Listen: In audio recording, Trump heard discussing sensitive Iran document

Without cnn having copies of the documents, you have nothing. Trump states they were news articles.

News articles aren't classified. So no, that lame excuse won't hold up in court if Trump is dumb enough to even try it.

He admits on tape that he could have declassified these documents, but did not, and cannot now declassify it. OMG

He admits he is showing off classified documents.

What is he thinking!

lolol..he was thinking milley was a total fuck up lying his fat fucking ugly face off......you trump humper

not classsified milley is a lying fat FUCK...LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Completely false. There is a process...

And while the president, in most cases, has the final say, there's still a process. Even Trump acknowledged that...

I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible. In response, and as part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission.
There’s a process for everyone not elected to office of the President dum dum. Who signs EOs?

Well, here it is.
To no surprise, there are a couple of funny parts here.

First, that "writer" lady is kissing his butt just as hard as she can. Obviously MAGA media.

Second, at the end, the buffoon says, "hey, bring in some Cokes". Junk food all the way. I'm surprised he didn't ask for McDonald's and donuts.

:laugh:

There was a huge debate about whether a President can just unilaterally declassify documents. The arguments ranging from a President can just think a document is unclassified and it is to, he has to make a request to the original classification authority. Acting like there wasnt doesnt change that.
That was not what Trump was charged with and we said so at the time.

Now regardless of that, Trump made that moot.

He’s admitting he did NOT declassify them

That he COULDN’T declassify them

That they were secrets

And he knew all of that.

As far as the “newspaper clippings”… there were at least two people there other than Trump

There’s a name for those people

WITNESSES

Last edited:
He's just jerking you fools around.

I’m sure that will play well with the Jury. Sure I said it. On several occasions. But I didn’t mean it. What I meant was. Um. Hold on. I meant to say that it was declassified. Or something.

That was not what Trump was charged with and we said so at the time.

Not regardless of that, Trump made that moot.

He’s admitting he did NOT declassify them

That he COULDN’T declassify them

That they were secrets

And he knew all of that.

As far as the “newspaper clippings”… there were at least two people there other than Trump

There’s a name for those people

WITNESSES

You said no one ever said a President couldn't unilaterally declassify things which is wildly untrue. Im not going to go back and find it but I'd be willing you bet YOU said it. I wasnt addressing any of the other things you want to now deflect to.

Here's Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.”

And how did you come to your conclusion that it’s okay to store our classified invasion plans in your bathroom?
Hillary did it. Well it wasnt her bathroom but she stored classified information in someone elses bathroom.

Forum List

Back