Let’s Not Arm Anyone In Syria

Sally----give up----you are attempting to communicate with an ummah sow

Amazing how those like Maryam can stick up for Iran constantly no matter what happens there and how oppressed certain people are, but they want to drag in Israel for every little thing happening in the world. I don't know if you caught the news item the other day, but Qatar expelled some Muslim Brotherhood clergy. One of them used to preach out in Orange County (which is south of Los Angeles Country). There are so many Iranians and their offspring living in that area that it might contain the largest group of Iranians in the U.S. Can you imagine what they must have heard at the sermons given by this particular clergyman?

No , I can only imagine what you can imagine though.

Amazing how those like Maryam can stick up for Iran constantly no matter what happens there and how oppressed certain people are, but they want to drag in Israel for every little thing happening in the world. I don't know if you caught the news item the other day, but Qatar expelled some Muslim Brotherhood clergy. One of them used to preach out in Orange County (which is south of Los Angeles Country). There are so many Iranians and their offspring living in that area that it might contain the largest group of Iranians in the U.S. Can you imagine what they must have heard at the sermons given by this particular clergyman?

Sounds like those Calif Iranians are just worst than the Latin American gangs.

Yeah, I imagine Maryam finds it tough living in a little town in Arkansas where there can't be many Iranians around for a Muslim clergyman to set down roots and give a fiery sermon like he could in Orange County. Meanwhile, I think the viewers with brains can figure out what Maryam is. She will show you pictures of Iranian celebrations here in California (where her fellow Iranians are really free), but she will never mention those Christian pastors held in Iranian jails, how the Baha'i young women are raped the night before they are killed, and I am willing to bet that she didn't feel bad when that young Iranian woman Neda was shot. My own neighbor was thrown in jail just because he was a singer. Good thing he was able to bribe his way out so now he, too, can live the good life here in Southern California without worrying that those crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs will throw him in jail again for being a singer.

I have to say, you have a wild imagination there Sally.:cuckoo:

Yeah, I imagine Maryam finds it tough living in a little town in Arkansas where there can't be many Iranians around for a Muslim clergyman to set down roots and give a fiery sermon like he could in Orange County. Meanwhile, I think the viewers with brains can figure out what Maryam is. She will show you pictures of Iranian celebrations here in California (where her fellow Iranians are really free), but she will never mention those Christian pastors held in Iranian jails, how the Baha'i young women are raped the night before they are killed, and I am willing to bet that she didn't feel bad when that young Iranian woman Neda was shot. My own neighbor was thrown in jail just because he was a singer. Good thing he was able to bribe his way out so now he, too, can live the good life here in Southern California without worrying that those crazy Ayatollahs and Mullahs will throw him in jail again for being a singer.

Really, Maryam, anyone with brains following your posts can see what's what with you. However, if you think you are successful in fooling everyone, go for it. It doesn't cost us anything, but it is amusing.

I agree, I am totally against arming the Free Syrian Army AGAIN , the "moderate" rebel group. It started as a younger people group who became anti government of Assad.

How would the US like another country to come in here and we have a few thousand rebel anti government, and the other country gives them arms.

This is all to take out Assad due to Israel wants him gone.

Looks like Maryam or Leyla or Azar, whatever her name was in Iran, always has to drag in Israel.

I call it like I see it. I hope Assad fights hard and heavy back, because we have no right interfering in their gov. How would you like Assad to give weapons to Hamas. OH I imagine Israel has blamed him of that already.

Google Father Charles Coughlin, Penelope--- you are his doppleganger.
Nothing innovative about you

Really, Maryam, anyone with brains following your posts can see what's what with you. However, if you think you are successful in fooling everyone, go for it. It doesn't cost us anything, but it is amusing.

Getting back to this post, since Israel wants Assad out so bad go in and get him, leave the USA out of it, hey why not attack Iran as well, just Israel, not the US, see our guys do not want to die for Israel anymore. Got it Sally.

Getting back to this post, since Israel wants Assad out so bad go in and get him, leave the USA out of it, hey why not attack Iran as well, just Israel, not the US, see our guys do not want to die for Israel anymore. Got it Sally.

Penelope---can you give us a citation on your
allegation that ISRAEL is the party that wants Assad out "so bad"? I know lots of Israelis----lots and lots-----never heard anything about ASSAD from them-----the only people who seem to hate that bastard
that bastard and his dad over the past few
decades have been christian Syrian expats and their Christian children. Depending on where you live------in the USA-----YOU might
have access to Syrian Christians-----they are of the "eastern orthodox" thing with extra lines on their crosses.

allegation that ISRAEL is the party that wants Assad out "so bad"? I know lots of Israelis----lots and lots-----never heard anything about ASSAD from them-----the only people who seem to hate that bastard
decades have been christian Syrian expats and their Christian children. Depending on where you live------in the USA-----YOU might
have access to Syrian Christians-----they are of the "eastern orthodox" thing with extra lines on their crosses.[/QUOTE

Penelope----I am really eager to know-----you stated that Israel is very eager to get rid of
ASSAD

do you have a citation? Long ago when I read the pro Nazi literature left over from the 1930s -----I learned that the people SO EAGER to get into war with Germany were
DA JOOOOOOS Your post reminded me of my childhood------I read that Nazi stuff circa 1960----as a child

then came the war with Iraq-----also "instigated by the war mongering jews"

I was fascinated by the Pakistani civil war that ended with the creation of "BANGLA DESH"-------but even more fascinated ten years later when I was told it was instigated
by MOSSAD.

do your people ever change the standard song?

have access to Syrian Christians-----they are of the "eastern orthodox" thing with extra lines on their crosses.[/QUOTE

Penelope----I am really eager to know-----you stated that Israel is very eager to get rid of
ASSAD

do you have a citation? Long ago when I read the pro Nazi literature left over from the 1930s -----I learned that the people SO EAGER to get into war with Germany were
DA JOOOOOOS Your post reminded me of my childhood------I read that Nazi stuff circa 1960----as a child

I was fascinated by the Pakistani civil war that ended with the creation of "BANGLA DESH"-------but even more fascinated ten years later when I was told it was instigated
by MOSSAD.

