Liberal Federal Employees Take Day Off Work

Don’t These liberal federal employees and Democratic staffers have a fucking job to do? Why was Lizzie Warren there? Couldn’t she have just sent a smoke signal?
Kavanaugh protesters arrested at Capitol, after thousands march on Supreme Court

Because she had to read the report, they are preserving paper, only one copy. Trump needs to pocket all the money, not enough to go around.
Fuck you’re stupid.

No you are stupid. Why because people need to see their representatives, and that is what Democrats do , unlike the GOP.
Used to be representatives were accessible to the public

Republicans only make themselves accessible to a carefully selected few
That is why these ambushes are the only way to reach them

Don’t These liberal federal employees and Democratic staffers have a fucking job to do? Why was Lizzie Warren there? Couldn’t she have just sent a smoke signal?
Kavanaugh protesters arrested at Capitol, after thousands march on Supreme Court

Ever stop to think that maybe they used their vacation days or some of their sick days to go protest? And, what makes you think they are federal employees and Democratic staffers? Can't they just be regular citizens who took a day off to express their views?
being a federal employee they probably have a ton of days off there anyway. if this is how they choose to spend their time - have at it.

You have issues with peaceful protest?
I have issues with a large gathering of mentally ill people being unsupervised.
Afraid of a few women

Believe women are less than men? How 1950's.

Because she had to read the report, they are preserving paper, only one copy. Trump needs to pocket all the money, not enough to go around.
Fuck you’re stupid.

No you are stupid. Why because people need to see their representatives, and that is what Democrats do , unlike the GOP.
Used to be representatives were accessible to the public

Republicans only make themselves accessible to a carefully selected few
That is why these ambushes are the only way to reach them

Democrats do the exact same thing and could just as easily be said that both sides are less accessible because of these ambushes

Afraid of a few women

Girly men

Having only one copy is a Senate rule adopted in 2009 for the Obama administration with Shumer as leader of the Senate and Leahy as chairman of the committee.
Suck it.
Link
Your a liberal Democrat. You require no evidence...just an assertion.

Afraid of a few women

Girly men
You talking about crying Chuck again?

You sound like the typical lazy overworked ceo who doesn't know what work is. Same goes for management. Useless.
“Working Men of the World Unite!” Last line of Communist Manifesto. Thanks for showing your colors.

Afraid of a few women

Girly men

Whoa. Women are less than girly men? You just keep digging that hole deeper, don't you? How much do you hate and fear women, anyway?

Still haven’t seen anything about Federal Employees taking the day off

Never will. POTUS apologists just make shit up. Federal and state workers are lazy, non productive, use excessive PTO. On an on and on. They are the smartest, most dedicated folks I have ever worked with.
“Make shit up”...why that’s exactly what Ford and the Democrats are doing. Anyone who has read reports of past protest over things such as Keystone Pipeline are fully aware that liberal federal employees, at their unions encouragement, help beef up protest numbers for the television cameras.

Afraid of a few women

Girly men

You mean crying Bart Kavanaugh don’t ya?
He choked up over his daughters prayers. I guess for you it’s just about the politics. Even if a innocent man’s life is ruined. But, this is not about Kavanagh or Ford. It’s about Hillary losing in 2016.

Afraid of a few women

Girly men

He choked up over his daughters prayers. I guess for you it’s just about the politics. Even if a innocent man’s life is ruined. But, this is not about Kavanagh or Ford. It’s about Hillary losing in 2016.

You mean they were manly tears?

Girly men

You mean they were manly tears?
They were fatherly tears of a good man maligned by a political hit job.

Yea, I do, too. But still, it's better that liberals protest than work for the government. Their messes after they protest usually take only a few days to clean up.

Forum List

Back