Let's Stop These Backstabbing Attacks On Our Troops Right Now

Why aren't you just the sweetest little thing?

I get it, whatever your side says is ok....

As for your dirty little mouth... wuldn't even put my dick in it.

"American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the � of � the historical customs, religious customs." --John Kerry in 2005

Thank you Mr. Kerry, I'll bet Ravi was on the phone IMMEDIATELY when this asshole said this, weren't you Ravi?

You are absolutely right. The constant rightwingnutter attempt to try to paint the military as treasonous scum bags has sickened me from the very beginning.

Some of them were, sadly, yep. But that isn't the same thing as pretending that our troops are going to turn on American citizens, is it, you little piece of shit?

Oh really? I do agree with you. But who's exactly ordering drone strikes on sovereign nations that kill thousands of people most of whom are innocent civilians? That's right, it's Obama. I used to be a liberal...until I realized its all politics, you guys don't care about the people being brutally murdered. It's just a pissing contest.
What does that have to do with the OP?

Because all OPs from both of you alike contain the same thing, attempts to defy each others parties. But it's so hypocritical. What shocks me is none of is intended because any of you actually concerned of other people's well being. It's about your party's stature. It's not about the humanity or the mass murder of people overseas. So all this fake plea crap is worthless. It's only to show liberals are better than republicans. How about both of you actually start caring about people's lives overseas being destroyed with our taxpayer money rather than point fingers at each other? Once someone actually stands up for the right thing, then they can get my support. But it appears none of you actually have any sense of humanity towards people but you expect them to have unwavering support to our humanity. I support the truth. The truth is we have taken too many brutal actions overseas and our media likes to justify it and ignore it in the most horrible ways possible. It's time some of you wake up.

War is wrong... when the other guy is in power. ;)

After the Vietnam War, there were apocryphal stories about hippies spitting on our returning veterans and calling them baby killers.

Today, we have people who are doing worse than that. And it isn't hippies. It is deranged UnConservatives.

It is time to put a stop to this crap right here and now.

The bogus stories about DHS buying 1.6 billion rounds of ammo (they haven't) have now bloomed into full-fledged insanity, with the UnConservative loons saying the US Army is going to start slaughtering Americans and putting us in FEMA camps.

Some samples:

1. DHS has 270,000 personnel including an army of 70,000 armed agents. Among other things, it controls the internet and all communications.
2. An Army manual says Posse Comitatus will be sidestepped by the president so uniformed troops can become national police.
3. FEMA camps are being organized and serviced.
4. The 4th and 10th Amendments are ignored by DHS, and the 2nd Amendment's ‘right to bear arms,' is under vigorous attack.
5. Executive Orders enable the president to control food, utilities, and the internet. When grocery stores are empty, citizens must go to FEMA camps for bread and water. (Leave your guns at the door, please.)
6. A "civilian national security force" that candidate Obama wanted in 2008 is now the DHS, and it takes orders from President Obama.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Going to the link provided by the whackjob:

And the U.S. Army issued a 326 page manual, Internment and Resettlement Operations? It might be just a manual for army camps holding foreign prisoners of war, except for the sections under "Civil Support Operations," and how the Army will handle "DCs," that is, Dislocated Civilians. It details how Psychological Operations Officers will "reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes," including "muffling" (gagging) agitators. The manual clearly states it applies within "the U.S. and its territories," and that the Posse Comitatus Act prohibiting using U.S. soldiers as a police force in America can be sidestepped by the president "invoking his executive authority."

Another sample:

In plain English, the commander in chief ordering the regular army to slaughter Americans is not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act so long as military operations against Americans are commanded by dual officers; i.e., officers holding commissions in both forces.

Bottom line: Officers in the Reserve Corps becoming officers in the regular army effectively administers the coup de grâce to the Posse Comitatus Act.

Some of the stuff in this article needs more proof, but the history of P. C. is right on point:

U.S. Military To Assault U.S. Citizens: 1878 Posse Comitatus Act Destroyed

Untitled Document

This insanity is really starting to catch on, fueled by assholes like Alex Jones, who has pole vaulted to the number one position on my List of People To Gut Punch On Sight.

I bet some of these retards used to wear flag pins and have "Support Our Troops" yellow ribbon bumper stickers on their cars.

Now we know how they REALLY feel. They HATE our troops. They are SPITTING on them.

These little twerps are drinking the piss being poured for them, and regurgitating it brainlessly. Denigrating the men and women who have been doing four, five, six combat tours in shitholes on the other side of the world for the past ten years, getting shot at, maimed, and killed. These parroting little shitbirds are the biggest cowards I have ever encountered.

