🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

The families I know think it was worth it. I believe that we don't have to occupy another country to set them free. Why are we so arrogant that we think every one in the world wants to be like us. I like us just fine but there are countries that want us to stay out of their affairs and I agree.

Do you really thing anything we do and die for will ever have anything to do with a free Afghanistan and Iraq? They don't have the will to stay free even is we gave it to them. If a country want to be free they will fight to be free.

Was it worth it?

Ask the families of the victims of 9-11.

A 14 year old who was 4 years old when his dad died and he said he did not feel Osama should have died. I agree with him. There is no justice in revenge. :eusa_hand:
Bush said he did not care where he was. Terorism is bigger than Sam.I agreee with him.

How sweet. But she was never in a concentration camp was she. Ask a Jew who lived through the nightmare of the holocaust what should be done to Hitler and his people.

If you let these monsters off easy, you are just giving others a reason to keep killing people.

Was it worth it?

Ask the families of the 6,000 killed in Iraq, the 35,000 wounded and lost limbs. Ask Iraqis who lots 1 million innocent men, women and children, million displaced forever, like Jews and Christians. Ask them if they think it was worth it and Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.:eusa_hand:
And the trillions spent? Ask taxpayers.

To get ONE man?:confused:

Last edited:
Was it worth it?

A 14 year old who was 4 years old when his dad died and he said he did not feel Osama should have died. I agree with him. There is no justice in revenge. :eusa_hand:
Bush said he did not care where he was. Terorism is bigger than Sam.I agreee with him.

How sweet. But she was never in a concentration camp was she. Ask a Jew who lived through the nightmare of the holocaust what should be done to Hitler and his people.

If you let these monsters off easy, you are just giving others a reason to keep killing people.

Ask the Jews that had been in Iraq for generations and had to leave forever. They will never be able to return and neither will the christians, those who were not killed. Under Saddam they had co-existed but not a chance in hell now. Sunni and Shite lived in peace together, Even intermarrying. Thanks to our invasion. Ask Iraqis if freedom was worth the loss. Iraqis did not ask us to "liberate" than.
Research the History of Iraq and you will find it is a lot difference then right wing nuts have brainwashed us into thinking to excuse their bumbling. We need to stop helping where help is not wanted.
This country helped Native Americans and almost destroyed them

Iraqis say they were better off under rule of Saddam Hussein
Many adults in Iraq believe the coalition effort has been negative, according to a poll by the Iraq Centre for Research and Strategic Studies and the Gulf Research Center. 90 per cent of respondents think the situation in their country was better before the U.S.-led invasion.

Iraqis say they were better off under rule of Saddam Hussein - STWR - Share The World's Resources

Last edited:
Was it worth it?

WTH are you trying to compare the Jews, holocaust and Hitler to?:confused:
Sam cannot be compared to Hitler and cannot be compared to the atrocities we have committed againt our own people.
If Sam deserved to die................? At least Bush should have been tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity. But he is hailed a hero?

Citizens' Tribunals Find Bush Guilty of War Crimes
http://sites.timurtripp.com/indictbush.org/beta/citizenstribunals01.pdf

Last edited:
The question all of you need to be asking is why and how 9-11 happen?
There are a lot of theories floating around and research and come to your own conclusion. Isn't his what Trump said?

Motivations for allowing 9-11 to happen.
The attacks were allowed to happen to facilitate an aggressive policy of world empire, particularly in the Middle East and Central Asian oil fields, which contain energy supplies that will become even more critical in the near future as oil extraction declines in the non-Islamic world. (It has been said that the last two barrels of oil will be Saudi and Iraqi.)
Control over the United States economy and its war machine is the greatest prize in human history - and spending a mere couple billion on new ballot machines to ensure its continued control by a tiny elite is a good investment, from their perspective
http://www.oilempire.us/911why.html

Last edited:

Sam cannot be compared to Hitler and cannot be compared to the atrocities we have committed againt our own people.
If Sam deserved to die................? At least Bush should have been tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity. But he is hailed a hero?

Since I've never committed any atrocities, "we" must mean you.

I would have preferred he dust off a nuke and use one. You must remind these killers that we got stuff that will turn their countries into ashtrays and we will use them.

Stop fighting the battle the way THEY WANT YOU TO. They can't compete with a nuke. We also have biological weapons that would remove the problem too.

Remember, in court, no one was ever declared "innocent".

1 million innocent Iraqis killled due to American forces? Do elaborate.
Actually no one knows how many Iraqi citizens have died as the direct result of our (Bush's) illegal invasion of their country. There are many conflicting estimates most of which collectively hover in the hundreds of thousands and at least one that claims a million. The sad fact is the nation of Iraq has been so severely devastated that it may never be possible to know exactly how many of its citizens died, or will die, or were crippled, or were socially and essentially ruined by our aggressive action.

