• No

• Don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Was Obama born in the US?

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.

It doesn't matter. If the born in the USA issue can be used to batter him a bit, it's to the good.

obama wasn't born in the US. He was born in Kenya and his brother says so, as does his grandmother and his aunt. In fact, his father's family says he was born in Kenya. Does it matter? No. Can it be used to further insult and denigrate the blackened creature? Yes. It matters less and less daily because all that he did as president will be undone. Before next year closes, the only "legacy" still standing will be Kagan and Sotomayor on the supreme court. A lez and a latina. That's what he did. All that he did.

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

Ask those on the right.

My guess is they are still trying to delegitimize Obama's presidency and the fact that he is still more popular than Trump. Anyway, truth matters not 'don't know/don't care, that is for cop outs.

I just don't understand why this argument has resurfaced. It was political mud slinging from years ago.

The left has run out of whines against Trump. They are now resurrecting zombie issues. It died long ago but the left keeps trotting it out when they get a cycle up.

Since you morons seem to think this is important put your money where your mouth is and put it out for everyone to see.
Well, To tell you the honest truth I don’t know and I don’t give a shit. We know John McCain was not born here and there have been others in question. His “hope and change” only Benefited progressives apparently.
And divided the nation like no one else before, and give us trump... Karma is a bitch

I do think it is strange that before him being a career politician be very little is known about Barack Obama.
I do suspect he was probably born here but then again the people this insist that he was born here so fervently I don’t believe because they are not the believable type.

What are my personal feelings on Barry?
His family life seems sound, his past is very shady, he’s a control freak absolutely, he has never had a real job in his life, he has been very sheltered and privileged all his life,
But what defines barry more than anything is that he is a career politician that makes him of very low character and a real shitty personality.

What say you? Yes or no?
It doesn't matter. If the born in the USA issue can be used to batter him a bit, it's to the good.

obama wasn't born in the US. He was born in Kenya and his brother says so, as does his grandmother and his aunt. In fact, his father's family says he was born in Kenya. Does it matter? No. Can it be used to further insult and denigrate the blackened creature? Yes. It matters less and less daily because all that he did as president will be undone. Before next year closes, the only "legacy" still standing will be Kagan and Sotomayor on the supreme court. A lez and a latina. That's what he did. All that he did.

One reads post like this and has to wonder, is there anyone that supports Trump that is not a homophobe and a racist?

What say you? Yes or no?

One reads post like this and has to wonder, is there anyone that supports Trump that is not a homophobe and a racist?

Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

What say you? Yes or no?

Why thank you! You've admitted by your avoiding the substance, that I am entirely right. This is what happens with ad hominem attacks. The truth stands. Attacking obama's birth is just a way of attacking him. Truth. obama's legacy is being dismantled bit by bit every day. The only part of him still stinking up the presidential history will be his supreme court picks which are two superlatively unqualified but politically correct women.

Oh stuff it you old bag. You're running with the word of a demented street preacher who puts up a YouTube video claiming to be a phone call to Kenya where the subject's voice can't even be heard, let alone the interpreter, who then proceeds to misquote the grandmother, and topping it off with your blatant racist assholism. Nobody buys it and you shot your own credibility in the face years ago. You're a fucking joke.

Local newspaper announcements. In 1961. Two of them. Not a damn thing you can do about that.

/thread

stupid ass birfers wont EVER put the BC issue to bed ... F'em all.

What say you? Yes or no?

You do realize that urban and rural divide this country far more than race and sexual orientation.
I happened to be a libertarian on social issues generally, but at the same time I think it’s sick and twisted to force things on other people’s kids that they do not approve of.
My ancestors killed gays, Every time they were found out.
Just like Muslims... And they did not want anything to do with other races. That is the culture of the American Indian.

By the way Democrats founded the KKK

Last edited:
Biography says Kenya?
Point is. Once handlers trotted him out and Americans clicked on D, it was over. Of course, now we know mcstain and romney would be bad also. Thank God for Trump. Finally.

He should have been able to put it all straight day 1. He never did. used as extra Distractions to further raid the US treasury.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back