Liberals, how do you feel about anti-pitbull legislation?

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.

I

Dumb fuck, I don't own a dog, if a dog attacks you on a trail shoot it. If I owned a dog it would be well behaved like my last dog and wouldn't on your fucking trail bothering your loser ass, dip shit.

Own a dog, own a gun, I don't give a fuck. If I own a gun or a breed of dog you don't like, I don't give a fuck. It's none of your business

So you won't shoot my dog, so shoot away. Stupid liberals
Look. DAWG, if the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. But, judging by your aggressive attitude, if you have a dog it is probably a potential killer. I don't have a problem with you owning a killer dog as long as it does NOT infringe upon community safety and you pick your dog's shit up when you walk it on public trails.

Judging by your aggressive attitude you are a walking mass murder. Got anything else nutter?

I don't have a dog shit head, so you pick up your own shit.
Have you ever heard of an American mass murderer who did the deed after turning 50 years of age? Most mass murderers, lately, have been young males.

YOU DON"T HAVE A DOG? WIth all the bluster and grandstanding one would think you bred and raised pit bulls. You certainly insinuated as much. But I should have known a fat ass bloke like you would rather have a hot dog than a "kind and loving" pit bull.

I said early on I didn't own a dog, I don't own a gun but I will fight for your right to have one. You are one dumb fuck.
SO, I am dumb because...???? When you start to make sense and realize how stupid YOU are, perhaps you will realize I am NOT so dumb!

Liberals don't own guns, do they? After all, guns are bad and kill people.

They think they are the only ones allowed to have guns, because they mistakenly think they are smarter than others, even other liberals not of their race or economic equal.

You don't even know what a liberal or a conservative is. You just belch the gas from the steady diet of RW bilge that saturates the airways. I am an American who wants to be free to walk the health trails without stepping in dog shit or being menaced by your "friendly" pets. I have owned dogs too and they are like part of the family. Yet, they are still territorial and protective to the point of being dangerous to innocent strangers.

You just had to pull the race card, didn't you? I wont even address the "smarter than" or other drivel you posted...

Race card was pulled out long ago in this thread, but I forgive you because you are a bright bulb.

So far you have not been very entertaining, rather boring. Can't you come up with better stuff?

Yeah, I have some better stuff: Fuck you!

No you don't you are a boorish fucktard.

What's the matter, did you run out of meaningful dialogue? You aren't contributing to anything here so move your cackling ass on up out of here, jive turkey.

I am an avid walker/jogger/bicyclist and have seen the darker side of dog ownership up close all too frequently.

1. Dog poop on hiking /fitness trails and walk paths attracts flies and other vermin, not to mention the unsightly mess fresh dog shit makes. Too often dog owners just don't clean up after their pets and, like smokers, screw everyone else as long as your dog gets his exercise. Nothing ruins your breakfast faster than coming u-on a steaming pile of fresh dog shit right in the middle of the walkway on your morning walk.

2.You don't have to be a liberal to be afraid of a furry powerful alligator with a short snout; especially one that bears the name "pit bull." If you fat assed "conservatives" would get off your asses and exercise outside, other than walking your dogs a couple of minutes on walking trails, you might appreciate the angst large dogs and especially pit bulls generate.

When I venture onto a fitness trail, I usually carry a 3ft Iron pipe to defend myself against loose dogs that frequent those areas, sometimes with the owners standing nearby holding a disconnected leash while the dog runs towards you and has to be called back. Usually the whistling sound of a pipe swung through the air or the clanking made while striking one end of it on the ground is enough to thwart any would be attack.

On occasion, I have armed myself with a small pistol just in case I meet a pack of dogs on some isolated part of the long trails I hike. I find that strategy especially reassuring after I read about some jogger or hiker being attacked or killed by several escaped pit bulls. If I ever encounter these "nice animals and one of them happens to be yours...too bad, it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions.
That is one reason I believe in the 2nd Amendment for self protection. And that includes against your fucking dog if necessary.
All conservatives are fat and don't go out? And you carry a 3' iron pipe? I'd meet your small pistol and raise you a .357 magnum with full house loads if you made a threatening gesture towards one of my dogs.

