Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so you should choose your words more carefully

But I think you have been honest so far and its too late to change your stripes now
He doesn't have to choose his words to make you feel comfortable. And he doesn't have to care what you think. You are the one who needs to choose words. You are the one who has the problem.

Being technologically and socially superior as whites have been for 500 years does not make them any less human and prone to sin
Whites have been neither of those things. And your weak excuses for white wrongdoing in America is an example of your moral lack.

He doesn't have to choose his words to make you feel comfortable. And he doesn't have to care what you think. You are the one who needs to choose words. You are the one who has the problem.
Yes, you have made it clear that only white peiple need to choose their words

You and Hellbilly have the privilege to say anything you want.

Yes, you have made it clear that only white peiple need to choose their words

You and Hellbilly have the privilege to say anything you want.
So true! He complained that I called him an “activist” while he’s been screeching “raaaaacist!” at or about me for weeks. It seems as though he demands that whites show him proper deference while he can rage and froth however he wants.

Sounds to me like you think I should let Mac tell me how to speak.
If you’re being overtly racist against whites, he has every right to push back and point out that your approach is not acceptable.

IM2 is also telling whites how they are allowed to speak to him. Any problem there, or do you have different standards depending on the race of the person making the demands?

Welfare Queen,

Larry Elder is a loser. He's forgotten from whence he came and he steps on the people who helped him rise. If he was white dissing whites you would not declare what kind of great man he is. You nor flacaltenn. So pretend he's white and understand that he's a loser.

Still no quote in which you claimed Elder said he was proud his opinions help white people be more racist. Why am I not surprised. :(

If you’re being overtly racist against whites, he has every right to push back and point out that your approach is not acceptable.

IM2 is also telling whites how they are allowed to speak to him. Any problem there, or do you have different standards depending on the race of the person making the demands?
I have every right to do the same.
Your attempts to make us look like racists is falling short. He won’t stand for it and neither will I.

I have every right to do the same.
Your attempts to make us look like racists is falling short. He won’t stand for it and neither will I.
How ironic, considering that he (and you to a lesser extent) are claiming that white posters here are racist, when they are not. You are doing the very thing you accuse others of (as is typical among the left).

(In fact, you and he have posted to one another about racists, and how I belong to that cult.)

How ironic, considering that he (and you to a lesser extent) are claiming that white posters here are racist, when they are not. You are doing the very thing you accuse others of (as is typical among the left).

(In fact, you and he have posted to one another about racists, and how I belong to that cult.)
Do you deny the fact that there are white racist posters here?

No, there are some. But I’m not one of them, and I’ve been attacked relentlessly.

Now your turn: do you deny that there are black or other non-white racists here?
Non whites lack the power to be racist. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, this country belongs to white people. No power no racism. What I do and did today is ignore them. Give it a try. It’s quite liberating.

Non whites lack the power to be racist. As was pointed out earlier in this thread, this country belongs to white people. No power no racism. What I do and did today is ignore them. Give it a try. It’s quite liberating.
Of course non-whites can be racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back