If you will reflect on the March evening in 2003 when America watched the bombing of Baghdad, a relatively modern city the size of Brooklyn, each of those gigantic explosions were killing people, possibly hundreds at a time, including little tots in their cribs, and there were hundreds of those bombs and missiles striking all over that city. We watched it happen -- like watching the televised July 4th fireworks display at Coney Island.

It is impossible to do that to an inhabited city without killing or severely injuring tens or hundreds of thousands of people. A million isn't a certainty, but it certainly is a possibility. The real question is not a number, but why? Why did our Congress allow Bush to advance his highly questionable agenda and order that invasion? Why do we allow our Congress to get away with it?

Actually no one knows how many Iraqi citizens have died as the direct result of our (Bush's) illegal invasion of their country. There are many conflicting estimates most of which collectively hover in the hundreds of thousands and at least one that claims a million. The sad fact is the nation of Iraq has been so severely devastated that it may never be possible to know exactly how many of its citizens died, or will die, or were crippled, or were socially and essentially ruined by our aggressive action.

If you will reflect on the March evening in 2003 when America watched the bombing of Baghdad, a relatively modern city the size of Brooklyn, each of those gigantic explosions were killing people, possibly hundreds at a time, including little tots in their cribs, and there were hundreds of those bombs and missiles striking all over that city. We watched it happen -- like watching the televised July 4th fireworks display at Coney Island.

It is impossible to do that to an inhabited city without killing or severely injuring tens or hundreds of thousands of people. A million isn't a certainty, but it certainly is a possibility. The real question is not a number, but why? Why did our Congress allow Bush to advance his highly questionable agenda and order that invasion? Why do we allow our Congress to get away with it?

You might get a wider audience for your views if you avoid including signposts in the first sentence.

Use words like 'illegal', and instantly the reader is left with the impression that this is going to be 3 paragraphs of slanted criticism (whether true or not) rather than an honest appraisal of the facts, possibly culminating in some personal views.

That said, if you're posting this for the benefit of those that share your view, then I guess they will have no problem with it. However, if your intention was to persuade those with different views, you're probably not going to do it by rubbing their noses in how "illegal" it was.

You don't really belive Sam in at the bottom of the sea in a shroud, do you? He is being preserved at Area 51 for future reference. It is too important to dispose of hm.

I would have preferred he dust off a nuke and use one. You must remind these killers that we got stuff that will turn their countries into ashtrays and we will use them.

Stop fighting the battle the way THEY WANT YOU TO. They can't compete with a nuke. We also have biological weapons that would remove the problem too.

LMAO

If you are an American, you are a we. Victims of 9-11 were wes also. We invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, Do you believe terrorist care if you personally dropped any bombs on Muslims?

Last edited:

LMAO

If you are an American, you are a we. Victims of 9-11 were wes also. We invaded and occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, Do you believe terrorist care if you personally dropped any bombs on Muslims?

When I stand before God, I am ME! I didn't commit any attrocities. My family fought in both World Wars. My only responsibility to God is to remove the evil that has invaded the United States and is holding the US government hostage.

LMAO

When I stand before God, I am ME! I didn't commit any attrocities. My family fought in both World Wars. My only responsibility to God is to remove the evil that has invaded the United States and is holding the US government hostage.

Do you or did you not just post this?:

Last edited:

You might get a wider audience for your views if you avoid including signposts in the first sentence.

Use words like 'illegal', and instantly the reader is left with the impression that this is going to be 3 paragraphs of slanted criticism (whether true or not) rather than an honest appraisal of the facts, possibly culminating in some personal views.

That said, if you're posting this for the benefit of those that share your view, then I guess they will have no problem with it. However, if your intention was to persuade those with different views, you're probably not going to do it by rubbing their noses in how "illegal" it was.
Your critique is most appreciated.

Am I correct in assuming that those who are too effectively indoctrinated to know, or who simply refuse to accept, that Bush's invasion of Iraq was illegal cannot be persuaded by anything I might have to say about it?

Because this is a discussion forum I'm predisposed to the notion that anything I say is open to (hopefully sensible) debate, which probably is why I'm more inclined to invite discussion rather than to persuade on the basis of initial commentary. So what are your thoughts on what I had to say? Do you believe the Iraq invasion was legal? Morally justifiable? If not, why do you suppose the Bush crime family was allowed to get away with the conspiracy?