Don't worry about him, he is probably 5'3" 240 lbs, sweats when he has to get out of his chair to take a piss. He no more walks trails than I skydive.

I am 6'7" 265 lbs and mean as a pitbull that has been fed gunpowder and crocodile eggs.
I walk through the projects and all the drug dealers and addicts cross over to the other side of the street when they see me coming. My hands are my swords and my legs are like coiled springs that launch my feet into assailant's asses with deadly force, breaking and fracturing bones. People see me and one look tells them ..this guy does not play. Even when pitbulls see me they look back over their shoulders to see if there is an escape route. When you see me you will KNOW its me... .there will be NO DOUBT!

You are a big tuff dude yet afraid of dogs? Man, how fucking stupid are you? You need to get a better story dude, one that's believable.

Who said I was afraid of dogs? Why should I be afraid when I am always prepared to deal with them if they get aggressive? If that is stupid, I guess you got me!

All conservatives are fat and don't go out? And you carry a 3' iron pipe? I'd meet your small pistol and raise you a .357 magnum with full house loads if you made a threatening gesture towards one of my dogs.
You are entering into dangerous territory here, Iceweasle. Most humans I know never threaten a dog who is not threatening them. I certainly don't go around threatening animals of any kind, I will, however, defend myself against the aggression of any large animal capable of doing serious damage to me by any means necessary. If your dog attacks me or even a stranger and I see it, that dog is dead. If you are present and the attack happens I guess we will have to see what happens next!

I won't cross that fine line and threaten you as you have me. If your dog is well behaved in public places and you have it under control we would never have a problem. But if you can't control your animal and it is vicious or aggressive, don't take him out in public where you might meet me.
Don't play cute here and pretend I know you or even live in the same part of the country. You are quite obviously extremely thin skinned. My dogs don't attack humans or dogs, you're full of excrement! You pull a gun or metal pipe out on someone's pet and somebody is going to stomp a mudhole in your ass.

You said: "it is going down if the beast gets too close and threatening and I even THINK it has nefarious intentions." Now you are pretending you said if you are attacked. Obviously we all have the right to protect ourselves but killing a dog because you are a fearful twat isn't going to cut it with everybody. Pull your popgun out on me and I will have an answer. Read more, pee less.

Son, I am a bona-fide gunslinger and general ruffian. But I am a responsible law abiding ruffian armed with a combination of assorted police, military and street fighting skills. I fear no man.
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Instinct is part of survival in this hostile world and knowing when to defend yourself is crucial to that survival. You don't wait for a dog to attack and bite you, you must evaluate the situation in seconds and act decisively. As I said earlier, often swinging a stick or a pipe in the air or striking it on the ground is enough to deter an attack by a single animal. I have never had to resort to deadly force in all the times I had such confrontations. I came close but usually the owners called the animals back or the beast just lost interest and went off seeking an easier target.

DEALING WITH DOG OWNERS:

In the instances where I had to swing my pipe or hit it n the ground to discourage a dog, some owners were quite upset and glared at me menacingly as they called their vicious unleashed pets back. I returned the glare and told them to obey the "lease your dog" signs along the trail.
Often they would retort " he won't bite." I usually just walk away in disgust without answering while stepping over a huge steaming pie of dog crap.

Dumb fuck, I don't own a dog, if a dog attacks you on a trail shoot it. If I owned a dog it would be well behaved like my last dog and wouldn't on your fucking trail bothering your loser ass, dip shit.

Own a dog, own a gun, I don't give a fuck. If I own a gun or a breed of dog you don't like, I don't give a fuck. It's none of your business

So you won't shoot my dog, so shoot away. Stupid liberals
Look. DAWG, if the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it. But, judging by your aggressive attitude, if you have a dog it is probably a potential killer. I don't have a problem with you owning a killer dog as long as it does NOT infringe upon community safety and you pick your dog's shit up when you walk it on public trails.