Why do you refuse to read this ?
A Clean Break A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

ASSAD

by MOSSAD.

A Clean Break A New Strategy for Securing the Realm - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I never refused to read anything----you lying idiot.

so I read the idiot piece again----I looked and looked -----It is a discussion that does not even mention Assad-----why do you lie so much? are you Penelope?

Taking out Syria is ALL about Israel. What reason does the US have for wanting him gone ?

RIGHT !! :eek: Israel wants Assad gone so the country can devolve into an even MORE unstable sewer of Arab in-fighting just like Libya and Iraq.

Listen to yourselves.. This makes no sense. Does ISIS know that they are doing the bidding of Israelis? Does Israel have 1400 (YES 1400) different militias operating under their influence to remove Assad?

Go ask Assad if Israel is even on his radar as a threat today.. :lmao:
Morons..

ASSAD

by MOSSAD.

What positition does this idiot Richard Perle hold in the Obama Administration??

I want to talk about the topic WITHOUT the basement trolls changing the subject away from REAL American policy implications..

Arming ANYONE in Syria proper is a patently bad idea. And the idea that we are gonna background checks on these gangsters is ridiculous.
Arming ANYONE is Syria has NOTHING to do with crushing ISIS.

Not a thing..

Taking out Syria is ALL about Israel. What reason does the US have for wanting him gone ?

RIGHT !! :eek: Israel wants Assad gone so the country can devolve into an even MORE unstable sewer of Arab in-fighting just like Libya and Iraq.

Listen to yourselves.. This makes no sense. Does ISIS know that they are doing the bidding of Israelis? Does Israel have 1400 (YES 1400) different militias operating under their influence to remove Assad?

Morons..

oh good------I GOT MY CITATION------Penelope appreciates your input

Maybe y'all have never consider the probability that the US has always had a sucky, braindead Foreign policy and with idiots like McCain and Obama we are never likely to do ANYTHING intelligent in terms of MidEast policy?? That's the Occam's Razor explanation.. Try it out..

Maybe y'all have never consider the probability that the US has always had a sucky, braindead Foreign policy and with idiots like McCain and Obama we are never likely to do ANYTHING intelligent in terms of MidEast policy?? That's the Occam's Razor explanation.. Try it out..

who me? no I do not blame Obama or McCain. I cannot discuss this matter...
It is dangerous for me to express blasphemous opinions in the cyber caliphate

Morons..

oh good------I GOT MY CITATION------Penelope appreciates your input

:disbelief:

ASSAD

by MOSSAD.

What positition does this idiot Richard Perle hold in the Obama Administration??

I want to talk about the topic WITHOUT the basement trolls changing the subject away from REAL American policy implications..

Arming ANYONE in Syria proper is a patently bad idea. And the idea that we are gonna background checks on these gangsters is ridiculous.

Not a thing..

Please read post # 14, that is from the ex Amb Oren on Israel and Assad.

Perhaps your not aware of who Pearle is and how the think tanks work and the power behind them,

"Perle advocates pre-emptive strikes, such as in Iraq, as an extension of America's right to self-defense. For example, Perle has expressed support for a theoretical first strike on North Korean and Iranian nuclear facilities"

Richard Perle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

as dangerous as Normon Podhoretz, and their propaganda tatics, etc.

Your right as well about McCain, another war monger, we have many in our gov. that like war and power. There is no way to deny Israel wanted Hussein out, and now Assad and also Iran.

Assad is against ISIS, and the FSA.

The FSA is against Assad and ISIS.

ISIS is against Assad and FSA......

And we throw weapons into the mix as they slaughter each other............It's kinda like throwing meat into a dog fight.

ASSAD

by MOSSAD.

Not a thing..

Please read post # 14, that is from the ex Amb Oren on Israel and Assad.

Perhaps your not aware of who Pearle is and how the think tanks work and the power behind them,

"Perle advocates pre-emptive strikes, such as in Iraq, as an extension of America's right to self-defense. For example, Perle has expressed support for a theoretical first strike on North Korean and Iranian nuclear facilities"

Richard Perle - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

as dangerous as Normon Podhoretz, and their propaganda tatics, etc.

Your right as well about McCain, another war monger, we have many in our gov. that like war and power. There is no way to deny Israel wanted Hussein out, and now Assad and also Iran.

you are very entertaining, Penelope Of course Israel wanted the filthy murdering pig
sadaam Hussein out-------as did all decent people of the world. Of course Israel wants the filthy murdering pig assad out as do millions of Syrians and all the decent people of the world. Way back in the mid 1930s Jews wanted your "god" Adolf
Hitler ---"out" too and pigs like you wrote about it in the same tone you use today---
"LET THE JEWS DO IT"

decent people -----seem to agree with that which jews want-----and history confirms the fact that people like you are filth

Assad is against ISIS, and the FSA.

The FSA is against Assad and ISIS.

ISIS is against Assad and FSA......

And we throw weapons into the mix as they slaughter each other............It's kinda like throwing meat into a dog fight.
Except the dogs eventually turn on the hand that feeds.

Forum List

Back