LMBO! Clint Eastwood "the pussy generation" takes a shot at progressives!!

There is no institutionalized racism against whites like to was back in Clint's day.

Tell that to the wives and children of dead white cops.

Well back in his day no one was called racist because discrimination against minorities was acceptable.

This man is 86 years old. Back in his day segregation was in full swing. Back in his day women were treated like objects and sexual harassment was acceptable and women just has to "deal with it." A black woman like myself wouldn't have the education and the experiences I've had if things were like they were back in his day.

This man is the same age as my grandmother. Except she is a black woman and unfortunately doesn't have the same fondness of the past like Clint Eastwood does. She had to deal with racist mofos, limited job opportunities and whole a lot of other crappy things.

I'm glad things aren't like the way they were back in his day.
I don't think he was looking fondly on segregation, he was talking about how quickly and conveniently the word racism is thrown around today. And he's right. Feelings have become the prominent concern for many these days. Hurt their feelings and they get apoplectic, like a child.

And what I'm saying is that racism wasn't thrown around because it was acceptable to be a bigot back then. In fact you weren't a racist people were called things like ****** lovers.

Well back in his day no one was called racist because discrimination against minorities was acceptable.

I was around back in his day and that's bull shit. What we have now is black on white racism due to the pussy-man racist in the White House.

Do tell us what rights have been taken away from you or any other white people since Obama became president?

There is no institutionalized racism against whites like to was back in Clint's day.

A total PC ruse......only the deep matrix dwellers buy into that sentiment. Maybe in the deep south that was so late into the 60's but its long, long gone now.

You have to have a plate in your head not to understand why the DUMS must perpetuate this narrative of a racist white society....its give them a chance in these presidential elections. The matrix dwellers cant connect the dots. Anybody with half a brain can figure out the goofball ruse people like Sharpton play every day.

The fact is, in 2016, we have men not acting like men, thus, the "pussy" reference. Thankfully, there are still way many more man's man men still out there........and to a person, they cant stomach the pussies. Imagine though if we ever get to the point of choosing up sides!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And what I'm saying is that racism wasn't thrown around because it was acceptable to be a bigot back then. In fact you weren't a racist people were called things like ****** lovers.

So according to you, being called a n***** lover by whites is worse than blacks shooting white cops in the streets of our cities.

You're the tail the Liberal ideology is wagging.

Yes, I know. But I don't think that's what he was talking about. I don't know him personally but he doesn't come across like a racist or someone who would defend it. I think you are reading into it.

I moved from NYC to rural Mississippi in '69 and was called a n*gger lover simply because I lived there. My high school was not integrated. But alone with one of them they would apologize, knowing it was wrong, like I was a confessional booth or something. So they racism up north was worse to me because they pretend otherwise.

I was around back in his day and that's bull shit. What we have now is black on white racism due to the pussy-man racist in the White House.

Do tell us what rights have been taken away from you or any other white people since Obama became president?

A total PC ruse......only the deep matrix dwellers buy into that sentiment. Maybe in the deep south that was so late into the 60's but its long, long gone now.

You have to have a plate in your head not to understand why the DUMS must perpetuate this narrative of a racist white society....its give them a chance in these presidential elections. The matrix dwellers cant connect the dots.

The fact is, in 2016, we have men not acting like men, thus, the "pussy" reference. Thankfully, there are still way many more man's man men still out there........and to a person, they cant stomach the pussies. Imagine though if we ever get to the point of choosing up sides!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I'm not saying racism is ripe today. But Clinton Eastwood is talking about his day which would have been in the 50's, 60's and 70's. And racism and discrimination was ripe during that time.

Institutionalized racism didn't stop in the 60's and the South wasn't the only place in America that had issues with racism. Even though segregation wasn't the law up north, black and whites were still very much separate and blacks and other minorities didn't have the opportunities that whites had.

Did the government order hits out on those white cops? No. Those white cops were killed by psychopathic individuals.

Nope. They were gunned down by black racists, encouraged by the black administration in Washington.

This man is 86 years old. Back in his day segregation was in full swing. Back in his day women were treated like objects and sexual harassment was acceptable and women just has to "deal with it." A black woman like myself wouldn't have the education and the experiences I've had if things were like they were back in his day.

This man is the same age as my grandmother. Except she is a black woman and unfortunately doesn't have the same fondness of the past like Clint Eastwood does. She had to deal with racist mofos, limited job opportunities and whole a lot of other crappy things.