Judging by your aggressive attitude you are a walking mass murder. Got anything else nutter?

Have you ever heard of an American mass murderer who did the deed after turning 50 years of age? Most mass murderers, lately, have been young males.

YOU DON"T HAVE A DOG? WIth all the bluster and grandstanding one would think you bred and raised pit bulls. You certainly insinuated as much. But I should have known a fat ass bloke like you would rather have a hot dog than a "kind and loving" pit bull.

I said early on I didn't own a dog, I don't own a gun but I will fight for your right to have one. You are one dumb fuck.
SO, I am dumb because...???? When you start to make sense and realize how stupid YOU are, perhaps you will realize I am NOT so dumb!
You are dumb because you can't comprehend what you read, just like my last post.

They think they are the only ones allowed to have guns, because they mistakenly think they are smarter than others, even other liberals not of their race or economic equal.

You don't even know what a liberal or a conservative is. You just belch the gas from the steady diet of RW bilge that saturates the airways. I am an American who wants to be free to walk the health trails without stepping in dog shit or being menaced by your "friendly" pets. I have owned dogs too and they are like part of the family. Yet, they are still territorial and protective to the point of being dangerous to innocent strangers.

You just had to pull the race card, didn't you? I wont even address the "smarter than" or other drivel you posted...

Race card was pulled out long ago in this thread, but I forgive you because you are a bright bulb.

So far you have not been very entertaining, rather boring. Can't you come up with better stuff?

What's the matter, did you run out of meaningful dialogue? You aren't contributing to anything here so move your cackling ass on up out of here, jive turkey.

"Jive turkey?" Let us know when you get out of the 60's. :lmao:

You are dumb because you can't comprehend what you read, just like my last post.
Most literate people cannot read YOUR posts, idiot; See if you can understand MINE:

Picture 15.png

Don't worry about him, he is probably 5'3" 240 lbs, sweats when he has to get out of his chair to take a piss. He no more walks trails than I skydive.

I am 6'7" 265 lbs and mean as a pitbull that has been fed gunpowder and crocodile eggs.
I walk through the projects and all the drug dealers and addicts cross over to the other side of the street when they see me coming. My hands are my swords and my legs are like coiled springs that launch my feet into assailant's asses with deadly force, breaking and fracturing bones. People see me and one look tells them ..this guy does not play. Even when pitbulls see me they look back over their shoulders to see if there is an escape route. When you see me you will KNOW its me... .there will be NO DOUBT!

You are a big tuff dude yet afraid of dogs? Man, how fucking stupid are you? You need to get a better story dude, one that's believable.

Who said I was afraid of dogs? Why should I be afraid when I am always prepared to deal with them if they get aggressive? If that is stupid, I guess you got me!

You talk how tough you are with your hands and legs and how pit bulls fear you, yet you need a gun? Why carry a gun? Dumb shit? because you are a chicken shit that can't back up you claim.

Most literate people cannot read YOUR posts, idiot; See if you can understand MINE:

View attachment 53111

Yep, a dumb shit owner who taught the dogs to be aggressive, they guy needs to go to jail for a long time.

Let me know when you come to grips with cases like this:

Picture 17.png

View attachment 53112

I can't help how owners train their dogs, can you? The guy needs to go to jail and the dog needs to be destroyed. How many times you post the story doesn't change what I think.

View attachment 53111

Yep, a dumb shit owner who taught the dogs to be aggressive, they guy needs to go to jail for a long time.
So, tell me genius, how am I supposed to tell the difference out on the trail... in split seconds?
One clue is when the dog is growling and barking at you while it approaches at race track speeds... er... do I sound stupid now?

View attachment 53112

I can't help how owners train their dogs, can you? The guy needs to go to jail and the dog needs to be destroyed. How many times you post the story doesn't change what I think.

