Liberals Outraged, Too!!!

Thanks for 9/11. the stupidest wars ever, a giant corrupt bubble, a DEPRESSION, AND NOW 4 YEARS OF MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION AND PHONY CRISES...AND WE'RE still getting out of your messes DESPITE you. You're the most misinformed hater dupes in our history...READ SOMETHING

Last edited:
..I've even seen suggestions of Obama's incompetence noted in the mainstream media.

Ahemm, we see yours daily.

As my dad always told me, if you think you can do a better job, jump into that freezing river.

Thanks for 9/11. the stupidest wars ever, a giant corrupt bubble, a DEPRESSION, AND NOW 4 YEARS OF MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION AND PHONY CRISES...AND WE'RE still getting out of your messes. You're the most misinformed hater dupes in our history...READ SOMETHING

It's been going on for longer than 4 years, more like 6. Before he was inaugurated southern states were bellicose about Oblama and harking secession.

1. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.

Was the ancient Roman versions not available to read?

Well....I had 'em, but, what with all my notes written all over 'em....in Occitan and scribbled in Norse runes....I chose the more pristine tome.....

Thanks for 9/11. the stupidest wars ever, a giant corrupt bubble, a DEPRESSION, AND NOW 4 YEARS OF MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION AND PHONY CRISES...AND WE'RE still getting out of your messes. You're the most misinformed hater dupes in our history...READ SOMETHING

It's been going on for longer than 4 years, more like 6. Before he was inaugurated southern states were bellicose about Oblama and harking secession.

Can you provide some links, or would you rather wait until you recover from your drunken stupor?

The essential point of the OP was that the shameful speech by Reverend Lucas, and endorsed by Communist/Liberal/Democrat DeBlasio was designed to divide rather than bring the races together.

And, central to the theme, as seen in the title, was that sensible Liberals agree that it was a shameful display.

I also pointed out that those were the brighter Liberals who found it so.

Sure enough, the comments, and lack of comment, by Liberals in this thread proved my very point:
we have some of the stupidest Liberals in the nation right here on this very board.

Libs are a hive creature, unless they're instructed to protest you won't hear a peep.

Let me give that an 'Amen:'

:lol::lol:

Your OP is about how Liberals dont agree. Now they do all agree.

Let me know when you make up your mind(s)

..I've even seen suggestions of Obama's incompetence noted in the mainstream media.

Ahemm, we see yours daily.

As my dad always told me, if you think you can do a better job, jump into that freezing river.

1. "As my dad always told me, if you think you can do a better job, jump into that freezing river."
With due respect for your dad....I've heard better ways of obfuscating......

2. "Ahemm, we see yours daily."
And you very well know the reason for that: they're interesting and truthful. You can't resist 'em.

Thanks for 9/11. the stupidest wars ever, a giant corrupt bubble, a DEPRESSION, AND NOW 4 YEARS OF MINDLESS OBSTRUCTION AND PHONY CRISES...AND WE'RE still getting out of your messes DESPITE you. You're the most misinformed hater dupes in our history...READ SOMETHING

Calm down. Take a deep breath and hold it for about 20 minutes.

True. Why can't they just accept that they have no decent candidates to run :dunno: Instead, they have to demonize the different-looking guy, w/ a different-sounding name.

True. Why can't they just accept that they have no decent candidates to run :dunno: Instead, they have to demonize the different-looking guy, w/ a different-sounding name.

I freely admit that Barack Obama was more than a decent candidate.....

....for Master of Ceremonies....just not for President of the United States.

And events have certainly proven that to be the case.

Wow PC is posting another "not all liberals agree with each other thread".

Maybe she will post a thread about how not everyone will get snow in the next few days too! Really going into deep thinking commentary

Maybe you'll post a serious response about how not everyone will be insured because of Obamacare the next few days. Go on, dig into that vacuous mind of yours, you'll come up with something.

Maybe she will post a thread about how not everyone will get snow in the next few days too! Really going into deep thinking commentary

Maybe you'll post a serious response about how not everyone will be insured because of Obamacare the next few days. Go on, dig into that vacuous mind of yours, you'll come up with something.

Here comes this loser. Maybe instead of using me ....maybe you'll get the balls to ask PC out and stop this Superman act

And the racism card rears its head. Not like Obama didnt and doesnt play it every chance he can.

Always putting that black man to the back of the bus.

Here comes this loser. Maybe instead of using me ....maybe you'll get the balls to ask PC out and stop this Superman act

Do you ever take the time to post an intelligent response? This isn't the fifth grade you idiot, we don't call people "losers" anymore. She can be Superwoman anytime she wants. You can be stupid all you want though, but it won't protect you from the consequences.

Maybe you'll have enough balls to take her on, not call her names. You are such a child, CC. Grow up.

Forum List

Back