Liberals Need to Accept Election Results

another stooooopid dick lickin tard HAHAHAHAHAHA......

azjatc.jpg

True. Voter fraud is the problem. If they actually investigated all the illegal votes cast, the numbers would be shocking to Americans. Voter fraud isn't seriously investigated in this country.

Well it is almost impossible to detect, that's the problem.

It's kind of like speeders on the highway. Everybody is driving 25 mph or more over the speed limit. But if the police never catch the speeders and give out tickets, does that mean there are no speeders? Does that mean nobody is breaking the law?

The police for speeders is what Voter-ID is to voting. If speeders see the cop there taking laser, then they will start to slow down. Same with Voter-ID. If they know there are systems in place to stop illegal voting, the illegal voting will stop or at least be greatly reduced.

After Elections are over, there is no further investigating of voter fraud. All who voted illegally are not held accountable. There may be a case or two of prosecution, but just about all who engaged in voter fraud will never be prosecuted. The resources just aren't there to enforce voting laws.

Gee whiz…we have 30+ GOP governors. You’d think that they would enforce the voting laws in their own states.

Once elections are over, they rarely go back and seriously investigate voter fraud.
Why is that?
Most who engage in voter fraud, are never held accountable.
Why is that?
They can't or won't expend the resources investigating thousands of instances of voter fraud. That's just the way it is.

Sooooo here is the story we’re supposed to believe:

The state that have a GOP governors (in this case 30 of them—all of them) have banded together in some sort of bizarre pact to where NONE OF THEM will expend the resources to investigate the fraud that oneway, may, cost them their jobs?

Either that or there isn’t enough fraud to persecute.

You're stuck in that Republican vs. Democrat mode. I'm saying that after elections, voter fraud isn't seriously investigated in Republican or Democrat areas. They won't expend resources investigating the massive voter fraud. Once it's over, it's over. Most who engage in voter fraud are never held accountable. That's why Obama encouraged Illegals to vote. He knew there was very little chance for accountability.

I see what the Democrats did there. It would have only been 'Un-Patriotic' if Trump and Republicans questioned election results. But Democrats doing it, is completely 'Patriotic.' Sounds like a scam to me. How bout you?

Well it is almost impossible to detect, that's the problem.

It's kind of like speeders on the highway. Everybody is driving 25 mph or more over the speed limit. But if the police never catch the speeders and give out tickets, does that mean there are no speeders? Does that mean nobody is breaking the law?

The police for speeders is what Voter-ID is to voting. If speeders see the cop there taking laser, then they will start to slow down. Same with Voter-ID. If they know there are systems in place to stop illegal voting, the illegal voting will stop or at least be greatly reduced.

After Elections are over, there is no further investigating of voter fraud. All who voted illegally are not held accountable. There may be a case or two of prosecution, but just about all who engaged in voter fraud will never be prosecuted. The resources just aren't there to enforce voting laws.

Gee whiz…we have 30+ GOP governors. You’d think that they would enforce the voting laws in their own states.

Once elections are over, they rarely go back and seriously investigate voter fraud.
Why is that?
Most who engage in voter fraud, are never held accountable.
Why is that?
They can't or won't expend the resources investigating thousands of instances of voter fraud. That's just the way it is.

Sooooo here is the story we’re supposed to believe:

The state that have a GOP governors (in this case 30 of them—all of them) have banded together in some sort of bizarre pact to where NONE OF THEM will expend the resources to investigate the fraud that oneway, may, cost them their jobs?

Either that or there isn’t enough fraud to persecute.

You're stuck in that Republican vs. Democrat mode. I'm saying that after elections, voter fraud isn't seriously investigated in Republican or Democrat areas. They won't expend resources investigating the massive voter fraud. Once it's over, it's over. Most who engage in voter fraud are never held accountable. That's why Obama encouraged Illegals to vote. He knew there was very little chance for accountability.

Okay..by your own admission, there are never any investigations....so how do know there is massive fraud?

Can't have it both ways

As if that needed to be said!!!

Look, there are 2 separate questions here.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

Relax guys. Trump won. Get over it.

They won't.

1. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.
2. Russia helped Trump win.
3. FBI director, James Comey helped Trump win.

So it's going to be a slow drip of torture over the next 4 years, if Comrade Trumpsky isn't impeached first.

trump-7595.jpg

For the first time in this nations history, the President elect had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his communications to the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

Trump won. Time to get over it and work to make sure that he cannot do too much damage.
I am not so sure he DID win. I think there was skulduggery by Trump-bots that literally disenfranchised thousands of Democrat voters. If we don't do anything about it we are sending a signal that vote tampering and suppression is OK. That kind of acquiescence by Democrats could keep the republicans in power indefinitely. We must act now to get vote recounts in those key states and thoroughly investigate all discrepancies. Obama, this is your chance...
He won't go anywhere near that for several reasons:

1. States handle their own voting procedures, not the federal government.
2. If we really dug into the entire voting situation, we would find a lot of things embarrassing to democrats. He wouldn't want that.

