Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?

I'll let JFK speak for what Liberals believe.......

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

So? Go ahead, you have no chance at this question, you're amoral lying intellectual whores. Your chance to prove me wrong. Go to it ...

Why would anyone answer your question? You are already locked in an echo chamber, as this post makes abundantly clear.

So you agree then, leftist have no standards, no values, no integrity?

Your honesty is refreshing, will the party punish your for telling a truth, isn't that against the democrat code?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

“If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.”

While you have NOTHING in common with JFK, you DO have a lot in common with Pol Pot. :thup:

While you have NOTHING in common with JFK, you DO have a lot in common with Pol Pot. :thup:

Beat that dead horse

So you agree then, leftist have no standards, no values, no integrity?

a711e3ed2203db12612ea5db83375b678d4f61cc9120d7bdefcbd54856229401.jpg

Your honesty is refreshing, will the party punish your for telling a truth, isn't that against the democrat code?

Ask a Democrat.

I stopped trying to understand libs. Their thought processes are so strange and convoluted, it's impossible for any sane person to follow it.

"Liberals, what are your actual standards? What do you really believe?"

Just as there are no universally agreed standards and principles to which all conservatives ascribe, there is likely no such consistency among liberals.

Conservatives universally believe in honesty, you don't but we do. We believe in telling the truth even if it doesn't advance out agenda.

Conservatives universally believe in the rule of law. Law is codified by a legislative body and applies to all people, regardless of station or position in the party. The left sees law as a club to beat peasants into submission with, while the party elite are immune. Hillary is a perfect example.

Conservatives universally believe in freedom. We do not seek to dictate to others what to do, so long as the actions others take do not harm others. Leftists seek to force all to conform to whatever behavior is favored by the party at any given moment.

Conservatives universally believe in consistency. What was true yesterday remains true today. What is true for Joe Sixpack is true for Corrupt Hillary Clinton.

Conservatives universally believe in the value of life. Human life has a value, we do not seek to slaughter three-quarters of our fellow man for some religious belief that Gaea is angry and we have "over populated:" the way you of the Khmer Rouge do.

Democracy is not every man for himself. Ever hear of unions?
What the frick kind of logic is that?!? Unions are not government-run. They are a private coalition. That's like saying because a business hires employees it is "proof" that we are not founded on the individual. :cuckoo:

I notice liberals are running away and hiding. Despite their endless standards for Republicans, they can't name a standard they apply to themselves. That is the accurate answer, no answer

No, they probably just saw right through your obvious baiting. Only an idiot would actually believe that you are looking for a serious intellectual discussion.
Only an idiot would consider a question "baiting". It's a simple fucking question. The fact that is scares you so badly speaks volumes.

It's a question asked with arrogance and obvious, seething bias, in case that escaped you.

Democracy is not every man for himself.

Ever hear of unions? Not every man for himself. And if if weren't for unions and liberal labor laws we wouldn't have a middle class. Or we would but it'd be a small one. The masses would be the working poor.

This is what 8 years of bush produced. And you know it otherwise you'd have nominated his brother.

Maybe if trump says it you'll believe

I've corrected you on this before, you ignorant git. The middle class is a result of the division of labor due to the market revolution. Unions had nothing to do with it, and came MUCH later as the industrialization surged..

Now let's look at the views of Republicans ....Harry Truman said it best:

Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues.

Since they won't tell you themselves, I am going to tell you.

They approve of the American farmer — but they are willing to help him go broke.

They stand four-square for the American home — but not for

housing.

They are strong for labor — but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights.

They favor a minimum wage — the smaller the minimum the better.

They indorse educational opportunity for all — but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools.

They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine — for people who can afford them.

They approve of Social Security benefits — so much so that they took them away from almost a million people.

They believe in international trade — so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement.

They favor the admission of displaced persons — but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.

They consider electric power a great blessing — but only when the private power companies get their rake-off.

They say TVA is wonderful — but we ought never to try it again.

They condemn "cruelly high prices" — but fight to the death every effort to bring them down.

They think the American standard of living is a fine thing — so long as it doesn't spread to all the people.

And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.

Now, my friends, that is the Wall Street Republican way of life. But there is another way — there is another way — the Democratic way, the way of the Democratic Party.

More true today than it was 65 years ago

Just as there are no universally agreed standards and principles to which all conservatives ascribe, there is likely no such consistency among liberals.

Conservatives universally believe in honesty, you don't but we do. We believe in telling the truth even if it doesn't advance out agenda.

