Liberals suspend college student for criticising Islam, mexicans, and Baltimore rioters.

This isn't a First Amendment issue as much as it is a cultural issue.

Our colleges have become, amazingly, among the most intolerant, closed-minded, bigoted places in the country.

I never would have thought I'd see that..
Yes, they've always been bastions of say or do whatever the fuck you like. Oh wait, no, that's not true even in the Public Square. Oh well...
I can understand that you would like what has happened.

For me, it's sad to see.

What's sad is people not understanding that he can say whatever the fuck he likes on the sidewalk, when not affiliated with the school, but that the school has rules and if you break them they come down on you like a ton of bricks. I swear to God none of you ever got spanked and sent to your room for what you said? Time and a place people, time and a place. And Free Speech you have but it doesn't mean you won't get your little ass kicked. Learn it.
You're pretending the "ass kicker" has no choice but to do it.

They could just live and let live, or engage that person in debate, but they choose not to.

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it.

A school full of Beaners, especially a Christian one in Texas no less, isn't going to be big on letting whitey call others wetbacks eh? That you can do when you aren't affiliated with them, on your own damn time. The same would apply to a corporation with a Code of Conduct, watch your mouth or be prepared to be thrown out on your ass. That's real life. If you think it's unfair then educated yourself. The library is right down the road but they also have rules, so, follow them.

Our colleges have become, amazingly, among the most intolerant, closed-minded, bigoted places in the country.

Yes, they've always been bastions of say or do whatever the fuck you like. Oh wait, no, that's not true even in the Public Square. Oh well...

For me, it's sad to see.

What's sad is people not understanding that he can say whatever the fuck he likes on the sidewalk, when not affiliated with the school, but that the school has rules and if you break them they come down on you like a ton of bricks. I swear to God none of you ever got spanked and sent to your room for what you said? Time and a place people, time and a place. And Free Speech you have but it doesn't mean you won't get your little ass kicked. Learn it.

They could just live and let live, or engage that person in debate, but they choose not to.

A school full of Beaners, especially a Christian one in Texas no less, isn't going to be big on letting whitey call others wetbacks eh? That you can do when you aren't affiliated with them, on your own damn time. The same would apply to a corporation with a Code of Conduct, watch your mouth or be prepared to be thrown out on your ass. That's real life. If you think it's unfair then educated yourself. The library is right down the road but they also have rules, so. follow them.
Yes, I know, be careful what I say or I'll be targeted, I get it.

For me, it's sad to see.

Seems these conservodicks can't or don't grasp the concept that their free speech rights end where other peoples begin.
Your 7th-grade name-calling notwithstanding, I'm not a conservative.

I simply don't like the way you folks choose to use your rights to shut up and intimidate and punish others just for expressing themselves.

You choose to do that, you don't have to.

I never implied you were sorry you took it that way.

For me, it's sad to see.

A school full of Beaners, especially a Christian one in Texas no less, isn't going to be big on letting whitey call others wetbacks eh? That you can do when you aren't affiliated with them, on your own damn time. The same would apply to a corporation with a Code of Conduct, watch your mouth or be prepared to be thrown out on your ass. That's real life. If you think it's unfair then educated yourself. The library is right down the road but they also have rules, so. follow them.
Good, what your mother should have taught you while over her knee is sinking in. That is the real world, not do or say whatever the fuck you want to without consequences as some would, wrongly, have you believe.

For me, it's sad to see.

Good, what your mother should have taught you while over her knee is sinking in. That is the real world, not do or say whatever the fuck you want to without consequences as some would, wrongly, have you believe.
Nah, there are plenty of decent, tolerant people out there. Maybe not people you hang with, but there really are.

I'll always support your right to be the way you are, and I'll never try to punish you for your opinions.

Nah, there are plenty of decent, tolerant people out there. Maybe not people you hang with, but there really are.

I'll always support your right to be the way you are, and I'll never try to punish you for your opinions.
That's because I didn't just cost you a good employee, a good client, create a potential lawsuit, damage the reputation of your school or business. If you wouldn't step in at that point you aren't being tolerant, you're being irresponsible. In Loco Parentis, Mac, these are still kids after all, and not the brightest ones...

That's because I didn't just cost you a good employee, a good client, create a potential lawsuit, the reputation of your school or business. If you wouldn't step in at that point you aren't being tolerant, you're being irresponsible. In Loco Parentis, these are still kids after all, and not the brightest ones,,,
Life is full of grey areas, degrees, exceptions to the rule.

But I'm definitely far more tolerant than you, and I admit to being fascinated by such behavior.

For me, it's sad to see.

Hell is freezing over

:clap2:

:thewave:

Right. You just put people on ignore.

Right. You just put people on ignore.
manifold

Irony alert!

What's sad is people not understanding that he can say whatever the fuck he likes on the sidewalk, when not affiliated with the school, but that the school has rules and if you break them they come down on you like a ton of bricks. .

Do students that use the word cracker get suspended? How about students that call for affirmative action - accepting unqualified blacks over qualified whites.. Do they get suspended for that brazen racism?

And of course he was ordered to endure diversity training. Liberals despise free speech.
College Student Suspended For Criticizing Islam Baltimore Riots Must Do 60 Hours Of Community Service And Attend Diversity Training GOVERNMENT SLAVES

aug 4 2015 All it took was 140 characters for Texas Christian University to suspend a conservative student who posted a series of social networking posts that insulted the Islamic State, the Baltimore rioters and Mexicans.

TCU banned Harry Vincent from most campus activities, ordered him to perform 60 hours of community service and attend a diversity training class.

The charges stemmed from a half dozen tweets he had posted online referencing radical Islam along with a Facebook message about the Baltimore riots.

“These hoodrat criminals in Baltimore need to be shipped off and exiled to the sahara desert,” he wrote. “Maybe then they’ll realize how much we provide for them (welfare, college tuition, Obama phone’s, medicare, etc.”

In regards to Islam he wrote, “This is clearly not a religion of peace.”

He also used the word “beaner” a derogatory term to describe Mexicans.
And most conservatives are as ignorant as you.

As already correctly noted: this is a private university, 'free speech' concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or organizations, such as private universities.

Consequently your thread fails as a lie, liberals not only respect and defend free speech, they also know what it is and when it applies.

And of course he was ordered to endure diversity training. Liberals despise free speech.
College Student Suspended For Criticizing Islam Baltimore Riots Must Do 60 Hours Of Community Service And Attend Diversity Training GOVERNMENT SLAVES

aug 4 2015 All it took was 140 characters for Texas Christian University to suspend a conservative student who posted a series of social networking posts that insulted the Islamic State, the Baltimore rioters and Mexicans.

TCU banned Harry Vincent from most campus activities, ordered him to perform 60 hours of community service and attend a diversity training class.

The charges stemmed from a half dozen tweets he had posted online referencing radical Islam along with a Facebook message about the Baltimore riots.

“These hoodrat criminals in Baltimore need to be shipped off and exiled to the sahara desert,” he wrote. “Maybe then they’ll realize how much we provide for them (welfare, college tuition, Obama phone’s, medicare, etc.”

In regards to Islam he wrote, “This is clearly not a religion of peace.”

He also used the word “beaner” a derogatory term to describe Mexicans.
Yeah, everyone know the correct term is Wet Backs...

Forum List

Back