Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

I've been there. You appear to have expert knowledge of getting it in the butt. Cheney is red.

Kaz: You've had lots of gay sex
IM2: You'd had lots of gay sex

It's all Democrats are capable of, stealing, MAGA man

Sometimes you have to wonder about the left. They seem to prefer weak leadership from mentally and physically impaired politicians. Going back to the 20th century we had Woodrow Wilson still supported by the democrat dominated media after a debilitating stroke. Democrats ran FDR for a 4th term when they knew he was dying and would not live to complete the term. Recently Pa. democrats elected a freaking joke to the senate who doesn't seem able to articulate or even dress appropriately and we have a clearly mentally impaired president in office. It is logical to assume that we have a dark unelected cabal of liberals running the government today and it is logical to assume that the last thing todays gender fluid groomers want is strong leadership.

You can't back up your bullshit.....again.
I have backed it up for years.. So, you'll just have to accept what I said. MAGA speaks for itself. What great America are we going to remake? When were those great days vermin?

Wrong.. Funny how you trump ass kissers see things. Trump was voted out because of he did not represent the interests of the majority of Americans. You and others still can't accept that.

Cheney was voted out because she refused to go along with the big lie..
Dude...wtf are you talking about??? You don't have a clue about me.
I accepted that trump wasn't elected, what the fuck are YOU talking about? Creating your own argument so you can argue? :auiqs.jpg:
Cheney was knocked out because she no longer was inline with the People of Wyoming.
Don't be stupid.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

I find that extremely funny! It’s the DEMORATS who are pushing electric cars. It’s the DEMORATS who ordered no more Gas Stoves for any New Construction. It’s the DEMORATS who tell us if we don’t let BIOLOGICAL MEN compete with WOMEN WE ARE the BIGOTS .it’s the DEMORATS who accused those of not wanting the Vaccine as murders . That’s just for starters Go F yourself.

Liz Cheney

R
Republican representative for Wyoming’s at large district
Trump score
How often Cheney votes in line with Trump’s position
Trump margin
Trump’s share of the vote in the 2016 election in the member’s state or district minus Clinton’s
Predicted score
How often Cheney is expected to support Trump based on Trump’s 2016 margin
Trump plus-minus
Difference between Cheney’s actual and predicted Trump-support scores
Career92.9%+46.3 94.2%-1.3

117th Congress0.0%+46.3 94.9%-94.9

116th Congress92.8%+46.3 93.1%-0.4

115th Congress95.8%+46.3

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

No, she and her fascist democrat allies are forcing us there very quickly.

Bullshit. You worship trump. I'm not entrenched to anything. I see the difference, and you suck up the propaganda. Democrats are not proposing a Project 2025.
I'm not a trump worshipper. :laughing0301:
I've even said that I won't be voting for him in the primaries on this very board.
So once again, you making shit up to argue what you THINK another person believes.
You aren't nearly as smart as what you think you are. :eusa_whistle:

Your 'accuse the enemy of what you're actually doing' tactic is wearing thin.

Trump has flat out told us he's going to arrest all liberal leadership, and criminalize all protest against the government by invoking the "Insurrection Act" the day after he's inaugurated.

As always where Donald Trump is concerned, Democrats aren't accusing him of anything. They're reporting what he's saying. Cheney isn't accusing Trump of anything, she's simply repeating what he's saying at his rallies.

Republicans are giving witness to the criminal behaviour Trump has exhibited both in public and in private.

Trump isn't being accused and he isn't being persecuted, he's being believed.

I have backed it up for years.. So, you'll just have to accept what I said. MAGA speaks for itself. What great America are we going to remake? When were those great days vermin?
Not once. You have never backed up any of your bullshit lies, vermin.

Link us up to how Trump will take us back the Democrat Jim Crow law days.

GO!

Liz Cheney

R
Republican representative for Wyoming’s at large district
Trump score
How often Cheney votes in line with Trump’s position
Trump margin
Trump’s share of the vote in the 2016 election in the member’s state or district minus Clinton’s
Predicted score
How often Cheney is expected to support Trump based on Trump’s 2016 margin
Trump plus-minus
Difference between Cheney’s actual and predicted Trump-support scores
Career92.9%+46.394.2%-1.3
117th Congress0.0%+46.394.9%-94.9
116th Congress92.8%+46.393.1%-0.4
115th Congress95.8%+46.3

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump

You can do some reading on this and in say West Virginia and what happens when Congressmen decide to support the other party, MAGA man

Dude...wtf are you talking about??? You don't have a clue about me.
I accepted that trump wasn't elected, what the fuck are YOU talking about? Creating your own argument so you can argue? :auiqs.jpg:
Cheney was knocked out because she no longer was inline with the People of Wyoming.
Don't be stupid.
Then you stop being a stupid. Liz Cheney won 3 terms by landslides every time. She was loved when she was supportiing trump 90 percent of the votes. But suddenly after she refuses to lie for trump, she was no longer in line with the people of Wyoming.

Intelligent people see why she lost, and it ain't because off anything you say.

Sometimes you have to wonder about the left. They seem to prefer weak leadership from mentally and physically impaired politicians. Going back to the 20th century we had Woodrow Wilson still supported by the democrat dominated media after a debilitating stroke. Democrats ran FDR for a 4th term when they knew he was dying and would not live to complete the term. Recently Pa. democrats elected a freaking joke to the senate who doesn't seem able to articulate or even dress appropriately and we have a clearly mentally impaired president in office. It is logical to assume that we have a dark unelected cabal of liberals running the government today and it is logical to assume that the last thing todays gender fluid groomers want is strong leadership.
Trump is mentally and physically impaired.

Forum List

Back