They have NO shame.

It is time to just start giving them the bitch slaps they so well deserve.

The next time one of them begins squawking, whether it is on the internet or in real life, just bitch slap them. For our troops.
You care so much about the troops that you think it's okay to put them in harms way over made up, bullshit reasons.

"American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the � of � the historical customs, religious customs." --John Kerry in 2005

Thank you Mr. Kerry, I'll bet Ravi was on the phone IMMEDIATELY when this asshole said this, weren't you Ravi?

Is that all you have? A tu quoque fallacy?

What a pathetic attempt to cover up the assholes who are saying our troops are going to start slaughtering us any day now.

Did Kerry say it or not pissant?

How about Haditha kid??

What happened there?

See this is what happens when you pretend to intelligent, you over step ;)

Is that all you have? A tu quoque fallacy?

What a pathetic attempt to cover up the assholes who are saying our troops are going to start slaughtering us any day now.

Democrats authorized the Iraq conflict (at least 42%) and then they undermined the mission for the next several years.

This is a lie. Not a half-truth. Not an err. A blatant lie.

Further, there is no declared war.

Consequently there is no moral obligation for Americans to support the unconscionable. That 42% of Democrats voted the corporate line does not mean the 58% of Democrats opposed to the war surrendered their rights to oppose travesties damaging US credibility in global affairs and damaging the treasury as well.

Au contraire.

This isn't catching on to anyone or anything. The only people paying attention to nonsense like this are loons on the right and left. I suspect you're on the left.

I am old school Republican conservative. A Bill Buckley acolyte who was a card carrying member of Young Americans for Freedom when I was a teenager. I was active in politics from a young age, and my mother was chairman of our state's branch of the American Conservative Union. Before I enlisted, I made many speeches before our state legislature for conservative causes, and worked for two Republican congressional campaigns.

And I am retired military.

I am also a critical thinker. How sad is it you mistake a critical thinker as being from the Left? That all by itself says a lot about the New Right today.

These anti-military conspiracy theories emanating from the New Right are sickening, and are just the latest development of an intellectual devolution process that has been going on for some time.

What is it going to take before those who believe themselves to be conservatives wake up to the fact the UnConservatives who have hijacked the conservative movement are going full batshit insane?

What will it take before conservatives begin policing themselves and throwing out the psychopaths?

It is way past time to start bitch slapping the crazies. We are seriously infected with them. They are a plague on our house.

Understandable.

But perhaps it would be beneficial to allow them to continue to spew their ignorance and stupidity for all to see, where they’ll ultimately be rejected by the vast majority of the American people; not unlike WBC.

How about Haditha kid??

What happened there?

Your point, besides a garden variety tu quoque fallacy? You thought you'd throw down a little red herring to distract from the fact there are right wing lunatics besmirching our troops?

Pretty sad that is the best defense you could muster in their defense.

That you are even attempting to defend them is interesting.

Last edited:
This isn't catching on to anyone or anything. The only people paying attention to nonsense like this are loons on the right and left. I suspect you're on the left.

I am old school Republican conservative. A Bill Buckley acolyte who was a card carrying member of Young Americans for Freedom when I was a teenager. I was active in politics from a young age, and my mother was chairman of our state's branch of the American Conservative Union. Before I enlisted, I made many speeches before our state legislature for conservative causes, and worked for two Republican congressional campaigns.

I am also a critical thinker. How sad is it you mistake a critical thinker as being from the Left? That all by itself says a lot about the New Right today.

These anti-military conspiracy theories emanating from the New Right are sickening, and are just the latest development of an intellectual devolution process that has been going on for some time.

What is it going to take before those who believe themselves to be conservatives wake up to the fact the UnConservatives who have hijacked the conservative movement are going full batshit insane?

What will it take before conservatives begin policing themselves and throwing out the psychopaths?

It is way past time to start bitch slapping the crazies. We are seriously infected with them. They are a plague on our house.

No what's sad is that you consider yourself a critical thinker yet can't tell the difference between internet conspiracy nonsense and what everyday average republicans think.

And the reason I label you left isnt observation its an insult. If you spent half as much time putting forth ideas or solutions as you do to attacking the looney right I might think otherwise.

In the meantime you should polish your pedestal, it's stsrting to dull

No what's sad is that you consider yourself a critical thinker yet can't tell the difference between internet conspiracy nonsense and what everyday average republicans think.

