Liberals are the force for good, and conservatives...

...Well, the force for other than good. Seriously. Ever notice how when liberals are talking it's about doing something for the good of others, but conservatives are always talking about doing something bad for others? Conservatives are so negative, hating everyone in sight, whereas liberals are positive and good-natured. What's that about? Is it just the nature of a two-party system, someone's gonna be the good guys, the others the bad guys?

You suffer from the disease of liberalism. You see life through the liberal prism which distorts reality. You see one man giving another a dollar, but you fail to see that the dollar was stolen from another man.

Let's take some examples. Abortion, I am sure the liberal will say it is a woman's right, it is her body, it is what she wants. The conservative would say, but what about the most innocent of society that dies? Is it good for them? It is their choice first to be conceived then to have their brains sucked out?

Welfare, I am sure the liberals would say that it is good for people and shouldn't be touched. Conservatives do not disagree that it it good to help people but it is not good to take from one and give it to another without some serious thought. When welfare is used to buy drugs and booze that is when conservatives have a problem with taking from those who have a hard enough time and giving it to another.

Immigration. Liberals, for some reason I don't understand other then getting their lettuce picked on the cheap, are all for helping illegals cross the border. You know helping the people. Conservatives on the other hand see the expense that once again is being paid by the American people. They see the damage being done to the lowest tier of our society. Conservatives want to help America first then we can help the world, the WORLD.

Gun control. The liberals are all against gun control, keep guns away from the people. Yet liberals will have bodyguards that protect THEM carrying guns.

These are just a few examples but there are more. I would think that the last election would show you that the stuff the democrats are selling the country has finally seen the foolishness.
I don't support abortion, nor will anything I produce will be terminated.....you are wrong yet again....I own weapons, I make weapons, (fishing lures also) always have, very militaristic liberal veteran that loved being a TOW I and II anti armor missile system tech in the Army with a top secret clearance...i love to shoot, blow shit up real good and hunt. I process the carcass also and preserve the meat through smoking and dehydration...
So your perception of what a liberal is, isn't.....

...Well, the force for other than good. Seriously. Ever notice how when liberals are talking it's about doing something for the good of others, but conservatives are always talking about doing something bad for others? Conservatives are so negative, hating everyone in sight, whereas liberals are positive and good-natured. What's that about? Is it just the nature of a two-party system, someone's gonna be the good guys, the others the bad guys?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
who the hell let you out of the insane ward ?

i personally have NEVER seen one damn GOOD thing come from those fucking more insane than you libercunts, :up:

Conservatives are the backbone and brains of FREEDOM and LIBERTY.., plus Constitutional PATRIOTS !! :up:

You suffer from the disease of liberalism. You see life through the liberal prism which distorts reality. You see one man giving another a dollar, but you fail to see that the dollar was stolen from another man.

Let's take some examples. Abortion, I am sure the liberal will say it is a woman's right, it is her body, it is what she wants. The conservative would say, but what about the most innocent of society that dies? Is it good for them? It is their choice first to be conceived then to have their brains sucked out?

First, very few fetuses have their "brains sucked out". Most abortion happen in the first twelve weeks of pregnancy, where it is a very simple operation.

The liberal realizes that you can't make a woman have a baby she doesn't want, and if she doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant, no matter what the laws are.

Welfare, I am sure the liberals would say that it is good for people and shouldn't be touched. Conservatives do not disagree that it it good to help people but it is not good to take from one and give it to another without some serious thought. When welfare is used to buy drugs and booze that is when conservatives have a problem with taking from those who have a hard enough time and giving it to another.

Again, it's kind of hard to argue with stereotypes you've made up in your head. Most folks on welfare have jobs, they just don't have jobs that pay enough to make ends meet.

Immigration. Liberals, for some reason I don't understand other then getting their lettuce picked on the cheap, are all for helping illegals cross the border. You know helping the people. Conservatives on the other hand see the expense that once again is being paid by the American people. They see the damage being done to the lowest tier of our society. Conservatives want to help America first then we can help the world, the WORLD.

Again, this is where you guys get played. We have illegals because the rich are too greedy. They just don't want to pay an American a fair wage.

Gun control. The liberals are all against gun control, keep guns away from the people. Yet liberals will have bodyguards that protect THEM carrying guns.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy. Guns really are the problem. When we have to arm our policemen like soldiers, then we have too many guns out there.