I'm glad things aren't like the way they were back in his day.
I don't think he was looking fondly on segregation, he was talking about how quickly and conveniently the word racism is thrown around today. And he's right. Feelings have become the prominent concern for many these days. Hurt their feelings and they get apoplectic, like a child.

Really asshole..........your level of naïve is astounding..........

So everybody was bigoted back then.........ok:spinner:

"Black economic progress increased tremendously, says economist Thomas Sowell, well before so-called “level the playing field” government policies and programs. In fact, on this 40th anniversary of Lyndon Johnson’s “War on Poverty,” Sowell says the income gap between blacks and whites closed faster “pre-war” than “post-war.” “The economic rise of blacks began decades earlier,” Sowell stated, “before any of the legislation and policies that are credited with producing that rise. The continuation of the rise of blacks out of poverty did not — repeat, did not — accelerate during the 1960s.

“The poverty rate among black families fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent in 1960, during an era of virtually no major civil rights legislation or anti-poverty programs. It dropped another 17 percentage points during the decade of the 1960s and one percentage point during the 1970s, but this continuation of the previous trend was neither unprecedented nor something to be arbitrarily attributed to the programs like the War on Poverty"

The Progress of American Blacks

Blacks were doing great into the late 60's until the racist party again turned them into slaves........:oops-28:

I'm not saying racism is ripe today. But Clinton Eastwood is talking about his day which would have been in the 50's, 60's and 70's. And racism and discrimination was ripe during that time.

Wrong. We were coming out of racism. Relations were improving until Obama got elected. Now race relations have gone into the toilet.

edit: Skook was more accurate than I.

You have to have a plate in your head not to understand why the DUMS must perpetuate this narrative of a racist white society....its give them a chance in these presidential elections. The matrix dwellers cant connect the dots.

Institutionalized racism didn't stop in the 60's and the South wasn't the only place in America that had issues with racism. Even though segregation wasn't the law up north, black and whites were still very much separate and blacks and other minorities didn't have the opportunities that whites had.

But ummm....duh...........why then did blacks do faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better economically between 1940 and 1970?

The Progress of American Blacks

Must have been all that discrimination and racism!!:rock::rock:

munch................:popcorn:

So according to you, being called a n***** lover by whites is worse than blacks shooting white cops in the streets of our cities.

You're the tail the Liberal ideology is wagging.

Please tell me where in any if my post did I say this? Being called a ****** love isn't the problem. It is the thinking that goes along with that statement. If you were white and treated a black person as your equal you were called a ****** lover. Does that not seemed messed up to you?

And killing cops is wrong. But like I said those were heartless psychopaths who killed those cops. Our government doesn't encourage individuals to murder cops.

But governments back in the day not only supported discrimination but it was the law.

How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Clint Eastwood Is Not Impressed by America's 'Kiss-Ass Generation'

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
This is not the future of America

clint-eastwood-old-and-fat.jpg

clint19n-1-web.jpg

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e6d656d65732e636f6d2f6d656d652f383533333631
image.png

We've set back and allowed the left to silence us. They are the ones that scream these labels when for instance someone calls for stronger borders, or simply defines marriage as the union of two people of the opposite sex.

LOL....this is a thread that has devolved into matrix based conjecture from a PC zombie!!

Eastwood isn't a fan of the PC thought police........nobody else has the balls to say it because that's where weve arrived at in society. If you order a vanilla ice cream cone at Carvel these days, the PC zombies give you a double take...........

Was the emtpy chair there this time?

Beta-males do so love their washed-up wannabe tough guys talking crazy.

Okay, you're right. Trump fans can't actually be described as "beta". Or even "gamma". They're mostly "delta". A more sissified bunch of pansies doesn't exist anywhere.

How spot on accurate is this statement.........clearly directed at progressives and particularly progressive men..........

"That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

Nobody has the balls to say it but Eastwood........guy is ashamed we live in a society where the males particularly are becoming alarmingly ghey..........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I use to like this guy as an actor, but after watching him talk to a fuckin chair last time around, I'm convinced like most washed up actors in Hollywierd, he just need some attention and sadly the chair, couldn't talk back!! In other words, fuck off Clitt Eat wood and find a couch..maybe it has something to say!!

Wow an old dude thinks that his generation was better than the newest one? Never heard that before. This is original stuff :D

Guno stands for nothing but the destruction of our values, our freedom and our Constitution. He's one of those pussy-men.
This attack coming from a guy that supports a whiney ass bitch.....who on his best day lacks intelligence and morals....off with your nuts, shit head!!

Forum List

Back