And the reason I label you left isnt observation its an insult. If you spent half as much time putting forth ideas or solutions as you do to attacking the looney right I might think otherwise.

I'm hearing this anti-military shit out in the real world, idiot. Not just here or elsewhere on the internet.

Alex Jones is spewing this shit on the air. It's infecting a lot of people.

Like I said, what is it going to take to wake people like you the fuck up? Seriously.

Is the birther movement just "internet conspiracy nonsense", too?

Wake up.

Last edited:
(smile)

I am nort defending anyone kid, I am pointing out what an ass you are.

You cheered Kerry when he said that and you supported Murtha when he spouted his lies.

Now you attempt to turn it around.

I see you love your little phrase of the day calendar ;)

You aren't retired military, just a punk on the internet looking all bad and shit.

How about Haditha kid??

What happened there?

Your point, besides a garden variety tu quoque fallacy? You thought you'd throw down a little red herring to distract from the fact there are right wing lunatics besmirching our troops?

Pretty sad that is the best defense you could muster in their defense.

That you are even attempting to defend them is interesting.

I'm hearing this anti-military shit out in the real world, idiot. Not just here or elsewhere on the internet.

Like I said, what is it going to take to wake people like you the fuck up? Seriously.

There is a difference between being awake and being a mind numb zombie that believes everything they hear or read influences everyone else.

You spend so much time taking offense to shit you hear that everything else is just a blurb to you when in fact it should be the opposite.

What does that have to do with the OP?

Because all OPs from both of you alike contain the same thing, attempts to defy each others parties. But it's so hypocritical. What shocks me is none of is intended because any of you actually concerned of other people's well being. It's about your party's stature. It's not about the humanity or the mass murder of people overseas. So all this fake plea crap is worthless. It's only to show liberals are better than republicans. How about both of you actually start caring about people's lives overseas being destroyed with our taxpayer money rather than point fingers at each other? Once someone actually stands up for the right thing, then they can get my support. But it appears none of you actually have any sense of humanity towards people but you expect them to have unwavering support to our humanity. I support the truth. The truth is we have taken too many brutal actions overseas and our media likes to justify it and ignore it in the most horrible ways possible. It's time some of you wake up.

At least you're consistent, that's better than nothing. But the next time you find me demonizing the troops will be the first time.

Kerry and several other prominent Liberal Democrats demonized the troops, I don't recall you complaining at all. meanwhile this story has NOTHING to do with demonizing the troops. As for the ammo, YES it was purchased, it is a lie to claim otherwise. And Obama said he wanted a civilian army to counter the Regular army.

Is the birther movement just "internet conspiracy nonsense", too?

Wake up.

Alex Jones is a not a republican in any sense of the word, he is a conspiracy nut, that you want to claim the party is responsible for his insanity is a ploy by you to justify attacking the republican party. As for the OP, the right is NOT demonizing or attacking the troops. One can not the ammo purchase and the apparent attempt to get regular troops involved with out saying or doing anything against the troops.

My personal opinion is IF someone tries to use the Military against every day civilians that military will shatter. Some will obey and some won't.

g was on the front lines with the "General Betray Us" crowd.
He endorsed Reid when Harry proclaimed the War was lost.

You are absolutely right. The constant rightwingnutter attempt to try to paint the military as treasonous scum bags has sickened me from the very beginning.

You mean from these "righwingnutters"???

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything " 40,800 Google results

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
39,600 Google results
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." 92,500 Google results

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners. 127,000 Google results
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," 94,300 Google results

So Iraq deaths and cost continued because the above remarks HELPED ONLY the terrorists and they were emboldened to prolong!

If you don't believe the terrorists were happy, elated to hear above traitors praise their efforts and disrespect their OWN troops.. you are totally ignorant.. truly oblivious to the affects this Harvard study said:

A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?
The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.
On a related note, the New York Times reports that the media aren't paying as much attention to Iraq as they used to:
Media attention on Iraq began to wane after the first months of fighting, but as recently as the middle of last year, it was still the most-covered topic.
Since then, Iraq coverage by major American news sources has plummeted to about one-fifth of what it was last summer, according to the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
If the Harvard study is right, we may be looking at a virtuous circle: Less violence means less media coverage, which in turn means less violence, says the Wall Street Journal.
Perhaps one day we'll wake up to discover that America won the war in Iraq months earlier, but no one noticed because the reporters were all busy with other things.
Victory in Iraq Day, November 22, 2008

Forum List

Back