Last edited:
IMMIGRANT vs. ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Last Word Lawrence McDonnell’s commercial advocating immigrants. Typical of advocates for an amnesty plan for “illegal aliens” like to play with words as if Americans do not know the difference between “legal” and “illegal.” “Immigrants” and “aliens.” Saying be should not closed the door to “immigrants.” We have always had open doors for immigrants. We allow 500,000 to immigrants legally each year. So we cannot sum that up as a closed door policy and still that is not letting those in that fill the professional jobs we need filled like doctors and nurses. Immigrants are good for this country and always has been. Matter of fact that door is as open as it has ever been. But the door that allowed 20 million to enter illegally should be closed until we are able to screen who are coming in. We now have a “open door” policy on the southern border and have no idea who has come in with the 20 million that has entered illegally. Illegal uncontrolled immigration is a nation destroyer, not a nation builder.

We need immigrants to fill those jobs Americans are not doing anymore because they are putting down roots now and not following the harvest like they used to. And we have H-1A Visa they allow unlimited immigrants workers to fill the jobs needed for harvesting our crops. But of those 20 million that have entered illegal only 2% are working in fields. What are the other 98% doing? And only 7.5 million are in the work force so that leaves 12.5 million doing GOD’s only knows what. We do not need immigrants to do construction work, cut our lawns, flip our burgers and wash dishes, nanny our children and clean our houses and hotels and other unskilled jobs. We have an ample supply of unskilled American workers to fill those jobs

Lawrence McDonnell don’t have a clue about illegal immigration if he believe we need illegal aliens. Nothing good has ever come from illegal immigration. We are a nation of laws and illegal immigration is illegal. Mr. McDonnell comercial is encouraging people to break the law.

If we made it easier for American children go to college we would not need to import professionals to fill those jobs we are not filling with our children. We do not need to import more poverty or need to educate anchor babies to compete with our own children who are struggling to get past cuts in education and higher tuitions and compete for scholarship money.

Those 20 million that have entered the country illegal and produced 500,000 anchor babies are low skilled workers and pay very little in taxes if any and receive far more in benefits then they contribute to the economy. And all their anchor babies are not working hard to getting an education, unless you consider gang affiliation an education. What country “needs” this? Mexico don’t want it so they teach them how to enter undetected and Mexico do not have the responsibility of providing jobs or services but receive $17 billion a year in benefits from those that we are taking care of. Education, healthcare, welfare and law enforcement with incarcerations. Mr. McDonnell until you are educated on illegal immigration and have walked in the shoes of millions of Americans who get hands on education shut the hell up.

Immigrants of old entered this country by registering as Ellis Island and before there were no immigration laws to break. They did not steal across the border undetected. There is a big difference between “immigrants” and “illegal aliens” and if you don’t like the words “aliens” or “anchor babies” lets simple not have any.

Door should be closed to illegal immigration indefinitely because we have more than liberal amount of legal immigration. Nothing good has ever come from illegal immigration.

Punishment for entering this country illegal should not be amnesty with a fine but no matter how long they have been here breaking the law. no matter how many anchor babies they may have is to go to the end of the line and enter legally. That would discourage more illegal immigration and encourage more legal immigration. Knowing if caught and you will be caught be deported.

How about if I illegally break into your house and live there, can you give me amnesty and let me stay, I am betting you would call the police and have me thrown out. Why can't we do that for our country.

Your critique is most appreciated.

Am I correct in assuming that those who are too effectively indoctrinated to know, or who simply refuse to accept, that Bush's invasion of Iraq was illegal cannot be persuaded by anything I might have to say about it?

Because this is a discussion forum I'm predisposed to the notion that anything I say is open to (hopefully sensible) debate, which probably is why I'm more inclined to invite discussion rather than to persuade on the basis of initial commentary. So what are your thoughts on what I had to say? Do you believe the Iraq invasion was legal? Morally justifiable? If not, why do you suppose the Bush crime family was allowed to get away with the conspiracy?

Invading Iraq, in my opinion, should have been something that was promoted by the UN. For many years, Saddam had been an unmitigated tyrant, responsible for the brutalizing of his own people. This sort of behavior is exactly one of the sort of things the UN was supposed to address. Of course , it doesn't, though I feel it has moved in the right direction with Libya.

I think removing Saddam from power by force was the right thing to do.

The reasons that were given for invading Iraq, again in my opinion, were paper thin and possibly in many ways fabricated. The timing also made little or no sense. In addition to that, having ousted Saddam, the countries involved did an awful job maintaining a functioning society as the transition to truly representative democracy was attempted.

With regard to the paragraph I highlighted in bold, it's not really for me to say what others may think, but your use of terms like "Indoctrination" and "Bush crime family" appear to make it clear what your position is towards those who supported the invasion of Iraq. I would assume that those who you believe have been indoctrinated would probably be uninclined to consider your views, primarily because people tend not to react well to being told they have no mind of their own.

How about if I illegally break into your house and live there, can you give me amnesty and let me stay, I am betting you would call the police and have me thrown out. Why can't we do that for our country.

What part of "I agree" do you not understand? :confused:
You are really pissing me off, signelect.:evil:

Forum List

Back