Liberals Wonder Why Trump Supporters Are Loyal, Hint Check Birth Rates

So you are saying Trump followers are loyal due to fear and racism.

Thanks for letting us know

We already knew that. Racism is what made them vote for him.

Trump Voters Driven by Fear of Losing Status, Not Economic Anxiety, Study Finds

Not surprising they are sticking with the guy that put a white nationalists in charge of immigration.

Ex-Breitbart editor says Stephen Miller is a white supremacist, and she was too - CNNPolitics

You’d better get over the last election in time to lose another one.

Just pointing out facts. Racism is why Trump is president. It wasn’t economic anxiety, it was old fashioned racism. Racism could win again. I hope not.

It was fitting that the last vestiges of our slave owning past, the Electoral College, gave us a Trump as President.

Is it “racist” to detest the wetback invasion?
This is a yes or no question.

The answer is you are racist. You already knew that.

Don’t be scared...you have my permission to answer the question.
“Is it racist to detest the wetback invasion?”

So, Trump* supporters are loyal because they are racists and afraid of becoming a minority. We already knew that. That's the reason for all the atrocities at the Mexico/U.S. border.
The atrocities caused by Hispanics?

If Liberals become the majority, America will go down hill fast.

<< Pew Research released a study this week that shows non-whites now account for the majority of the nation’s newborns. >>

Nonwhites Now Account for the Majority of the Nation’s Newborns - And K-12 Students in Public Schools
That horseshit reminds me of this horseshit anti-immigrant cartoon from 1888, called The Last Yankee:

anti-immigrants-cartoon-nthe-last-yankee-a-lone-yankee-standing-tall-FFAAKD.jpg

It left you trying to play it off because you can't deny it.

I don't think you even have a clue what you're babbling about.....I certainly do not....

But I think I know whats chaffing your hide enormously.....and why you're beside yourself in anger.

The fact that your beloved President is going to be in the WH for another 4 - 8 years.
TrumpYouMadBro.jpg

<< Pew Research released a study this week that shows non-whites now account for the majority of the nation’s newborns. >>

Nonwhites Now Account for the Majority of the Nation’s Newborns - And K-12 Students in Public Schools
OK answer me this. HE himself from his own mouth promised to let in the MOST legal invaders EVER so why stick with him? Trump puts Jews and Israel first,corporations 2nd and workers a DISTANT DISTANT third. He only needs white working folks as long as they help him get elected he couldn't give 2 shits about us and some of us have woken up to that. True America is going straight to hell because WHITES are America and America is WHITES...without Whites America doesn't exist. Its just another 3rd world banana republic 1 party communist state where the founders progeny have 2nd class status until we get tired of it and fight back. Either destroy the system that's destroying us ON PURPOSE or become slaves or worse extinct.

This has always been about race for the Trumpsters.
He's just enabled them to be more open about what they are.
People who don't want to go extinct...who knew that was a bad thing...
So you're afraid of "going extinct"?
Me personally? No. I am afraid of nothing. I would die for my people and I have always been that way. If it comes down to that I will take as many traitors with me as possible. But extinction is the Jews final goal for the white race and that's why they push for and their traitor politician pals sit back and allow the invasion of Europe and America and Canada, All the while making laws to punish those that DARE speak the truth about the Jewish involvement in the destruction of America,Canada,Australia and Europe.

How about the libs who want to flood America with unwhites?
Arent they anti white racists?
Stupid liberals don't even understand how they are being racist.
The guilt-ridden liberal whites are the worst
Anyone Who Doesn't Realize We Now Live in an Anti-White Reality is an Idiot

Not just anti white but anti Christian and Jew also

How about the libs who want to flood America with unwhites?
Arent they anti white racists?
Stupid liberals don't even understand how they are being racist.
Anyone Who Doesn't Realize We Now Live in an Anti-White Reality is an Idiot

Not just anti white but anti Christian/Jew also
They are worried about the wrong religions.

Me personally? No. I am afraid of nothing. I would die for my people and I have always been that way. If it comes down to that I will take as many traitors with me as possible. But extinction is the Jews final goal for the white race and that's why they push for and their traitor politician pals sit back and allow the invasion of Europe and America and Canada, All the while making laws to punish those that DARE speak the truth about the Jewish involvement in the destruction of America,Canada,Australia and Europe.
Just to clarify, you think the Jews are trying to make white people extinct?

OK answer me this. HE himself from his own mouth promised to let in the MOST legal invaders EVER so why stick with him? Trump puts Jews and Israel first,corporations 2nd and workers a DISTANT DISTANT third. He only needs white working folks as long as they help him get elected he couldn't give 2 shits about us and some of us have woken up to that. True America is going straight to hell because WHITES are America and America is WHITES...without Whites America doesn't exist. Its just another 3rd world banana republic 1 party communist state where the founders progeny have 2nd class status until we get tired of it and fight back. Either destroy the system that's destroying us ON PURPOSE or become slaves or worse extinct.
Awww....2 white racists trying to out-racist each other.....

its adorable to watch....

2017-03-30 02.19.06-1.jpg

I like how not one Trumper has spoke against any of your blatant Anti-Semitism yet....

Guess they are all busy on others posts about blacks attacking Jews and stuff.....

But according to you, its the Jews who are attacking whites so they can make America more black???

Adorable

Forum List

Back