Live J6 Hearing...

Proportionality according to the Democrats............

View attachment 656170
"My fellow Americans, the world is at war"

View attachment 656171
"My Fellow Americans, the worlds economy is collapsing"

View attachment 656173

"My fellow Americans, we find the world at war again!"

View attachment 656174

"My fellow Americans, for the first time in our history, we have been attacked on our own soil!"

View attachment 656175

"Americans, including our unregistered Americans, LGBQT community, and victims of racism, hard working women who overcome white males.... JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Proportionality according to the Democrats............

View attachment 656170
"My fellow Americans, the world is at war"

View attachment 656171
"My Fellow Americans, the worlds economy is collapsing"

View attachment 656173

"My fellow Americans, we find the world at war again!"

View attachment 656174

"My fellow Americans, for the first time in our history, we have been attacked on our own soil!"

View attachment 656175

"Americans, including our unregistered Americans, LGBQT community, and victims of racism, hard working women who overcome white males.... JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Each of those Presidents peacefully transitioned the Presidency

Trump attacked the Capitol

They are playing video that most people have never seen. There is a plethora of video already out there.
If your assertion is this was a peaceful demonstration...that's pretty much been debunked.
Answer the question.

Are they playing the full videos?

Has Pelosi released all video?

You don't want the truth. You want Trump.

You forgot about the DEEP STATE, MSM and George Soros
I try not to believe it, yet we move in the direction from literature written many many decades ago. To me individuals interfering like Soros would be killed by governments. But they are not. Soros is a butler compared to the richest in the world.

What did Trump do? Not believe the election results? Why would anyone call him out for an opinion? I certainly dont give a fuck. :cuckoo:
When is the last time we saw the transition of power so messy in the United States?

That was ridiculous. We should be better than that. But unfortunately, we have people like you and people like Trump.

When is the last time we saw the transition of power so messy in the United States?

That was ridiculous. We should be better than that. But unfortunately, we have people like you and people like Trump.
Maybe it was the people you support and their 4 year plus assaults on democracy that incited a riot?

They are playing video that most people have never seen. There is a plethora of video already out there.
If your assertion is this was a peaceful demonstration...that's pretty much been debunked.
Hate break it to you, there wasn't anything in that 'never seen before' video that hasn't been shown from a different angle.

What he did was say it’s time to peacefully protest. Can you or any leftist answer why those seeking the truth chose to edit that out?
Then he failed to act when the madness was happening. He even continued to urge them on as he Tweeted negative things about Pence while secret service was trying to get him and his family to safety.

Of course you don't have any problem with that. Because cult.

The Orange Groomer is in Deep Shit

The Orange Cult is reeling
Your tears are delicious.

The Orange Groomer is in Deep Shit

The Orange Cult is reeling
Your tears are delicious.
Please keep watching, I love your posts.
Then he failed to act when the madness was happening. He even continued to urge them on as he Tweeted negative things about Pence while secret service was trying to get him and his family to safety.

Of course you don't have any problem with that. Because cult.

3n1g0p.jpg

Forum List

Back