Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

Meh, whatever I didn't have anything interesting to say I guess I need to make up stories about my car I can't provide pictures of , or my sister's house or talk about my hair dresser licking my butthole , then someone would want to hear me talk.
box-kleenex-43649836.jpg

Gracie, grow the fuck up, for real. You're what pushing 60 and you behave like a 12 year old. Take that shit down to the FZ where it belongs.
First off, sparky, this thread is to talk about GTs show. That's why he has the forum. If he wanted just nice nice shit, he'd say so. His show is NOT nice nice shit. It's about balls. And JR.
Second, you don't tell anyone where to take their convos. You have no power here, dickwad. Deal with it.

Yo, your pet peeve posts were the greatest Gracie, thanks for shooting us all of those they were hilarious

Were those posted on the home site? I am on my phone and it doesn't support the online chat feature b/c Adobe is the devil incarnate. lol
they were posted here at usmb in the general discussion section, i had a thread about pet peeves.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Thanks to the callers, Paulie , SmarterThanTheAverageBear , Judicial review and attempted: MsnBama

Thanks to the staff, Pair-A-Dyce , BlackSand , LoneLaugher

Thanks to the contributors from the pet peeves thread, I hope you got some enjoyment out of the discussion on your thoughts. Notable mention there to Gracie and Swagger

I sincerely apologize, and quite frankly am a bit embarrassed, that Blog Talk Radio did this to us again. A few weeks ago, dyce and I did this other show and we did a trouble-shooting for this very issue and no matter which person that called in as "the host," that particular person's microphone wasn't reading. It wasn't any of our personal settings or anything, we discovered from the extensive troubleshooting.

So we got a hold of blogtalkradio and they had told us they'd iron it out. It worked well for a few times since then, until now. The premier night of our most prepared for show.

Words can't described how embarrassed I am by this, and quite frankly, I'm livid. I humbly apologize to everyone - this threw me WAY off my game tonight. If I didn't SOUND rattled, I MOST DEFINITELY was. I was shocked, humbled and embarrassed all rolled into one and my brain was just a fog ever since.

Shit happen man, no reason to be that upset over it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
MsnBama and I should call in together, lol. Except she will be all in to the sports :cheeky-smiley-018: and I would be all like...wtf? :lol:

Ha. That's exactly what Lone and I ended up talking about in the side chat when I called to listen to the final show, softball and Alabama football.

• Thanks

Gracie, grow the fuck up, for real. You're what pushing 60 and you behave like a 12 year old. Take that shit down to the FZ where it belongs.
First off, sparky, this thread is to talk about GTs show. That's why he has the forum. If he wanted just nice nice shit, he'd say so. His show is NOT nice nice shit. It's about balls. And JR.
Second, you don't tell anyone where to take their convos. You have no power here, dickwad. Deal with it.

Yo, your pet peeve posts were the greatest Gracie, thanks for shooting us all of those they were hilarious

Were those posted on the home site? I am on my phone and it doesn't support the online chat feature b/c Adobe is the devil incarnate. lol
they were posted here at usmb in the general discussion section, i had a thread about pet peeves.

I never saw it either, I never saw the one for last week either. Why not put them in THIS subforum? Just wondering.

I never saw it either, I never saw the one for last week either. Why not put them in THIS subforum? Just wondering.
There wasn't enough traffic here yet for the thread to get enough responses.

Thanks to the callers, Paulie , SmarterThanTheAverageBear , Judicial review and attempted: MsnBama

Thanks to the contributors from the pet peeves thread, I hope you got some enjoyment out of the discussion on your thoughts. Notable mention there to Gracie and Swagger

I sincerely apologize, and quite frankly am a bit embarrassed, that Blog Talk Radio did this to us again. A few weeks ago, dyce and I did this other show and we did a trouble-shooting for this very issue and no matter which person that called in as "the host," that particular person's microphone wasn't reading. It wasn't any of our personal settings or anything, we discovered from the extensive troubleshooting.

So we got a hold of blogtalkradio and they had told us they'd iron it out. It worked well for a few times since then, until now. The premier night of our most prepared for show.

Words can't described how embarrassed I am by this, and quite frankly, I'm livid. I humbly apologize to everyone - this threw me WAY off my game tonight. If I didn't SOUND rattled, I MOST DEFINITELY was. I was shocked, humbled and embarrassed all rolled into one and my brain was just a fog ever since.

Don't thank me, I only called to listen to the final hour, I'm not to the chatting live stage yet...lol.

Don't stress the glitches, GT. The show was good and it is still early on, you're going to hit bumps in the road. Speak with Blog Talk again and see what happens, but let it go. :)

I'll still be tuning in any time I can and may call in within another show or two.

A suggestion, have Lone speak with whomever is calling in for a minute or two just so they can get through that short nervous period before going on the air. He's friendly and you might see that it helps people settle in a little.

Last edited:

Don't thank me, I only called to listen to the final hour, I'm not to the "lets go live" stage yet...lol.

Don't stress the glitches, GT. The show was good and it is still early on, you're going to hit bumps in the road. Speak with Blog Talk again and see what happens, but let it go. :)

I'll still be tuning in any time I can and may call in within another show or two.

A suggestion, have Lone speak with whomever is calling in for a minute or two just so they can get through that short nervous period before going on the air. He's friendly and you might see that it helps people settle in a little.
i agree, hes a good guy and a gentleman.

MsnBama and I should call in together, lol. Except she will be all in to the sports :cheeky-smiley-018: and I would be all like...wtf? :lol:

Ha. That's exactly what Lone and I ended up talking about in the side chat when I called to listen to the final show, softball and Alabama football.

Who knew MsNBama had such a thick New York accent?!

I didn't realize I sound like a redneck moron :shrug:

You sounded southern to me. I would imagine some people would claim I have a redneck sounding accent as well, just shrug it off.

I think the time frame is off putting for west coasters but most of your callers are in your area or closer than we are.

Don't sweat the probs. They will be worked out. But if you are paying podcast, you need a refund since they keep fucking up your LIVE show.

I think the time frame is off putting for west coasters but most of your callers are in your area or closer than we are.

Don't sweat the probs. They will be worked out. But if you are paying podcast, you need a refund since they keep fucking up your LIVE show.
yepp...$40/month to use their platform

I have an accent. Blame my daddy. He was from Arkansas but I was raised in Calif so I have an okie valley girl thing goin' on when I talk. :lol:

• Thanks

You sounded southern to me. I would imagine some people would claim I have a redneck sounding accent as well, just shrug it off.

I just think it's fucking stupid to call someone a moron due to their accent. You know who else has an accent pretty similar to mine? Bill Clinton, Rhodes Scholar certainly smarter than anyone who posts here.

I'd be bitchin' at them for a refund, GT. Or at least half of it back. They cut off your LIVE show.

• Thanks

I just think it's fucking stupid to call someone a moron due to their accent. You know who else has an accent pretty similar to mine? Bill Clinton, Rhodes Scholar certainly smarter than anyone who posts here.
Did I hurt yer feelers? So sowwy, assipe. Need more tissues?

Nevermind what I said, get them on the phone and give them hell until you can make it through one show without any problems. Stuff happens but it shouldn't be every show, not if you're paying for it.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back