These are just a few examples but there are more. I would think that the last election would show you that the stuff the democrats are selling the country has finally seen the foolishness.

No, the last election showed that if you practice voter suppression and have most of the key elections in states where they fly the Confederate flag without a bit of fucking embarrassment, you get knuckle dragging assholes appealing to the worst angels of our nature.
To the conservative repliers, take a look at your fellows' replies to this thread. Note how they're all negative. Instead of threads extolling your vitues you guys are always critical of someone else, blaming someone else, insulting others. You never talk about how good and wonderful you yourselves are, or what your plans for improving things are, you just insult someone else.

Think about that.

And your OP was what? Again the prism.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i personally have NEVER seen one damn GOOD thing come from those fucking more insane than you libercunts, :up:

Conservatives are the backbone and brains of FREEDOM and LIBERTY.., plus Constitutional PATRIOTS !! :up:

Nice to see a conservative prove me wrong showing their warm and fuzzy side. ...Oh wait.

Despite a "shellacking" in the latest midterms, progressive policies that are supported only by one party in Congress, the Democrats, passed in state after state. Granted, it does make for some heavy duty cognitive dissonance. Tribalism trumps all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

against .......... ?

i thought they were FOR gun Control ????

d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to see a conservative prove me wrong showing their warm and fuzzy side. ...Oh wait.

Be warm and fuzzy yourself. Embrace Pro-life. Embrace DOMA.

Again with the prism. It is always the same with liberals, anything they conceive as good they say is because of liberals. If we just use the measure of democrat/republican I can think of MANY things Republicans have passed that helped people but not so much for democrats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

against .......... ?

i thought they were FOR gun Control ????

d

Oppies on my part

Oh, yanno. It's a sham. Illegal immigration.

Liberal point (initially)-undocumented workers have no rights and are exploited through low wages and conditions that have been deemed unacceptable to American citizens. The point of denying them access is to keep them in those conditions for profit.

Conservative point (initially)- 'Cept, there are no jobs.

Had the liberals said, Yep. Good point.

Had the Conservatives said, Yep. Good point.

It would have been a case closed deal.

But, when the most vocal liberals refused to concede that point it allowed a vacuum. When the most vocal conservatives refused to concede that point it allowed a vacuum.

What takes place in that vacuum is the busy work and the bullshit.

You understand that when liberals and progressives talk about doing something for the good of others, they are actually saying enslaving people to government and buying votes to remain in power?

One has only to look at the very blue pockets and cities in this country, total up the number of years they have been promising something good for others, and then look at the results of where they are now as opposed to where they would be if they actually had helped people.

Lets simply, for the sake of this argument, overlook the entire limitation on federal government from helping any individual or group of people at all.

To the conservative repliers, take a look at your fellows' replies to this thread. Note how they're all negative. Instead of threads extolling your vitues you guys are always critical of someone else, blaming someone else, insulting others. You never talk about how good and wonderful you yourselves are, or what your plans for improving things are, you just insult someone else.

Think about that.
Think about this. Your OP is nothing but a denigration of conservatives and the GOP. You extoll any virtue of progressives or liberals. You simply make a blanket statement with nothing more that your opinion to back it, and then think that those who actually reply to the "Meat" of your argument are going negative.

If the conservatives and GOP wannabe's on this forum do post positive visions of America, THAT is when you see the real hatred and negativity come out in the left.

I've seen far to often.

Is the OP serious? Just look at Gruber/Obama lie care. Even the elite liberals, think liberals are stupid voters

Please list good things leftist support that don't add to our growing debt.

A debt that harms all of us.

Once you see that you can't name one fucking thing.....

Libs talk about doing good for others. So they can feel good about themselves. But when it comes to the actual results, their policies are the opposite of whatever they promise. No need to go down the list, the numbers are staggering. Every policy dreamed up by libs has been a gross and total failure.

Conservatives are interested in results,
Liberals are interested in intentions.

Please list good things leftist support that don't add to our growing debt.

A debt that harms all of us.

Once you see that you can't name one fucking thing.....

Liberals support the farm to table movement.
Many liberals do not support privatization or faux privatization of prisons, schools, and the post office because tax payers pick up the bill, pay for the lawsuits, and see no accountability. Many liberals do not support funding for education being funneled into over testing. Many liberals want an end or at least greater scrutiny applied to crop insurance fraud. I could go on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back