like 43 said - misunderestimated

yup, just terrible...

500 companies, and 7 filed for bankruptcy.

(What percentage is that?)
Knowing how he loves to brag...I wont be surprise if he is worth nothing. If he was worth what he claims, he would fly his tax returns along the US flag and make everyone stand and salute it.

Right...

financial organizations put him between 3-4 billion dollars...

but YOU know better.
Where is his tax return that he promised to show ?

dont' know

didn't care then, don't care now.

everything else going on, and you're whining about a tax return?

(Threw that in to scare the crap out of you)

yup, tax returne - everyone needs to be transparent ....

Gang of Eight, Kelly Added to Justice Department Russia Meetings

EXCEPT GOLDILOCKS.

Didn't Maddow make a big deal out of the ones she got?

how did that work out?

Think he was more careless with latter ones?

You're beating a dead horse...

enjoy yourself.

Knowing how he loves to brag...I wont be surprise if he is worth nothing. If he was worth what he claims, he would fly his tax returns along the US flag and make everyone stand and salute it.

Right...

financial organizations put him between 3-4 billion dollars...

but YOU know better.
Where is his tax return that he promised to show ?

dont' know

didn't care then, don't care now.

everything else going on, and you're whining about a tax return?

(Threw that in to scare the crap out of you)

yup, tax returne - everyone needs to be transparent ....

Gang of Eight, Kelly Added to Justice Department Russia Meetings

EXCEPT GOLDILOCKS.

Didn't Maddow make a big deal out of the ones she got?

how did that work out?

Think he was more careless with latter ones?

You're beating a dead horse...

enjoy yourself.

huh ?

theres the tape of Trump demanding transparency-

tell the fat sob to be transparent and barf up his tax returns.

And you wonder why companies under his management have gone bankrupt 7 times.

Let's not talk about all the overwhelming successes though... his average performance is god-like. Which is why he is called the God-Emperor.

Anyway, for the past 8 years I heard how government debt is a great and wonderful thing. I suppose I just bought it...

And you wonder why companies under his management have gone bankrupt 7 times.

Let's not talk about all the overwhelming successes though... his average performance is god-like. Which is why he is called the God-Emperor.

Anyway, for the past 8 years I heard how government debt is a great and wonderful thing. I suppose I just bought it...

success my Texas ass - adding $9.5 Trillion $ to the debt in 14 months is a success?

go back to sleep -

At the current pace debt will increase by 3.81 billion after one term, or 7.6 trillion under two terms. In other words the rate of debt will have decreased by a substantial margin.

Debt doubled under Bush's watch, at approx. 5 trillion added. It doubled again under Obama's watch, approx. 10 trillion added. The greater the debt the the greater the interest, which contributes to more debt.

So far Trump is winning.

No your numbers are off.

The bush boy kept his wars and drug prescription program off the general budget all 8 years he was president. He funded those wars and program with emergency supplemental funding which kept it off the books.

On January 19th 2009 the national debt was over 10 trillion dollars.

On January 20th 2009 the day that Obama was sworn into office, the democrats who controlled the congress did the responsible thing and added those wars and drug prescription program to the general budget and put on the books. Over night that debt skyrocketed to 13 trillion dollars.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion to 13 trillion dollars. That's not an addition of 5 trillion dollars. That's an addition of 7 and a half trillion dollars.

reagan took our national debt from 800 and something billion to nearly 3 trillion in 8 years. The first bush took it from nearly 3 trillion to nearly 5 trillion. Clinton took it from nearly 5 trillion to 5.5 trillion. The bush boy took it from 5.5 trillion to 13 trillion. Obama took it from 13 trillion to19 trillion.

At the rate trump is going he's going to have it up to 30 trillion by the time he is finished.

The two democratic presidents we've had in that time decreased the deficit. Clinton eliminated the deficit and started paying off our debts. He left a plan to have the reagan/bush national debt paid off by 2010. Too bad the bush boy trashed it, then went on a huge spending spree. Spending a combination on wars and huge tax cuts for the rich. The bush boy took that zero deficit with billions in surplus up to a new record high of deficit of 1.4 trillion dollars. Obama came after him and slashed it by nearly 1 trillion dollars to take it down to 400 and something billion. trump is back to what all republican presidents do, he's back to increasing the deficit. So far he's taken that 400 and something billion in deficit up to 700 and something billion in just one year.

I have never seen any republican ever implement anything close to responsible economic policy. They spend like drunken sailors and never pay for what they spend. On top of out of control spending they make it worse with huge tax cuts for the rich and irresponsible deregulation on wall street and banks which only results in recession. The last one was the worst since the last republican great depression.

At the current pace debt will increase by 3.81 billion after one term, or 7.6 trillion under two terms. In other words the rate of debt will have decreased by a substantial margin.

Debt doubled under Bush's watch, at approx. 5 trillion added. It doubled again under Obama's watch, approx. 10 trillion added. The greater the debt the the greater the interest, which contributes to more debt.

So far Trump is winning.

No your numbers are off.

The bush boy kept his wars and drug prescription program off the general budget all 8 years he was president. He funded those wars and program with emergency supplemental funding which kept it off the books.

On January 19th 2009 the national debt was over 10 trillion dollars.

On January 20th 2009 the day that Obama was sworn into office, the democrats who controlled the congress did the responsible thing and added those wars and drug prescription program to the general budget and put on the books. Over night that debt skyrocketed to 13 trillion dollars.

The bush boy took our national debt from 5.5 trillion to 13 trillion dollars. That's not an addition of 5 trillion dollars. That's an addition of 7 and a half trillion dollars.

reagan took our national debt from 800 and something billion to nearly 3 trillion in 8 years. The first bush took it from nearly 3 trillion to nearly 5 trillion. Clinton took it from nearly 5 trillion to 5.5 trillion. The bush boy took it from 5.5 trillion to 13 trillion. Obama took it from 13 trillion to19 trillion.

At the rate trump is going he's going to have it up to 30 trillion by the time he is finished.

The two democratic presidents we've had in that time decreased the deficit. Clinton eliminated the deficit and started paying off our debts. He left a plan to have the reagan/bush national debt paid off by 2010. Too bad the bush boy trashed it, then went on a huge spending spree. Spending a combination on wars and huge tax cuts for the rich. The bush boy took that zero deficit with billions in surplus up to a new record high of deficit of 1.4 trillion dollars. Obama came after him and slashed it by nearly 1 trillion dollars to take it down to 400 and something billion. trump is back to what all republican presidents do, he's back to increasing the deficit. So far he's taken that 400 and something billion in deficit up to 700 and something billion in just one year.

I have never seen any republican ever implement anything close to responsible economic policy. They spend like drunken sailors and never pay for what they spend. On top of out of control spending they make it worse with huge tax cuts for the rich and irresponsible deregulation on wall street and banks which only results in recession. The last one was the worst since the last republican great depression.

math/numbers isnt the RW strong suit.

Forum List

Back