Levins response today about Trump winning

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

That makes as much sense as most other things right wingers say.
You have no room to talk, liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Then why did you nominate one for president?!

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

Again, no. Trump has a history of supporting Dems and Dem policy. Stop deflecting with gibberish.

Answer the question: how is Trump going to win without the conservative vote and how is he going to get our vote?

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

More sour grapes.

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

Because you always whine, pout, and then do exactly what you are told to do. Every time. I expect to see you singing the praises of Trump before the election.

More sour grapes.

Because you always whine, pout, and then do exactly what you are told to do. Every time. I expect to see you singing the praises of Trump before the election.

Wanna bet?

I listened to Levin on the way home last night. I laughed my ass off! It made me so happy!

I hear his ratings are in the tank. I think he forgot who his core audience is.

Don't be too shocked when Levin and all the other right wing broadcasters suddenly come around to Trump's point of view. They are still right wing whores, and will blow who ever they are told to blow.

Beck is suicidal and rubbing his face in Cheetos these days, the Red Eye guys have turned into screaming mimis, Levin will never come around because his fiance's son worked for Cruz, Erik over at Red State is having a conniption, that asshole that's the editor of the Daily Caller is just having a full metal jacket breakdown because the bullshit with his lying bitch girlfriend Michelle Fields didn't take out Trump and only Hannity with Rush a close second stayed neutral till the end so consequently they aren't shitting their pants.

More sour grapes.

Wanna bet?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

More sour grapes.

I'm not sitting this out. But I'm not supporting progressives in either party. Not sure how I will utilize my vote yet

I listened to Levin on the way home last night. I laughed my ass off! It made me so happy!

Don't be too shocked when Levin and all the other right wing broadcasters suddenly come around to Trump's point of view. They are still right wing whores, and will blow who ever they are told to blow.

Beck is suicidal and rubbing his face in Cheetos these days, the Red Eye guys have turned into screaming mimis, Levin will never come around because his fiance's son worked for Cruz, Erik over at Red State is having a conniption, that asshole that's the editor of the Daily Caller is just having a full metal jacket breakdown because the bullshit with his lying bitch girlfriend Michelle Fields didn't take out Trump and only Hannity with Rush a close second stayed neutral till the end so consequently they aren't shitting their pants.

None of that matters. they will suddenly see where they have been wrong, and fall in line to support the GOP. They don't have the balls to do different.

You don't think they've learned their lesson? I'm hoping they have. But... you're probably right.

They over committed to Cruz. I don't think they can make a comeback. I read a lot of comment sections and the talkers I mentioned along with the bloggers and others who backed Cruz turned their audiences off so much they'll never recover all the way.

Listeners are really really pissed. Take last night for example. I was listening to the Red Eye guys go just ballistic over the Trump win. I went to Coast to Coast before bed because they were just over the top. My husband was listening on his way home from work and he described what he heard as nothing short of frothing at the mouth pure rabid reaction to anyone who was calling up that was a Trump supporter.

What floors us is that so many of these talkers and bloggers would risk so much for just one election cycle. You lose your audience they don't come back.

Wanna bet?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

But please, do continue spouting what it is that you know I'll do.

See? Right wingers are already falling in line. I guess your beliefs weren't that strong after all.

None of that matters. they will suddenly see where they have been wrong, and fall in line to support the GOP. They don't have the balls to do different.

But their audience has turned on them. It won't matter what they do now. And it's right across the board that of course they had every right to criticize Trump or any candidate, but when night after night the talkers tell you the listener that you are a fucking asshole for liking candidate A or B or C or D and not liking Cruz, the listener changes the channel.

That makes as much sense as most other things right wingers say.
You have no room to talk, liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

only in rightwingnuthackworld
Right on cue.

Wanna bet?

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

So your choices are Trump, Hillary, or sitting it out to punish the GOP. Which are you going to do?

Wanna bet?

So your choices are Trump, Hillary, or sitting it out to punish the GOP. Which are you going to do?

I don't support Trump or Clinton, why would I vote for them?

But their audience has turned on them. It won't matter what they do now. And it's right across the board that of course they had every right to criticize Trump or any candidate, but when night after night the talkers tell you the listener that you are a fucking asshole for liking candidate A or B or C or D and not liking Cruz, the listener changes the channel.

Change the channel to what? Right wingers need crazy right wing radio just as much as the radio stations need them. where else are they going to have their fear and hate supported? They will find a way to believe Trump isn't so bad after all, and life will go on as always.

Wanna bet?

I don't support Trump or Clinton, why would I vote for them?

So you'll sit this one out?

Forum List

Back