Conservatives universally believe in the rule of law. Law is codified by a legislative body and applies to all people, regardless of station or position in the party. The left sees law as a club to beat peasants into submission with, while the party elite are immune. Hillary is a perfect example.

Conservatives universally believe in freedom. We do not seek to dictate to others what to do, so long as the actions others take do not harm others. Leftists seek to force all to conform to whatever behavior is favored by the party at any given moment.

Conservatives universally believe in consistency. What was true yesterday remains true today. What is true for Joe Sixpack is true for Corrupt Hillary Clinton.

Conservatives universally believe in the value of life. Human life has a value, we do not seek to slaughter three-quarters of our fellow man for some religious belief that Gaea is angry and we have "over populated:" the way you of the Khmer Rouge do.

Too bad there aren't any around anymore, hmmm? Instead they've been replaced with people who think transgenders have invaded womens' restrooms, and gays should go back to the closet and our 44th POTUS was born in Kenya, and black people are all "thugs" and brown people have stolen all our jobs, and it's OK for a kid to go without a meal but don't you dare touch that fetus, motherfucker! Yeah, I miss the conservatives, too. They've been replaced by scared white trash.

Too bad there aren't any around anymore, hmmm? Instead they've been replaced with people who think transgenders have invaded womens' restrooms, and gays should go back to the closet and our 44th POTUS was born in Kenya, and black people are all "thugs" and brown people have stolen all our jobs, and it's OK for a kid to go without a meal but don't you dare touch that fetus, motherfucker! Yeah, I miss the conservatives, too. They've been replaced by scared white trash.

We used to drink from the same trough. Democrats and Republicans used to disagree on how to fix the problems but the FACTS of the problems were agreed upon. We had news that simply reported the news. Now we can't agree on the facts. The media is married to being "fair and balanced"...forgetting that sometimes the news is just the news.

Too bad there aren't any around anymore, hmmm? Instead they've been replaced with people who think transgenders have invaded womens' restrooms,

So grown men in bathrooms with little girls who are not their own is something you are proud of? You claim there was a time when everyone thought this a grand idea?

and gays should go back to the closet and our 44th POTUS was born in Kenya, and black people are all "thugs" and brown people have stolen all our jobs, and it's OK for a kid to go without a meal but don't you dare touch that fetus, motherfucker! Yeah, I miss the conservatives, too. They've been replaced by scared white trash.

What "kid" is going without a meal?

Why can you leftists NEVER tell the truth about anything? :dunno:

Last edited:
Democracy is not every man for himself.

Ever hear of unions? Not every man for himself. And if if weren't for unions and liberal labor laws we wouldn't have a middle class. Or we would but it'd be a small one. The masses would be the working poor.

This is what 8 years of bush produced. And you know it otherwise you'd have nominated his brother.

Maybe if trump says it you'll believe

I've corrected you on this before, you ignorant git. The middle class is a result of the division of labor due to the market revolution. Unions had nothing to do with it, and came MUCH later as the industrialization surged..
The middle class that was huge booming and the envy of the rest of the world was due to unions.

We can agree to disagree. And I know what you are saying and I get that you are correct too.

But don't discount the impact unions had. They literally made the middle class here in Michigan. Those unions are all but gone now. Even the unions that are left took huge concessions. And waves have gone down. Waves did not go up. Companies came back to Michigan but don't pay what they used to. Right to work lowers wages.

Collective bargaining good

Now let's look at the views of Republicans ....Harry Truman said it best:

Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues.

Since they won't tell you themselves, I am going to tell you.

They approve of the American farmer — but they are willing to help him go broke.

They stand four-square for the American home — but not for

housing.

They are strong for labor — but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights.

They favor a minimum wage — the smaller the minimum the better.

They indorse educational opportunity for all — but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools.

They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine — for people who can afford them.

They approve of Social Security benefits — so much so that they took them away from almost a million people.

They believe in international trade — so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement.

They favor the admission of displaced persons — but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.

They consider electric power a great blessing — but only when the private power companies get their rake-off.

They say TVA is wonderful — but we ought never to try it again.

They condemn "cruelly high prices" — but fight to the death every effort to bring them down.

They think the American standard of living is a fine thing — so long as it doesn't spread to all the people.

And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.

Now, my friends, that is the Wall Street Republican way of life. But there is another way — there is another way — the Democratic way, the way of the Democratic Party.

More true today than it was 65 years ago
Excellent

Forum List

Back