Levins response today about Trump winning

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

Because you always whine, pout, and then do exactly what you are told to do. Every time. I expect to see you singing the praises of Trump before the election.

Wanna bet?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

But please, do continue spouting what it is that you know I'll do.

So you think voting for Hillary is going to help this country? Really?

Where did you get the idea that I'd vote for her?

It is still a mystery who watches Levin, Alex Jones, and Michail Sewage. These three, among all the weirdo right wing radio dopes, are just angry batshits. Levine screams every other sentence. Who would listen to this for more than 3 minutes even for entertainment? WTF is wrong with people?
One has to be as crazy, or worse than them, to listen.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

Sorry, no. I'm sitting this one out. Why do you guys always think you know what someone else is going to do?

Because you always whine, pout, and then do exactly what you are told to do. Every time. I expect to see you singing the praises of Trump before the election.

Wanna bet?

It will take a few days for right wing radio to make their 180 degree turn, and soon after that you will follow. If you were able to make your own reasonable decisions, you wouldn't be a right winger to start with.

It will be based on something. Clinton will do or say something so horrendous....so UNCONSCIONABLE that the nutjobs with microphones will have "no choice". But....we must remember that these guys stand to make bank if Clinton wins. So...they don't really want to see Trump to victory. They just want their lemmings to forgive them so they can sell chachkis.

You are probably right, only what ever Clinton says or does probably won't be UNCONSCIONABLE, but it will be portrayed as such. They can really pick anything, and if they make enough fuss about it, it will serve their purpose.

Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

You will vote for trump, and you will like it, because right wingers don't have the balls stand up to the GOP.

I'll be shocked if self-proclaimed conservatives of your ilk don't find some reason to "come around" and vote Trump.

Seriously? We were never trump long before trump got dirty with Ted. Why? Because he is a progressive and a con man. Because he has spoken multiple times how he is going to ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

And yet you elected the buffoon anyway. you just expect us to fall in line and vote for him because he has an R next to his name. You seriously don't see how stupid this idea was. You sure showed those establishment types though, electing a Democrat financier.
More sour grapes.

Nope. We're done voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and 'because they have an R next to their name'. Trump needs our vote to win. How's he going to do that?

Yep.

More sour grapes.

I'll be shocked if self-proclaimed conservatives of your ilk don't find some reason to "come around" and vote Trump.

I'm not voting for Trump. Believe it or not, I don't care.

If he wins I hope I'm wrong about him. Not holding my breath though.

I will say that two things might, might sway me to vote for Trump.

1. Picking Cruz as his vp

2. Nominating Cruz for scotus.

Of course, the 2nd one will be nothing more than Trump's word (which I don't trust) because he'd have to get elected to do this. So, perhaps it's really only one thing ... if he were to pick Cruz as his vp.

And for those who want to come in and say "aHA!, I TOLD you!". Yeah, note that Trump pulling in the most conservative pol of the bunch is the ONLY thing that MIGHT sway me. Why? Because I don't believe Trump has a conservative bone in his body and yes, we need that part in the equation.

Again, not holding my breath.

Wanna bet?

You can't even have a discussion without insults. How very tolerant of you. :rolleyes:

I've said repeatedly on here, over the past several months, that I do not trust Trump, he is a liberal in R clothing, and that I do not and will not support him, and I will not vote for him.

If you aren't voting for Trump, you're effectively voting for Clinton.

Wanna bet?

If you aren't voting for Trump, you're effectively voting for Clinton.

Well, no I'm not ... no matter how much you claim otherwise.

If I'm not voting for Trump and I'm not voting for Clinton, then I'm not voting for anyone.

Translation: Trump was mean to Ted so we're not gonna vote for him. That'll show you.

More sour grapes.

Contrary to what you may believe Trump doesn't need the votes of those on the right that rather see Clinton in office. There aren't enough morons in the Republican party to impact the election like that. What he loses with the cry baby non voters he more than makes up with his cross over appeal, independents, Reagan Dems, new voters, blacks, hispanics etc.

Those that won't vote for him should go sulk in the corner or start their own party and watch the 'new' Republican Party gets things done like they should have been done years and years ago.

The only cross over appeal I see is Sanders supporters because they hate Clinton. Yes, he will need conservative's votes to help him win. He'll get some I'm sure. Not mine.

Why is it that none of you can just have a discussion without the name calling?

Not sulking or pouting so stop projecting, just disappointed that Trump, who I see as not all that different from rino's and dems, will be the candidate. I believe he will be more of the same. I hope I'm wrong.

