Live J6 Hearing...

By giving a speech in which he told the crowd to ”protest peacefully “?
jebus Mary and joseph!!

in a nearly one hour incendiary speech, he has a 4 second blip to walk peacefully down to the Capitol....

4 seconds out of an hour of inciting....

Whoop dee do!

If this shit show is all there is against trump you gotta know the democrats are in deep deep trouble.
I doubt I will waste my time listening to another one of these "hearings".

If this shit show is all there is against trump you gotta know the democrats are in deep deep trouble.
I doubt I will waste my time listening to another one of these "hearings".
Maybe the most important part will be establishing quite clearly that Trump knew the election was not stolen. The big lie

Sort of like Schumer saying Kavanaugh is going to pay the price, and he won't even see it coming?
"You won't know what hit you, you will pay the price!"

You mean like that?
Schumer was right about Kavanaugh
He is a liar

Nothing is going to come of it but it’s nice to see some Republicans have the guts to call Trump out for what he did. The same can’t be said of you obviously.

What he did was say it’s time to peacefully protest. Can you or any leftist answer why those seeking the truth chose to edit that out?

What he did was say it’s time to peacefully protest. Can you or any leftist answer why those seeking the truth chose to edit that out?

OK

So if he really meant that…….why did he refuse to act when his “peaceful protest” immediately turned violent?

Why, when he saw what was happening, did he Tweet about how disloyal Mike Pence was instead of Tweeting to have the mob back off?

OK

So if he really meant that…….why did he refuse to act when his “peaceful protest” immediately turned violent?

Why, when he saw what was happening, did he Tweet about how disloyal Mike Pence was instead of Tweeting to have the mob back off?

Not the question. Why did your truth seekers edit the tape?
Cmon Man! You can answer!

One sided storytelling…Just how you progs like it.

You dont ask for a pardon if you’re not guilty of anything. Once this starts resonating, it’s going to get ugly. That sound you hear are criminal lawyers telephones ringing off the hook. Oh, I almost forgot. These are criminals, they’re probably using WhatsApp.

He made up a story, and brainwashed his crowd in to believing a BIG LIE about our election being illegally stolen from him by Democrats......when we did no such thing, we simply voted, we exercised our Constitutional right to vote, and pick our leaders.

He falsely accused our elections of being fraudulent.

He built up more hatred, on your side against us, and the USA..... And we did none of the made up accusations of his and his minions helping to promote his lies.

This has been harmful to our Nation, and weakened us on the world stage.

Fail

Proportionality according to the Democrats............

woodrowwilson.jpg

"My fellow Americans, the world is at war"

hoover-speaking.jpg

"My Fellow Americans, the worlds economy is collapsing"

roos.jpg

"My fellow Americans, we find the world at war again!"

bush.jpg

"My fellow Americans, for the first time in our history, we have been attacked on our own soil!"

Nancy.jpg

"Americans, including our unregistered Americans, LGBQT community, and victims of racism, hard working women who overcome white males.... JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back