Ah, but when states violate the civil rights or constitutional rights of American citizens who live in said state, the Feds have a duty to step in and investigate. Voter suppression is a criminal act even if the state does it.

I would welcome a "digging" into the the voting situation and so should every living American out there. If we allow this type of thing to go unchecked it will only get worse.
Maintaining confidence in the system is integral to our way of life and is, in fact, the cornerstone of our Democratic Republic. There is no reason to have a general election at all if it can be subverted by trickery and voter suppression.

There is no voter suppression.

True. Voter fraud is the problem. If they actually investigated all the illegal votes cast, the numbers would be shocking to Americans. Voter fraud isn't seriously investigated in this country.

I mean the current President actually advised Illegals to go out and vote for God's sake. He told them there wouldn't be any consequences. And you know what? He was absolutely right. I'm sure millions of Illegals and Felons voted in this last Election. Will they be held accountable? No way. That's just fact.
You are just spreading lies. Shame on you.

Did Russian hackers (or hackers of any nationality for that matter) try to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election. I would be shocked if they didn’t try. I’d be equally shocked if our election officials were so inept that they would allow such a hack to go unreported. While there is some truth to not wanting to reveal that you’ve been breached; there is zero chance that a breach would be kept under wraps.

Second question is this:

Did it influence the outcome of the elections. I supported Ms. Clinton from the word “go” in both 2008 and 2016. I can tell you that if you think the answer is “yes”, you’re wearing blinders.

She lost because Trump ran the better campaign in 2016 and she lost in 2008 because Obama ran a better campaign then too as well. SHE IS A DISAPPOINTING CAMPAIGNER!!!! Some people got it and some people don’t. Whatever the secret sauce is that makes one pull a lever next to her name…she ain’t got it. Further evidence of this all-too-clear-fact are the states that Trump won. He won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility. In the first place…One would have to wonder why the hackers spared Virginia—a very contentious state to be sure. Were they feeling generous? Secondly, the states that Mr. Trump did win are historically Blue states with solid governmental infrastructures. Are sensible persons to believe that the elections officials in 3 states have suddenly been retarded to the point where a hack would not be noticed…or reported…by anyone in that hierarchy of the group?

They won't.

So it's going to be a slow drip of torture over the next 4 years, if Comrade Trumpsky isn't impeached first.

trump-7595.jpg

For the first time in this nations history, the President elect had to barricade himself inside the Trump tower, and his communications to the outside world has been reduced to a tweeter account.

Pffft….

He hasn’t had to barricade himself anywhere—perhaps you missed the victory lap he has taken across the nation???

And there were plenty of Cons who refused to admit Obama was their president unto and including this year.

Second question is this:

They won't.

trump-7595.jpg

image.jpeg

Now, if he had won one of these states and lost the EV…someone like me would have said, “Hmm…that’s interesting.” Only because he won all 3 and won the EV do some folks like me (liberals) want to raise questions. To take this stance wounds your credibility.

Refreshing post from a liberal, its so rare to see one speak the truth for once.

It's cute that you think progressives care about their credibility.

Second question is this:

They won't.

trump-7595.jpg

How did Russia and the FBI help Trump win? Oh, they exposed Hillary Clinton and the DNC for what they are, corrupt pieces of shit.

1. Hillary won the PV all the votes coming from one state. One state shouldn't decide the election for the entire country.

2. Russia helped Trump win with no evidence of such a claim. Liberals are born liars.

3. Comey's agents exposed our classified information was on the same computer that some pervert used to send disgusting pictures of himself to strange people on the internet. Yeah, voters should not know this before making a decision.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Second question is this:

Thank you it was the same when Barak Obama won the Presidency in 2008 and 2012 he simply ran a better campaign than McCain and Romney.

Trump:

"I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote - but would campaign differently"

"I have not heard any of the pundits or commentators discussing the fact that I spent FAR LESS MONEY on the win than Hillary on the loss!"

"Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult & sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!"

Second question is this:

Thank you it was the same when Barak Obama won the Presidency in 2008 and 2012 he simply ran a better campaign than McCain and Romney.

You’re welcome.

Merry Christmas.

1. Hillary won the PV all the votes coming from one state. One state shouldn't decide the election for the entire country.

2. Russia helped Trump win with no evidence of such a claim. Liberals are born liars.

3. Comey's agents exposed our classified information was on the same computer that some pervert used to send disgusting pictures of himself to strange people on the internet. Yeah, voters should not know this before making a decision.
View attachment 103097

Hillary got votes in all 50 states. To say it all came from one state is simply not true.

Forum List

Back