I've said numerous times here, if he wins and actually does improve things, actually is a good president, I'll be happy to eat a slice of humble pie.
Do you not see the outright hypocrisy and stupidity of the #nevertrump gang you so blindly follow? These morons claimed the end of the world if Clinton is elected and the total annihilation of our liberties with her SCOTUS picks-which BTW is true and accurate-YET like the dumbasses they are, they refuse to vote for the guy that can stop that from happening. I mean wtf? Does that make any sense? Why don't they just be honest and say "yeah we really don't believe Clinton will be that bad but we just like to vomit talking points to look like we stand for something"

If Cruz would have won (who I really really really dislike) I would have voted for him simply because I do believe the assessment of a Clinton Presidency being disastrous for the country. We really cannot afford it..literally. I wouldn't sulk and say I wasn't going to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because the 'evil' of a Clinton candidacy trumps EVERYTHING. Perhaps you feel refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils will save the country and preserve our constitutional rights or perhaps you really don't believe Clinton will be all that bad. I think you think the latter and that's totally fine. I actually respect that much more than watching you #nevertrumpers being total fucking hypocrite's.

Again, sit on the sidelines and be a bystander while Americans take to the voting booths in the hopes defeating another 4 years of Obama and certain disaster. We'll do it with our without you. Americans are fed up and there's way more of 'us' than there is of 'you'.

"if Clinton is elected and the total annihilation of our liberties with her SCOTUS picks-which BTW is true and accurate-"

bullshit :cuckoo:

More sour grapes.

Contrary to what you may believe Trump doesn't need the votes of those on the right that rather see Clinton in office. There aren't enough morons in the Republican party to impact the election like that. What he loses with the cry baby non voters he more than makes up with his cross over appeal, independents, Reagan Dems, new voters, blacks, hispanics etc.

Those that won't vote for him should go sulk in the corner or start their own party and watch the 'new' Republican Party gets things done like they should have been done years and years ago.

The only cross over appeal I see is Sanders supporters because they hate Clinton. Yes, he will need conservative's votes to help him win. He'll get some I'm sure. Not mine.

Not sulking or pouting so stop projecting, just disappointed that Trump, who I see as not all that different from rino's and dems, will be the candidate. I believe he will be more of the same. I hope I'm wrong.

I've said numerous times here, if he wins and actually does improve things, actually is a good president, I'll be happy to eat a slice of humble pie.
Do you not see the outright hypocrisy and stupidity of the #nevertrump gang you so blindly follow? These morons claimed the end of the world if Clinton is elected and the total annihilation of our liberties with her SCOTUS picks-which BTW is true and accurate-YET like the dumbasses they are, they refuse to vote for the guy that can stop that from happening. I mean wtf? Does that make any sense? Why don't they just be honest and say "yeah we really don't believe Clinton will be that bad but we just like to vomit talking points to look like we stand for something"

If Cruz would have won (who I really really really dislike) I would have voted for him simply because I do believe the assessment of a Clinton Presidency being disastrous for the country. We really cannot afford it..literally. I wouldn't sulk and say I wasn't going to vote for the lesser of 2 evils because the 'evil' of a Clinton candidacy trumps EVERYTHING. Perhaps you feel refusing to vote for the lesser of two evils will save the country and preserve our constitutional rights or perhaps you really don't believe Clinton will be all that bad. I think you think the latter and that's totally fine. I actually respect that much more than watching you #nevertrumpers being total fucking hypocrite's.

Again, sit on the sidelines and be a bystander while Americans take to the voting booths in the hopes defeating another 4 years of Obama and certain disaster. We'll do it with our without you. Americans are fed up and there's way more of 'us' than there is of 'you'.

#nevertrump? sorry, I don't do twitter. What part of I don't trust Trump, his history is that of a liberal do you not get? I no more trust Trump to vote for a non-liberal judge than I do clinton. The guy flips and flops constantly. You think you know what I think? lol, another projection on your part. I don't see him as better then clinton, or vica versa ... I see them as two sides of the same damn coin.

So, you're of the 'vote R whoever the candidate is' lemming society. Good to know.

William F. Buckley is rolling over in his grave...

William F. Buckley, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

National Review
(N.R.) is a semi-monthly magazine founded by author William F. Buckley, Jr. in 1955.

The online version, National Review Online, describes itself as "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion."[3]

National Review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
160122001346-national-review-magazine-opposes-donald-trump-sot-nr-00000830-large-169.jpg

do glibertarians have SINCERE concern for civil liberties..............??

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

A report circulated highlighting his 1990 interview with Playboy in which he praised the brutality of the Tiananmen Square crackdown. This is not the first time I had seen Trump praise dictators.

My previous view of Trump was as a kind of vaccine. The Republican Party relies on the covert mobilization of racial resentment and nationalism. Trump, as I saw it, was bringing into the open that which had been intentionally submerged. It seemed like a containable dose of disease, too small to take over its host, but large enough to set off a counter reaction of healthy blood cells. But the outbreak of violence this weekend suggests the disease may be spreading far wider than I believed, and infecting healthy elements of the body politic.

I remain convinced that Trump cannot win the presidency. But what I failed to account for was the possibility that his authoritarian style could degrade American politics even in defeat. There is a whiff in the air of the notion that the election will be settled in the streets — a poisonous idea that is unsafe in even the smallest doses.

