliefs to others. For them, the fact that other people have different beliefs is an affront, since it implies the possibility that their own beliefs may not be true. They need to convince other people that they’re wrong to prove to themselves that they’re right."

"Don’t blame religion for our problems – blame the human need for belonging and certainty." ~ Steve Taylor.

From an interesting piece on the psychology of religion: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/out-the-darkness/201206/the-psychology-religion-force-good-or-evil

Not entirely sure where you figure that I claim Christians (or any religion) forced anyone to do anything... They are however arguing to /prevent/ people from doing something in their personal lives, based entirely on Christian's personal beliefs and opinions. LGBT's personal beliefs and opinions are not the same as Christian's. Why should this country listen /only/ to Christian's opinions and beliefs?

Have we not already compromised and incorporated enough of your core beliefs into the foundation of this country, even despite our clear mandate for freedom of religion? Why do you feel that it is the Government's authority, or right, to dictate your personal beliefs, and /only/ your beliefs, about how someone else wishes to live their life, about who someone else may love and marry?
Marriage laws are state issues. Christians don't pass laws. Legislators pass laws.

The deviancy of sodomy is a deliberate choice, it's demonstrably not genetic.

The truthful billboards going up have struck a nerve, especially with the militant 'Salon' writer and the gay commenters all in a tizzy.

restrain_the_judges_billboard.jpg

Being gay is not a behavior Just how offensive can these anti-LGBT billboards get - Salon.com

GayMarriageBouquet.jpg

Irrelevant. Behavior is also a civil right.

-----

Marriage laws are state issues. Christians don't pass laws. Legislators pass laws.

Allow me to step out of the conversation you are apparently having with yourself by making up "whatever" regardless of my actual debate/discussion.

-----

Allow me to step out of the conversation you are apparently having with yourself by making up "whatever" regardless of my actual debate/discussion.

Yes, I agree. Your argument is weak and not based on fact. Mine is fact. Legislators of different backgrounds pass marriage laws. You prefer that sodomite marriage be proclaimed throughout the land by five judges.

Last edited:
A less antagonistic response than "go jump off a bridge" -- that's progress I guess. All the major professional psychiatric organizations have rejected the claim that homosexuality is a mental disorder, however, so you might want to come up with a slightly less ignorant response next time.
They rejected the finding thst homosexuality is a mental disorder as a result of political pressure, not because there was a sudden epiphany.
Yeah, because there was so much pro-gay political pressure in 1973. Give me a break.
No. I don't give breaks.

The Stonewall riots were in 1969. That marked the beginning of gay rights. It took four years to force the change in the list of recognized mental illness. There was no sudden breakthrough in treatment where the medical community discovered a difference.

Tipsycatlover

You are one dumb drunk/doctor/lawyer/dog washer twit.

NO, 1969 most certainly did not mark the beginning of "gay rights".

Jesus H fucking christ, where do you get this nonsense? C'mon, just because you're a pathological liar does not mean you are completely unable to read and learn.

No. I don't give breaks.

Tipsycatlover

You are one dumb drunk/doctor/lawyer/dog washer twit.

NO, 1969 most certainly did not mark the beginning of "gay rights".

Jesus H fucking christ, where do you get this nonsense? C'mon, just because you're a pathological liar does not mean you are completely unable to read and learn.
Learn? You're the teacher?

Forum List

Back