Liz Cheney: We're Not Going To Let Trump Testify In Public To The January 6 Committee

Stop lyiing. She did not say he could not defend himself. She just will not allow him to turn it into another clown car show which is what Rump wants. The more you lie about it, the more we all know that Rump just wants another circus tent. Until he agrees to behave himself, he doesn't get his camera time.

She just will not allow him to turn it into another clown car show

Only Dem clown car shows allowed for the J6 committee!!!

Stop lyiing. She did not say he could not defend himself. She just will not allow him to turn it into another clown car show which is what Rump wants. The more you lie about it, the more we all know that Rump just wants another circus tent. Until he agrees to behave himself, he doesn't get his camera time.
Basically, that just means the committee doesn't know how to control its own hearings. There is no good reason to insist TRUMP! testify behind closed doors so the democrats can pick and choose tidbits to feed to the media, and yes, that's exactly what they'd do.

It can't be an independent investigation if it's purpose is to find ways to prevent it from happening again. The Committee has no powers to convict on anything. It's a Congressional inquiry only.
It doesn't matter, if the committee turns over all of this to DOJ, then it would be the same as the committee having a part in a criminal investigation against their political rival. Do you think if DOJ takes this case, they are just going to start from scratch? No, they are going to take the 2 year investigation by this committee as their base, and then go from there.

Aside from that, there is the massive campaign of public opinion. You guys impeached Trump for allegedly colluding with Russia to steal an election. Russia allegedly ran an influence campaign. How is what the Committee is doing any different?

It should have been a non partisan, independent investigation.

It doesn't matter, if the committee turns over all of this to DOJ, then it would be the same as the committee having a part in a criminal investigation against their political rival. Do you think if DOJ takes this case, they are just going to start from scratch? No, they are going to take the 2 year investigation by this committee as their base, and then go from there.

Aside from that, there is the massive campaign of public opinion. You guys impeached Trump for allegedly colluding with Russia to steal an election. Russia allegedly ran an influence campaign. How is what the Committee is doing any different?

It should have been a non partisan, independent investigation.

It's every citizens duty to report criminal activities to the authorities. If you can't stand the time, don't do the crime.

It's every citizens duty to report criminal activities to the authorities. If you can't stand the time, don't do the crime.
The problem is this committee lies and withholds exculpatory evidence. Funny how that works in partisan shit stain investigations.... If the DOJ comes within a mile of this, they have bigger balls than I thought. No one with any self-awareness would touch this pile of crap. Even I would start fresh and do my own investigation with there being so many conflicts in interests of the panel...

Name one witness they let testify who would testify in Trump's favor. That kind of testimony is not allowed at the show trial and they refer to it as a circus.

Doesn't change the fact that this is a textbook Stalinist playbook.

If they had a case they wouldn't be worrying about being distracted.

No, it the right of the Committee to decide. There is no Stalinist Plot here. You people keep drinking the Orange Shit Gibbon's lies.

It's every citizen's right to be able to defend themselves, something Trump has been denied.

The 01-06 Committee NOT DENYING THE TRAITOR HIS RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF. HE IS FREE TO DO SO. THE COMMITTEE WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO GRANDSTAND IN PUBLIC FORUM. THE COMMITTEE SETS THE RULES, NOT SOME WANNA BE AUTOCRATIC DICTATOR LIKE THE TRAITOR. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF, BEHIND CLOSED DOOR AND ON THE RECORD. STOP LYING HIS RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF IS NOT BEING DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 01-06 Committee NOT DENYING THE TRAITOR HIS RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF. HE IS FREE TO DO SO. THE COMMITTEE WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO GRANDSTAND IN PUBLIC FORUM. THE COMMITTEE SETS THE RULES, NOT SOME WANNA BE AUTOCRATIC DICTATOR LIKE THE TRAITOR. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF, BEHIND CLOSED DOOR AND ON THE RECORD. STOP LYING HIS RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF IS NOT BEING DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. So, the Jan 6th committee is tasked with investigating who they already label a traitor? Yeah, that's going to be a fair investigation.

Trump is an idiot but he was smart to call their bluff on this.

If they take Trump's testimony in public, you know they have something.

If they do it behind closed doors, this is a clown show.

If they decide to NOT take Trump's testimony at all, this is an even BIGGER clown show.

PERIOD.

Can you type bolder I can’t hear you?

LOL. So, the Jan 6th committee is tasked with investigating who they already label a traitor? Yeah, that's going to be a fair investigation.

No, that is all me and I am Prould to call him a Traitor. But of course you do not address the fact that he is NOT being denied his right to speak in his defense, because he is not. Lame ass deflection, even of very non-independent thinker.

She and the sham illegal January 6 Committee are terrified of him testifying in a public setting due to the fact he'll expose them as frauds, as well as their narrative on what happened on January 6.

/------/ I expect the vast majority of democRATs will rise in anger at the Jan 6 Committee over this outrage....

OK OK Not really.

No, that is all me and I am Prould to call him a Traitor. But of course you do not address the fact that he is NOT being denied his right to speak in his defense, because he is not. Lame ass deflection, even of very non-independent thinker.
The fact that you are willing to convict a person without a trial shows the bias you favor when talking about a committee who in no way had a fair two sided investigation. It was all about getting Trump from the beginning. Anything that would favor Trump or defend him was not allowed.

The problem is this committee lies and withholds exculpatory evidence. Funny how that works in partisan shit stain investigations.... If the DOJ comes within a mile of this, they have bigger balls than I thought. No one with any self-awareness would touch this pile of crap. Even I would start fresh and do my own investigation with there being so many conflicts in interests of the panel...

And every criminal in prison is innocent.

Name one witness they let testify who would testify in Trump's favor. That kind of testimony is not allowed at the show trial and they refer to it as a circus.

I can't name even one that would testify that would lie their ass off under oath.

Forum List

Back