List some reasons why you would vote for Donald Trump

Maybe if someone snuck a psychotic drug into my drink. Pointless anyway, I've already voted and it sure as HELL wasn't for scumbag Trump.

20 reasons to vote Donald J. Trump to become President - Lots of good reasons
I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

8. His success is unmatched in the business world by all the others -
He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
wXcDXdLB.jpg

Post some of your reasons

Reason #1 - I hate America.

Reason #2 - To be Ironic.

Reason #3 - I love mother Russia.

Reason #4 - I'm drunk.

Reason #5 - I watch Fox news and am painfully uniformed.

I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

wXcDXdLB.jpg

Reason #4 - I'm drunk.

great reasons thanks

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

Reason #4 - I'm drunk.

It's amazing how you lying fucks keep lying after your lies have been exposed. It was Deplorable who bragged that Putin made her part of his inner sanctum.

Isn't Wiki Leaks a bitch? All your lies are being exposed.

At least Trump is concerned about national security and border control. Hillary has no business even having a security clearance after her irresponsible (criminal) actions. Anyone else would be denied clearance after such stupid stunts.

Hillary wants open borders, which is already a problem. It would be worse under her. And she would increase the debt with all her giveaways. She also wants one world government, which would be a huge disaster and the end of all of our freedoms. She would allow the U.N. control over us and the members are the worst when it comes to human rights and liberty. Amazing that people will vote for her knowing what her intentions are. She will end this country as we know it.

I will vote Trump based on his stand on keeping our borders secure since that is one of the biggest threats right now. I also think he'd be better for the economy. Hillary, like most libs, are all about gaining government dependents instead of a strong private sector.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

Reason #4 - I'm drunk.

It's amazing how you lying fucks keep lying after your lies have been exposed. It was Deplorable who bragged that Putin made her part of his inner sanctum.

Isn't Wiki Leaks a bitch? All your lies are being exposed.
every day i sit and ask myself

Not the main reason I would vote for Trump, but today it was revealed that the DNC, by of a cancelled check payable to a support group which paid another support group was caught on video tape conspiring to provoke violence at Trump rallies. They managed to force cancellation of a Chicago rally and another one somewhere else.

Not only has Trump been the victim of the MSM (a propaganda machine for the DNC and Hillary), but he has been the target of felony conspiracy to incite violence at his rallies. Since I can't possibly bring myself to vote for liberal scum that cheat to win, I will be voting for Trump.

Hillary is THE most despicable, dishonest, 100% criminal politician ever to run for President. She does not deserve anyone's vote.

Not the main reason I would vote for Trump, but today it was revealed that the DNC, by of a cancelled check payable to a support group which paid another support group was caught on video tape conspiring to provoke violence at Trump rallies. They managed to force cancellation of a Chicago rally and another one somewhere else.

Not only has Trump been the victim of the MSM (a propaganda machine for the DNC and Hillary), but he has been the target of felony conspiracy to incite violence at his rallies. Since I can't possibly bring myself to vote for liberal scum that cheat to win, I will be voting for Trump.

Hillary is THE most despicable, dishonest, 100% criminal politician ever to run for President. She does not deserve anyone's vote.
good post

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

any more?

you want sumthing?

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

i have 13 more reasons

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

anything else?

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

he would be much more entertaining

he wants to give back to the country that gave so much to him. ive NEVER heard any fuckin' politician, including this fat globalist pig say that.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

In Business - His competition, the businessmen he has to compete with are nothing to him

Forum List

Back