Lies......Democrats Can't Exist Without Them

Says a super partisan Little Trumpster, your judgement and credibility are ZERO.
Why don't you get off your lazy ass and prove that PolitiFact and the Washintong Post are lying about Trump's pathological lies.
Denying without any proof is your consistent M.O.
Been there....done that.
The Washington Post is owned by an extreme liberal asshole (Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos) who hates Trump with a passion. Most stories about Trump originate from the Washington Post and are circulated as fact by the rest of the media. Bob Woodward, a fierce Trump critic, is one of the WaPo's top reporters.

Politifact was the media source that circulated the lie that Sarah Palin was lying about death panels. Turns out the Affordable Care Act had death panels, just another word for socialized medicine.

The UK has this form of health care fully established where family members have no choice in what should be private health care decisions, whether or not to treat their kids born with birth defects. The government refused to allow treatment that they considered useless or unnecessary, and literally pulled the plug on their kid against the family's wishes.

Politifact also dubbed the claim that the ACA is government takeover of health care the lie of the year. Now we found out how correct that assumption was because of the constant talk from Democrats to switch to single-payer.

They're also the folks that claim Trump was lying when he said he saw thousands of Muslims cheering the bringing down of the WTC....and just this month the video proving Trump's claims surfaced again...So Politifact hasn't been exactly accurate in their claims.

You still didn't prove PolitiFact and WP have included items that weren't lies by Trump.
It figures. Ignorant and just plain lazy.
Also, could you provide me a link to video showing thousands of Muslims dancing on the roof tops in New Jersey on 9/11?
Nope....it's just that if you consider the source you can usually judge the content coming from that source.
In otherwords...Politifact and the Washington Compost are fake news. They have no credibility.

Besides.....I have better things to do than disprove every fucking lie they posted.
Nope....it's just that if you consider the source you can usually judge the content coming from that source.
In otherwords...Politifact and the Washington Compost are fake news. They have no credibility.
Do you believe Trump has greater credibility?
He appears to most of us as a serial liar with delusions of grandeur?

Trump Lies
trump_lies_finalthumbnail.jpg

"We are not holding our breath that President Trump will start backing up his administration’s environmental agenda with scientific facts. But we are holding him accountable for what he says.

"President Trump’s torrent of misleading statements and flat-out lies has an army of journalists working 24/7 to set the record straight.

"To help those who focus, as we do, on climate, energy, and other environmental issues, NRDC will call out Trump whenever he distorts the facts about such matters. Here, we offer our inaugural edition of Trump Lies. We expect to update it regularly.

They're also the folks that claim Trump was lying when he said he saw thousands of Muslims cheering the bringing down of the WTC....and just this month the video proving Trump's claims surfaced again...So Politifact hasn't been exactly accurate in their claims.
Trump said he saw Muslims in New Jersey cheering and celebrating in the streets on 9/11. If you are not lying and can prove Trump was not lying please post the video or a link for the video. Otherwise, this is just another example of how much of a liar you yourself are.
They showed Muslims in Jersey, around the world, and in the Middle East cheering and celebrating......so show me where that is a lie.
So, you claimed you knew of a video proving Trump did not lie about seeing Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11 and when requested to provide the video or a link to the video you can't, proving you are a liar shoveling bullshit and confirmation from a diehard Trump supporter, you dumb ass, of Trump telling a malicious lie.
So....your claim is because I didn't produce a video for you personally...I'm a liar. Are you claiming that Muslims never celebrated the downing of the WTC now????????
Sorry if I have better things to do that shovel shit to a little internet pissaint who has no intention of believing any proof I provide them with anyway.

I suggest you try doing a search on this site or try Bing. Google has those crazy algorithms that won't allow a reliable search.
You are posting on a messageboard viewed by an international audience and claiming you have access to a video proving the President of the United States was not lying when he claimed he saw Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on TV on 9/11. And, you are doing this in a thread you started accusing Democrats of being liars.
You have no video. You are a lame dude who claims to be Special Forces trained and just ambushed yourself. Maybe you just missed the day ambushes were being explained.
Nope....I didn't. Ambushes are ground level small unit tactics.
You don't have to go to the "Q"Course to learn about how to carry off an ambush. You learn how to do one in Infantry school.
Maybe you could try something like planning a Battalion level mission using Op Order format and give a brief-back to a government official. Start with something simple like movement to contact. Let's keep is simple.

BTW, what you think is coverage of Trump is really just Physiological Operations designed to trick dipshits like yourself.

And you act like you've been living under a rock so you can trick somebody into doing YOUR homework for you.
The only reason you're demanding such a thing is so you can put me out and waste my time.
So why don't you try looking up the subject on the internet like I said and stop wasting my time.

