Levins response today about Trump winning

You don't have the slightest idea what judges Trump would nominate. You're just butthurt because Cruz couldn't win. Get over it.

He said he'd consider his sister, who is a federal judge ... then proceeded to say he has no idea what she believes.

Wow, that's some presidential decision making skills there, Don.

Trump: Sure I Said My Sister Should be on the Supreme Court, but I Have no Idea What She Believes (VIDEO) | RedState
Judges are supposed to be selected based on their wisdom and intelligence, their ability to make sound judgments according to the law. In that respect, his sister may very well be a good pick.

Wanna bet?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

But please, do continue spouting what it is that you know I'll do.

So your choices are Trump, Hillary, or sitting it out to punish the GOP. Which are you going to do?

I don't support Trump or Clinton, why would I vote for them?

So you'll sit this one out?

Yup.

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?
Who is "we"? Do you speak for everyone else?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

So your choices are Trump, Hillary, or sitting it out to punish the GOP. Which are you going to do?

Yup.

I'll try to remind you of that when you start whining about who to vote for.

You don't have the slightest idea what judges Trump would nominate. You're just butthurt because Cruz couldn't win. Get over it.

He said he'd consider his sister, who is a federal judge ... then proceeded to say he has no idea what she believes.

Trump: Sure I Said My Sister Should be on the Supreme Court, but I Have no Idea What She Believes (VIDEO) | RedState
Judges are supposed to be selected based on their wisdom and intelligence, their ability to make sound judgments according to the law. In that respect, his sister may very well be a good pick.

Well Trump wouldn't know, as he said he doesn't even know what she believes. So he's never had a discussion with her re: politics? judgements? opinions? How odd.

You mean like the reality that you need cruz supporters in the general election if trim has any hopes of winning? You realize he is losing the red state of Utah right?
Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

Conservatives. Using 'we' in the general sense. Duh.

It appears that the Donald is more poorly informed than many of you goofs! Why would he say such a stupid thing?

More sour grapes.

You would think that isnself explanatory

Levin has trouble accepting reality, like a lot of Cruz supporters. They are a strange breed.

More sour grapes.

Contrary to what you may believe Trump doesn't need the votes of those on the right that rather see Clinton in office. There aren't enough morons in the Republican party to impact the election like that. What he loses with the cry baby non voters he more than makes up with his cross over appeal, independents, Reagan Dems, new voters, blacks, hispanics etc.

Those that won't vote for him should go sulk in the corner or start their own party and watch the 'new' Republican Party gets things done like they should have been done years and years ago.

Yup.

I'll try to remind you of that when you start whining about who to vote for.

Your reading comprehension needs massive work. I'll say this again because apparently you're a dense individual: I'm not voting for Trump or Clinton (or Sanders if that were to happen). I do not support them, will not vote for them, am sitting it out. So why you think I'm going to be whining about who to vote for is beyond me.

* bookmarked for future use.

Love how the #nevertrump movement think they are so important and needed :lol: :lol:

Kick rocks, you're not important nor needed.

The good news for the GOP is that they don't have to waste any money trying to get the Donald elected. They can concentrate all of their support on retaining senate and house seats.

More sour grapes.

You think you speak for all conservatives? You don't.

More sour grapes.

Contrary to what you may believe Trump doesn't need the votes of those on the right that rather see Clinton in office. There aren't enough morons in the Republican party to impact the election like that. What he loses with the cry baby non voters he more than makes up with his cross over appeal, independents, Reagan Dems, new voters, blacks, hispanics etc.

Those that won't vote for him should go sulk in the corner or start their own party and watch the 'new' Republican Party gets things done like they should have been done years and years ago.

The only cross over appeal I see is Sanders supporters because they hate Clinton. Yes, he will need conservative's votes to help him win. He'll get some I'm sure. Not mine.

Why is it that none of you can just have a discussion without the name calling?

Not sulking or pouting so stop projecting, just disappointed that Trump, who I see as not all that different from rino's and dems, will be the candidate. I believe he will be more of the same. I hope I'm wrong.

I've said numerous times here, if he wins and actually does improve things, actually is a good president, I'll be happy to eat a slice of humble pie.

More sour grapes.

Jesus, SJ. I was using 'we' in the general sense. I've no doubt some conservatives will vote for him, if only to keep Clinton out. Good for you.

More sour grapes.

Jesus, SJ. I was using 'we' in the general sense. I've no doubt some conservatives will vote for him, if only to keep Clinton out. Good for you.
In other words, you don't speak for anybody but yourself, right?

:rolleyes:

smh

:rolleyes:

smh
That's what I thought. ;)

It appears that the Donald is more poorly informed than many of you goofs! Why would he say such a stupid thing?

He probably consulted himself, like he does on foreign policy.

really Mark? Really? So youre ok with Hillary appointing far left SCJ's?, Mr. "Constitution?"

what we can never support trump was difficult to understand?

No he isn't alright with Hillary appointing leftist judges. None of us are. So why the heck would we support trump when he will appoint leftist judges?

You guys have already ensured that whomever is elected the left gets progressive judges. You were warned and you did it anyway. How the heck is it our fault that you ignored reason ?

Whether trump wins or loses the destruction of our society that is to come is squarely on your shoulders. So stop being a pansy lefty and man up.

Trump will not support leftist judges.Hillary will.

Forum List

Back