Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

Both parties want the same thing, if you don't see that, then you are part of the problem.
I see what both parties want. They are not the same thing.

This is your excuse for avoiding the topic, which is an unfortunate authoritarian and his cult trying to undermine our democracy.

And we all know why.
My excuse was that her constituents were no longer being represented in Wyoming. That's why they kicked her out. :rolleyes-41:
Democracy at work. She was part of the problem. She wasn't the dictator of her home state, apparently.

Speaking of low IQ, FFI.......you reek with it. Try and keep up.

You should to, but you're too damn stupid to see what trump has planned even as he tells you.

I am most certainly concerned about a return to Jim Crow.
Why would Trump return us to the days of Democrat Jim Crow laws, vermin?

Wyoming is as red as your ass after sex. You've obviously never been there
I've been there. You appear to have expert knowledge of getting it in the butt. Cheney is red.

Did you think about quizzing the thread starter if they thought about describing why Liz Cheney's opinion is right?
Did you think about quizzing the thread starter if they thought about describing why Liz Cheney's opinion is right?
I don't have to do so. She did that already. She doesn't have to be prodded to act like a big girl.

My excuse was that her constituents were no longer being represented in Wyoming. That's why they kicked her out. :rolleyes-41:
Democracy at work. She was part of the problem. She wasn't the dictator of her home state, apparently.

Speaking of low IQ, FFI.......you reek with it. Try and keep up.
Wrong.. Funny how you trump ass kissers see things. Trump was voted out because of he did not represent the interests of the majority of Americans. You and others still can't accept that.

Cheney was voted out because she refused to go along with the big lie..

This is probably the best example of the cult being the cult.

They elected her by a landslide. Then, when she refused to lick the boots of the criminal president, they tossed her from office

We all know it had nothing to do with representing her constituency's policy desires. Or social stances.

It was because she did not kiss the ring. And nothing more.

Forum List

Back