Levins response today about Trump winning

really Mark? Really? So youre ok with Hillary appointing far left SCJ's?, Mr. "Constitution?"

what we can never support trump was difficult to understand?

No he isn't alright with Hillary appointing leftist judges. None of us are. So why the heck would we support trump when he will appoint leftist judges?

You guys have already ensured that whomever is elected the left gets progressive judges. You were warned and you did it anyway. How the heck is it our fault that you ignored reason ?

Whether trump wins or loses the destruction of our society that is to come is squarely on your shoulders. So stop being a pansy lefty and man up.

You don't have the slightest idea what judges Trump would nominate. You're just butthurt because Cruz couldn't win. Get over it.

He told us what kind of judges he would appoint.

really Mark? Really? So youre ok with Hillary appointing far left SCJ's?, Mr. "Constitution?"

what we can never support trump was difficult to understand?

No he isn't alright with Hillary appointing leftist judges. None of us are. So why the heck would we support trump when he will appoint leftist judges?

You guys have already ensured that whomever is elected the left gets progressive judges. You were warned and you did it anyway. How the heck is it our fault that you ignored reason ?

Whether trump wins or loses the destruction of our society that is to come is squarely on your shoulders. So stop being a pansy lefty and man up.

You don't have the slightest idea what judges Trump would nominate. You're just butthurt because Cruz couldn't win. Get over it.

He told us what kind of judges he would appoint.

They're going to be great! :rofl:

Are we going to be bored by Media Matters breathless spin on Levin and Hannity and Limbaugh from now until November? Talk about real issues if you can lefties or post it on the freaking media forum.

Levin, Hannity, and rush aren't really the point. The total disarray of right wing crazies is the point. Those three are just examples.

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

That makes as much sense as most other things right wingers say.

what we can never support trump was difficult to understandw

Have it ever occurred to you that many wish to 'destroy' this society in favor of a different one?

I'm very aware that progressives on left and right want to overthrow the constitution and our God given rights. I also know how much people will suffer and die when that happens.

There are liberals that wish to abridge the 2nd Amendment.

I will acknowledge that.

But to overthrow 'God give rights'?
I've heard of human rights. I've heard of civil rights. What are these 'God given' rights you speak of?

I listened to Levin on the way home last night. I laughed my ass off! It made me so happy!

I hear his ratings are in the tank. I think he forgot who his core audience is.

Don't be too shocked when Levin and all the other right wing broadcasters suddenly come around to Trump's point of view. They are still right wing whores, and will blow who ever they are told to blow.
I'm not so sure about that. Remember when Michael Steele had to apologize to Limbaugh a few years ago?
No what did he apologize for?
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...gizes-to-limbaugh-in-flap-over-his-role/?_r=0

You have no room to talk, liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

I listened to Levin on the way home last night. I laughed my ass off! It made me so happy!

I hear his ratings are in the tank. I think he forgot who his core audience is.

Don't be too shocked when Levin and all the other right wing broadcasters suddenly come around to Trump's point of view. They are still right wing whores, and will blow who ever they are told to blow.
I'm not so sure about that. Remember when Michael Steele had to apologize to Limbaugh a few years ago?

Yes, but now Trump IS the republican party. They are stuck with choosing between him and Hillary. Which way do you think they will go? That could change if a third party is launched, but that is the only way.
They may just rag on both candidates. We'll see what happens. What a time to be alive.

Trump loses to Hillary in every Fox News Poll.

WTF does that tell ya?

This little populist collective brain fart has laid a turd and it's really starting to stink up the place.

what we can never support trump was difficult to understandw

Have it ever occurred to you that many wish to 'destroy' this society in favor of a different one?

I'm very aware that progressives on left and right want to overthrow the constitution and our God given rights. I also know how much people will suffer and die when that happens.

There are liberals that wish to abridge the 2nd Amendment.

I will acknowledge that.

But to overthrow 'God give rights'?
I've heard of human rights. I've heard of civil rights. What are these 'God given' rights you speak of?

Free will.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.

You have no room to talk, liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the noise of all those death panels, FEMA Prisons, The military attacking Texas, Walmart tunnels, and people looking for the Presidents birth certificate.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

only in rightwingnuthackworld

while i share your disdain for the donald....he isn't a progressive. progresses aren't bigoted fascistic loons who think women should be punished for terminating a pregnancy...well, unless it's one of his girlfriends and he wants her to "take care of it".

More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

Forum List

Back