PolitiFact is BS.

Says a super partisan Little Trumpster, your judgement and credibility are ZERO.
Why don't you get off your lazy ass and prove that PolitiFact and the Washintong Post are lying about Trump's pathological lies.
Denying without any proof is your consistent M.O.
Been there....done that.
The Washington Post is owned by an extreme liberal asshole (Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos) who hates Trump with a passion. Most stories about Trump originate from the Washington Post and are circulated as fact by the rest of the media. Bob Woodward, a fierce Trump critic, is one of the WaPo's top reporters.

Politifact was the media source that circulated the lie that Sarah Palin was lying about death panels. Turns out the Affordable Care Act had death panels, just another word for socialized medicine.

The UK has this form of health care fully established where family members have no choice in what should be private health care decisions, whether or not to treat their kids born with birth defects. The government refused to allow treatment that they considered useless or unnecessary, and literally pulled the plug on their kid against the family's wishes.

Politifact also dubbed the claim that the ACA is government takeover of health care the lie of the year. Now we found out how correct that assumption was because of the constant talk from Democrats to switch to single-payer.

You still didn't prove PolitiFact and WP have included items that weren't lies by Trump.
It figures. Ignorant and just plain lazy.
Also, could you provide me a link to video showing thousands of Muslims dancing on the roof tops in New Jersey on 9/11?

Besides.....I have better things to do than disprove every fucking lie they posted.

Just like I thought, you're never going to do a fact check on yourself, because it would clearly show that your a gullible goose-stepper.
I did my own fact check on your claim that a video was released a show time ago that showed thousands (hundreds/a dozen?) of Muslim dancing on roof tops after the planes struck the twin towers. There is no video, liar.
Again....in one of these threads here at USMB somebody posted the video that you claim doesn't exist, that was showing Muslims celebrating in the streets in various countries and you keep saying it never happened. I'm not gonna go looking for this shit for you.

If I find the time perhaps I will look for it and IM you....otherwise you're gonna just have to go around feeling like you won. I don't give a shit either way. Doesn't change the fact that you're lying to yourself.

This is the type of coverage done by the media of Muslims celebrating.....which Donald Trump said was in Jersey. So he got the location wrong....but it did happen.
And this is the a copy of the video I mentioned.

Back then....before the media started taking sides with Muslims.....they made a really big thing about it.......so I can see why Trump was saying it was thousands and thousands......because it was played up by NBC.

Last edited:
Trump said he saw Muslims in New Jersey cheering and celebrating in the streets on 9/11. If you are not lying and can prove Trump was not lying please post the video or a link for the video. Otherwise, this is just another example of how much of a liar you yourself are.
They showed Muslims in Jersey, around the world, and in the Middle East cheering and celebrating......so show me where that is a lie.
So, you claimed you knew of a video proving Trump did not lie about seeing Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11 and when requested to provide the video or a link to the video you can't, proving you are a liar shoveling bullshit and confirmation from a diehard Trump supporter, you dumb ass, of Trump telling a malicious lie.
So....your claim is because I didn't produce a video for you personally...I'm a liar. Are you claiming that Muslims never celebrated the downing of the WTC now????????
Sorry if I have better things to do that shovel shit to a little internet pissaint who has no intention of believing any proof I provide them with anyway.

I suggest you try doing a search on this site or try Bing. Google has those crazy algorithms that won't allow a reliable search.
You are posting on a messageboard viewed by an international audience and claiming you have access to a video proving the President of the United States was not lying when he claimed he saw Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on TV on 9/11. And, you are doing this in a thread you started accusing Democrats of being liars.
You have no video. You are a lame dude who claims to be Special Forces trained and just ambushed yourself. Maybe you just missed the day ambushes were being explained.
Mkay.

67664275_2262714407116536_3475735432845590528_n.jpg

Last edited:
Let's go for border wall lies....

The border wall

Trump said "tremendous numbers of miles of wall" and "large sections of wall" are being built on the Mexican border. (Facts First: No new miles have been built during Trump's presidency, though about 50 miles of replacement barriers had been built as of July, the Washington Examiner reported.)

Don't forget about the latest fiasco in Trump's border wall comedy. He's now offering pardons to people IN ADVANCE, who break local or environmental laws getting the wall built.

Trump offers pardons to people who carry out orders on border wall: report

President Trump has privately suggested that he would pardon officials who carry out orders connected to construction of a wall at the southern border that could be illegal, The Washington Post is reporting.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” Trump has told officials when discussing the wall, according to the Post.

An unnamed former official told the Post that Trump has underscored that “people expected him to build a wall, and it had to be done by the election.”