Now your dumb ass is coming around. When I am out hiking I am prepared to deal with those type of owners AND their dogs. Are YOU, dummy? oh, I forget you don't get out much.

View attachment 53111

So, tell me genius, how am I supposed to tell the difference out on the trail... in split seconds?
One clue is when the dog is growling and barking at you while it approaches at race track speeds... er... do I sound stupid now?

Hey you are the fucktard that said the pit bulls fear you, you lying then or now? Let me know. The owner of the dog that attacked the girl needs to pay for it. The dog needs to be destroyed and the owner jailed, just as if he shot the girl with the gun.

You talk how tough you are with your hands and legs and how pit bulls fear you, yet you need a gun? Why carry a gun? Dumb shit? because you are a chicken shit that can't back up you claim.
The gun is to be used as a last resort or if there is a pack of two or more attacking dogs.
So, sue ,me. I was a boy scout once and they taught me to be prepared, Besides, if an owner wants to take it to the next level and escalate it by pulling a weapon, I want to be ready for him,her too. Even tough guys are no match for a gun and I am smart enough to know that...next question, dummy?

I

View attachment 53111

Hey you are the fucktard that said the pit bulls fear you, you lying then or now? Let me know. The owner of the dog that attacked the girl needs to pay for it. The dog needs to be destroyed and the owner jailed, just as if he shot the girl with the gun.
Look stupid, aggressive pit bulls fear me AFTER the initial meeting. Before that they just think
I am another defenseless human... got it now, stupid!

BTW I have considered upgrading to a .45 caliber handgun after reading this story. It took 13 shots to bring this vicious beast down.... read on:
Picture 18.png

The gun is to be used as a last resort or if there is a pack of two or more attacking dogs.
So, sue ,me. I was a boy scout once and they taught me to be prepared, Besides, if an owner wants to take it to the next level and escalate it by pulling a weapon, I want to be ready for him,her too. Even tough guys are no match for a gun and I am smart enough to know that...next question, dummy?

I

I didn't ask a question.

View attachment 53111

Look stupid, aggressive pit bulls fear me AFTER the initial meeting. Before that they just think
I am another defenseless human... got it now, stupid!

BTW I have considered upgrading to a .45 caliber handgun after reading this story. It took 13 shots to bring this vicious beast down.... read on:
View attachment 53116

Good, if you want to upgrade then upgrade. It makes no difference in my life. I am happy not owning a gun and will defend the right of people to own a gun. I am the same with owning dogs. Do what you want.

It is not the breed. It is the people who own the breed.

Blaming the breed is like blaming guns for killing people.

Pitbulls are great dogs generally.
Not true. Dogs have been bred for specific traits for a long time. Pits are aggressive for a reason. I own a dog that has been bred as a guardian for generations. She's good at her job. People who acquire and keep pits do so for a reason.
Again...it is a matter of training the pit bull. When trained, they are fantastic dogs, as Cesar Millan has proven.

photo.jpg

It is not the breed. It is the people who own the breed.

Blaming the breed is like blaming guns for killing people.

Pitbulls are great dogs generally.
Not true. Dogs have been bred for specific traits for a long time. Pits are aggressive for a reason. I own a dog that has been bred as a guardian for generations. She's good at her job. People who acquire and keep pits do so for a reason.
Again...it is a matter of training the pit bull. When trained, they are fantastic dogs, as Cesar Millan has proven.

photo.jpg
Nope, I'm not buying it. Dogs have been bred for specific purposes for generations. Pits are known to have certain characteristics, and those traits tend to appeal to a certain type of personality. While some people may be able to deal with and suppress inbred traits, many others select that bred for the breed's reputation.
I select Great Pyrenees and Maremmas for the traits they have been bred for. A friend of mine likes various breeds of dogs that have been bred to hunt highland game (birds). Anyone with an ounce of sense would never bring a pit into a house with small children or helpless adults. But pits are intimidating to the neighborhood thugs.

Forum List

Back