Libya emails being released

What difference will the after the fact emails on the approved talking points make?

Where was the outrage at the before the invasion and occupation of Iraq approved talking points, aka lies?

Obama administration to provide emails on CIA?s Libya talking points to Senate panel | Fox News

I would love to get to the bottom of this.
Why was it hidden from the public?
I wonder if they will only pick and choose the emails? This administration is the pick and choose kings

From your link:

Fox News first reported there was no demonstration at the consulate.

Here is a September 12 Fox News report:State Department officer killed in attack on US Consulate in Libya, following Egyptian protest at US embassy | Fox News

A Untied States envoy and three others were reportedly killed in an attack on the American embassy in Libya, unconfirmed reports say.

Protesters angered over a film that ridiculed Islam's Prophet Muhammad fired gunshots and burned down the U.S. consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, killing one American diplomat, witnesses and the State Department said. In Egypt, protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner.

Last edited:
What difference will the after the fact emails on the approved talking points make?

Where was the outrage at the before the invasion and occupation of Iraq approved talking points, aka lies?

I am sorry, I didnt know this was about something that happened 10+ years ago

Obama administration to provide emails on CIA?s Libya talking points to Senate panel | Fox News

I would love to get to the bottom of this.
Why was it hidden from the public?
I wonder if they will only pick and choose the emails? This administration is the pick and choose kings

From your link:

Fox News first reported there was no demonstration at the consulate.

Here is a September 12 Fox News report:State Department officer killed in attack on US Consulate in Libya, following Egyptian protest at US embassy | Fox News

A Untied States envoy and three others were reportedly killed in an attack on the American embassy in Libya, unconfirmed reports say.

Protesters angered over a film that ridiculed Islam's Prophet Muhammad fired gunshots and burned down the U.S. consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, killing one American diplomat, witnesses and the State Department said. In Egypt, protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo and replaced an American flag with an Islamic banner.

Thanks Susan, Hillary and obama

There were ten attacks on overseas missions since 9/11 and before Benghazi, and many lives were lost. Does anyone know what Bush said after these attacks? Does anyone know what Bush was doing before, during, and after each of these attacks? Does anyone know how many threats each of these missions had received before they were attacked? Does anyone know if any of the diplomats had requested extra security before they were attacked?

How come you don't know? Where was Fox News during all those attacks? Why weren't they asking all these questions?

Hmmmm...

Last edited:

Talking point decisoin making? Do you think it was vastly different 10+ years ago?

Last edited:
Did Bush release all the CIA emails about the ten attacks on our overseas missions?

Just curious.

Would you love to get to the bottom of those?

Or is the REAL truth we are trying to make Obama look bad any way we can. Is the REAL truth that this hack reporting is all a one-way street? A bunch of people parroting the horseshit being shoveled into their mouths.

Last edited:
... on CIA?s Libya talking points to Senate panel | Fox News

Could it be the Administration - State Dept. were counting on the CIA to maintain security in Libya and it was the CIA (Petraeus) who was not up to the task? the Rs never mention the possibility of who was really at fault.

Why was the talking points altered? Why was there so much de-railment and lying?
It is also different because it shows this administration fails to understand the ideology behind their motivation and they fail to correctly diagnose threats
Hillary was in full CYA mode during her hearings, derailing from questions that actually mattered
I am far from a CT, but this just seems fishy. I wonder what other info is being hidden, if there is any, but I damn sure don't doubt it

I was not old enough to really care about the Bush years. I know nothing about them. I was still in high school. I might do some researching on them and see what I can come up with.

Attacks on our overseas missions happen. Every single one of our missions is under constant threat.

These bozos would have you believe Benghazi was the only mission receiving threats. These bozos would have you believe Benghazi is the only mission which has been attacked since 9/11. These bozos want you to put Obama under a microscope, second by second, as each of the two attacks occurred, but never EVER even blinked when our other missions were attacked and people were killed. These bozos want you to believe this was a seven hour long ongoing battle at one location when it was two short and separate attacks at different locations several hours apart. These bozos want you to believe Obama was watching the seven hour battle from a drone!

Obama just sat there and watched as American's died; dispassionate and detached.

As if he was in the room with Obama, staring into his face and reading his mood. Jesus H. Christ, the bullshit has no bottom.

They NEVER asked what Bush was up to during or after the many more attacks which occurred on his watch. They never thought to ask what leadership skills he demonstrated and what orders he gave. Did he even get out of fucking bed?

This is not a quest for truth. Far from it. Too much manufactured bullshit has been spewed by hacks for any intelligent person to believe this is a quest for truth. When they did not get IMMEDIATE information, they manufactured bullshit to fill the vacuum in their empty pointy heads.

So no one gives a fuck what these bozos want or think.

Last edited:

Talking point decisoin making? Do you think it was vastly different 10+ years ago?

The media reported when bush passed gas, even tried to make things up to make him look bad. When the media does the same for obama you can complain about bush again. Everything bush did was investigated and reported by the media.

The media reported when bush passed gas, even tried to make things up to make him look bad. When the media does the same for obama you can complain about bush again. Everything bush did was investigated and reported by the media.

Really?

Then tell us what Bush was doing before, during, and after each of the attacks on our overseas missions which occurred on his watch. Tell us how many threats each of these missions had received before they were attacked. Tell us if any of the diplomats had requested extra security before they were attacked.

Can you even name any of them without looking it up? Do you even know how many people died without looking it up? (Hint: A lot more than four!)

Last edited:
Why was the talking points altered? Why was there so much de-railment and lying?
It is also different because it shows this administration fails to understand the ideology behind their motivation and they fail to correctly diagnose threats
Hillary was in full CYA mode during her hearings, derailing from questions that actually mattered
I am far from a CT, but this just seems fishy. I wonder what other info is being hidden, if there is any, but I damn sure don't doubt it

Developing taking points on sensitive issues has been and will continue to be the SOP for the feds. To single out Embassador Rice for this incident was dispicpable but, I'm afraid, all to typical of the current pseudo-conservatives in the Republican party. The Select commitee has been briefed with the classified information. You and I will not be privy to that information until it is irrelevant. What was the CIA's mission in Benghazi?

Did Bush release all the CIA emails about the ten attacks on our overseas missions?

Just curious.

Or is the REAL truth we are trying to make Obama look bad any way we can. Is the REAL truth that this hack reporting is all a one-way street? A bunch of people parroting the horseshit being shoveled into their mouths.

Did anyone ask?

Stay on topic dumbass. Your diversion has NOTHING to do with this.

Just curious.

Did anyone ask?

EXACTLY!!!!

No one asked. But once one happened while the negro was on watch, then suddenly you are all concerned-like. Every second must be accounted for. Every action must be explained in detail.

Hmmmm...

Just listen to yourselves. Ohhhhhh, they must be hiding something. This sounds fishy! Quack quack quack.

Bush on watch, SEVERAL missions attacked, many people killed. Stone silence. Not even a raised eyebrow.

Your hypocrisy and desire to believe in hidden things and made up bullshit is the real story here.

Just curious.

Did anyone ask?

EXACTLY!!!!

No one asked. But once one happened while the negro was on watch, then suddenly you are all concerned-like. Every second must be accounted for. Every action must be explained in detail.

Hmmmm...

I shove your bullshit back in your nose and your response is to race bait?

Fuck you

Did anyone ask?

EXACTLY!!!!

Hmmmm...

I shove your bullshit back in your nose and your response is to race bait?

Fuck you

Sucks to have shit manufactured when its about you, dunnit. How's that little pellet taste in your mouth?

Forum List

Back