Here is another factor I failed to predict. Trump, as I’ve noted, lies substantively within the modern Republican racial political tradition that seamlessly incorporates such things as the Willie Horton ads and the uncontroversial service of Louisiana representative Steve Scalise, who once called himself “David Duke without the baggage,” as House Majority Whip. But Trump’s amplification of white racial resentment matters. His campaign has dominated the national discourse. Millions of Americans who have never heard of Steve Scalise are seized with mortal terror of Trump, whose ubiquity in campaign coverage makes him seem larger and more unstoppable than he is. And terror is corrosive.

Donald Trump Poses an Unprecedented Threat to American Democracy

Trump was asked about Gorbachev — who was nearing the end of his time in power. Trump said, “Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.”

His interviewer asked, “You mean firm hand as in China?”

Trump answered, “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”

---

"Get your people in line, Bernie," Trump said...

Donald Trump blames Sanders supporters for Chicago unrest - CNNPolitics.com

Trump ends wild day on campaign trail by calling for protesters' arrests

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

"We don't want to use our military, honestly. We don't want to use our military. But we're being scoffed at right now and we never fight to win."

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

25 quotes capturing Donald Trump’s final pitch to South Carolina

More sour grapes.

I love this. You think black Americans and Hispanic Americans are going to be a plus for Trump? That's some real punditry there.
I've been right all along and will continue to be right. You on the other hand have continuously flailed about and been wrong at every turn. You need some more "USMB street cred" before anyone takes you seriously.

Actually I must admit I was wrong...once. I predicted Trump would take Utah. Huge blunder and I owned up to it.

I read this. He is correct. Trump's unfavorables are uuuge, he needs the conservative vote. Problem is, a lot of us find him untrustworthy so even if he were to say what he'd do ... why should we believe him? He flips and flops like a trout.
With Trump you have a shot at saving the court. With Hillary it is gone for sure.
Is that enough to vote for him? Only you can determine that.

Actually I must admit I was wrong...once.

oh boy :uhoh3:

“There is no compelling economic evidence that immigration has had a negative impact on the overall earning of American workers,” the authors wrote. “Indeed the net effect of many of Trump’s proposals would be to lower middle-class wages as Mr. Trump's immigration reform plan would reduce the economy's growth rate.”

Kasich super-PAC attacks Trump immigration plan

Most recently, Kasich bashed the ejection of a Muslim woman from a Trump rally as not reflective of the Republican Party.

The paper specifically analyzes his border security plan, the centerpiece of which is building a wall across the southern border.

It estimates that wall would cost about $25 billion plus $700 million each year in maintenance fees, a per-day cost which comes out to significantly more than the country spends on battling the Islamic State.

The majority of the plan's expense would come from deporting the 11 million undocumented immigrants in America, something Trump has repeatedly pledged to do. That goal, along with other law enforcement-based goals Trump has trumpeted, would cost as much as $619 billion, according to the group.

The analysis also predicts that Trump's attempts to seal off the border would have broad economic implications, as undocumented immigrants make up about 5 percent of the labor force.

“In 1986, Ronald Reagan basically said, the people who were here, if they were law-abiding, could stay,” Kasich said, citing the conservative icon.

Kasich then blasted Trump for making a “silly argument,” and added that the notion of deporting millions of people, including children, was “not an adult argument.”

John Kasich Slams Donald Trump’s ‘Silly’ Immigration Policy

More sour grapes.

#nevertrump? sorry, I don't do twitter. What part of I don't trust Trump, his history is that of a liberal do you not get? I no more trust Trump to vote for a non-liberal judge than I do clinton. The guy flips and flops constantly. You think you know what I think? lol, another projection on your part. I don't see him as better then clinton, or vica versa ... I see them as two sides of the same damn coin.

So, you're of the 'vote R whoever the candidate is' lemming society. Good to know.
I get where you are coming from. You're a party purist. A candidate must meet every check box of your narrow minded view of what a conservative is OR said person is a liberal. We get it, I get it. What we/I are telling you is that Americans have rejected that BS. Hell I know several Democrats that would vote for a Republican if it weren't for their backward ass social views and narrow mindedness. There's a lot of them out there like that. Trump is bringing in those people. You party purists are a minority and never saw it or were too out of touch to realize it. It's been this way for years. America is changing. People are going to vote for the best man/woman no matter what letter is next to that persons name.

One last thing. Do you honestly believe Trump is going to put up a list of liberal SCOTUS picks after saying his ideal appointment is like Scalia? That's just ridiculous if you really believe such stupidity. Quit listening to these stupid right wing morons who are putting forth such stupidity. They are lunatics and are afraid of their continued downward spiral into irrelevance. Their nonsense is bogus..you'll find out soon enough. Unless you continue to drink their Kool Aid

Forum List

Back