Mkay.

The US backs racist Jews in Israel as they steal more land and water from non-Jews, and you're indignant the victims celebrate their oppressor's 911 bloody nose?
23231100_1675808365797172_6747166289929070572_n.jpg

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA

The border wall

Trump said "tremendous numbers of miles of wall" and "large sections of wall" are being built on the Mexican border. (Facts First: No new miles have been built during Trump's presidency, though about 50 miles of replacement barriers had been built as of July, the Washington Examiner reported.)

Don't forget about the latest fiasco in Trump's border wall comedy. He's now offering pardons to people IN ADVANCE, who break local or environmental laws getting the wall built.

President Trump has privately suggested that he would pardon officials who carry out orders connected to construction of a wall at the southern border that could be illegal, The Washington Post is reporting.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” Trump has told officials when discussing the wall, according to the Post.

An unnamed former official told the Post that Trump has underscored that “people expected him to build a wall, and it had to be done by the election.”
OMG!!!! *yawn*

Mkay.

The US backs racist Jews in Israel as they steal more land and water from non-Jews, and you're indignant the victims celebrate their oppressor's 911 bloody nose?

Balfour at 100: Cornerstone of the Zionist Settler Colonization of Palestine – CAIA

You do understand there really isn't a Palestinian people.....they're just Iraeli Muslims who refuse to get along with their Jewish neighbors.

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

So, you think it is okay for the leader of a country to encourage people to do illegal acts to get his wall built by offering pardons in advance? Several problems with that....................first, Trump has to be re elected and in a position to give them. There is a chance he may lose, so there's that.

Then, there is the problem with a leader encouraging his people to do illegal things in pursuit of the leaders goals, by offering pardons in advance. I don't want to go all Godwin on you, but I seem to remember another country's leader behaving like that. It led to WWII.

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

So, you think it is okay for the leader of a country to encourage people to do illegal acts to get his wall built by offering pardons in advance? Several problems with that....................first, Trump has to be re elected and in a position to give them. There is a chance he may lose, so there's that.

Then, there is the problem with a leader encouraging his people to do illegal things in pursuit of the leaders goals, by offering pardons in advance. I don't want to go all Godwin on you, but I seem to remember another country's leader behaving like that. It led to WWII.
It worked for Obama.
He made the habit of "ignoring laws he didn't like" famous. Ever hear of Prosecutorial-Discretion?
It's why Hillary was never indicted.

I mean for Christ's sake.....you people really have a lot of fucking nerve!!!

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.
He made the habit of "ignoring laws he didn't like" famous. Ever hear of Prosecutorial-Discretion?

Obama never offered pardons in advance for people who carried out his orders and broke laws. Trump has.

And the lies from the republicans are just fine with you? Hell just rumputin has been about 15 a day if not more.

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.

Prosecutorial Discretion is exactly what it means.

Hillary Clinton wasn't indicted because she has committed no crimes.

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.

And, by the way, prosecutorial discretion isn't the same thing as offering a pardon to people so they can break the law in advance. Here is what prosecutorial discretion is......................

Prosecutorial discretion is the authority of an agency or officer to decide what charges to bring and how to pursue each case. A law-enforcement officer who declines to pursue a case against a person has favorably exercised prosecutorial discretion.

So no, Obama didn't do the same thing that Trump is doing now.

Mkay.

You do understand there really isn't a Palestinian people.....they're just Iraeli Muslims who refuse to get along with their Jewish neighbors.

I understand there were hundreds of thousands of non-Jews living in Palestine who lost their homes, businesses, and farms to European Jews in 1948, and that is where most of the problems in today's Middle East began.

"Actions for Palestine will be showing part 1 of a film entitled, al-Nakba, that describes the period before the creation of the state of Israel on the lands of Historic Palestine.

"Learn about the British practices of collective punishment, the camps they put Palestinians in, and the racism that undergirds and defines this entire colonial enterprise."

The border wall

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.

Obama never offered pardons in advance for people who carried out his orders and broke laws. Trump has.
Actually what Obama did was break the law and then dare anyone to stop him.
Then there's Hillary breaking the law and daring anyone to indict her.
And then there's Bill breaking the law and then murdering witnesses.
You can't tell me you actually believe that Epstein committed suicide.

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.

Like I need proof that you're an idiot.

OMG!!!! *yawn*

It worked for Obama.

Like I need proof that you're an idiot.
Says the gullible idiot that thinks Democrats and the media aren't full of shit.
Even I know that the Republican Party is horseshit.
But considering the fact that the Democrat Party is now the Communist Party....anyone who follows them is literally retarded as fuck.

Forum List

Back