Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Are you a Democrat? No? Then you are MAGA, that's how it works!

They are just that dumb, aren't they?
It's what you show us that you are.

I'm not a trump worshipper. :laughing0301:
I've even said that I won't be voting for him in the primaries on this very board.
So once again, you making shit up to argue what you THINK another person believes.
You aren't nearly as smart as what you think you are. :eusa_whistle:

You come here every single day and you defend Donald Trump and his authoritarian policies. Just because you're not going to vote for him THIS time, doesn't mean you don't support all of his policies.

"Sleep walking into a dictatorship"?

LOL!

The shithead Democrats have turned this country into a full fledged Banana Republic by stealing elections and weaponizing the government against political opponents, big time.

Kiss our Constitutional Republic bye bye. Ir was great while it lasted. Like Ole Ben said, "A Republic if you can keep it". We didn't want to keep it because the Orange Man had mean Tweets that hurt the Moon Bat's feelings.

Trump has flat out told us he's going to arrest all liberal leadership, and criminalize all protest against the government by invoking the "Insurrection Act" the day after he's inaugurated.

As always where Donald Trump is concerned, Democrats aren't accusing him of anything. They're reporting what he's saying. Cheney isn't accusing Trump of anything, she's simply repeating what he's saying at his rallies.

Republicans are giving witness to the criminal behaviour Trump has exhibited both in public and in private.

Trump isn't being accused and he isn't being persecuted, he's being believed.
But .....but....he's a liar.

Then you stop being a stupid. Liz Cheney won 3 terms by landslides every time. She was loved when she was supportiing trump 90 percent of the votes. But suddenly after she refuses to lie for trump, she was no longer in line with the people of Wyoming.

Intelligent people see why she lost, and it ain't because off anything you say.
Democracy was in play, and she lost....period. Wyoming settled that.
Of course, it wasn't because of anything I said, it was what SHE had said, and how SHE
carried herself in that circus.
Just what is wrong with you, IM2? Democracy at work and you're crying about it.
Tell me you are a stooge for the left.

It’s pretty obvious that far too few Republicans/Trump supporters are troubled by this.

Why? Because like far too many Germans in ths 30s,they think they’d be on the right side of that dictatorship.

As they have so often said… Democracy means almost nothing to them
Bass ackwards, as usual, Letch. It is, of course, you dipstick liberoidal Democraps who should be upset.

Democracy was in play, and she lost....period. Wyoming settled that.
Of course, it wasn't because of anything I said, it was what SHE had said, and how SHE
carried herself in that circus.
Just what is wrong with you, IM2? Democracy at work and you're crying about it.
Tell me you are a stooge for the left.
Lol! She was voted out because she didn't support the big lie. Democracy had nothing to do with it. Cult worship perhaps, butt not democracy

Liz Cheney has the facts of how low down and dangerous the senile old coot is. Trumps rants and constant rages are a sure sign as he drifts into Alzheimers, just like his father.
Lez Chunky is oddly silent on the person who is actually suffering from obviously advanced dementia, Spudz McAlzheimers.

Then you stop being a stupid. Liz Cheney won 3 terms by landslides every time. She was loved when she was supportiing trump 90 percent of the votes. But suddenly after she refuses to lie for trump, she was no longer in line with the people of Wyoming.

Intelligent people see why she lost, and it ain't because off anything you say.

You first, moron.

You bring new meaning to the term stupid.

You come here every single day and you defend Donald Trump and his authoritarian policies. Just because you're not going to vote for him THIS time, doesn't mean you don't support all of his policies.
I guess you would like me if I voted for the authoritarian Biden, right? :auiqs.jpg:

I tend to vote for the lesser of two evils, darling. If you have a problem with that
then you should move to the US and cancel my vote.
How is that authoritarian Trudeau treating you these days.? :eusa_whistle:

who knew a cheney had a conscience?

Conscience? She is supporting the fascist political class in their war on the American public.

She is doing what she is PAID to do.

Forum List

Back