Lockdown for thee but not for me

The mayor of Chicago's hair is ESSENTIAL apparently.

There ya go Mac! You love to rail on political doublespeak from Trump. Well here's DEADLY doublespeak no?

Wow. Not being essential to anyone has made you more silly than normal.

The problem is that she said she had to get a haircut to look good.. It didn't work. She should have violated the lockdown on optional plastic surgery as well.

If you vote for democrats you are voting for something worse then slavery. They are going to kill us

The Democrats are now having their rights taken away from the republicans.
Huh

You don't realize how republicans are taking away people rights, you have to be kidding me.

I don't realize it; can you be specific?
For example, republicans want to control women.

If you vote for democrats you are voting for something worse then slavery. They are going to kill us

Huh

You don't realize how republicans are taking away people rights, you have to be kidding me.

Huh

Huh

Huh
HUH!! Freedom is not just for republicans.

The mayor, and now the governor:

Illinois’ Democrat Governor Melts Down After Reporter Asks Why Family Is Spending Lockdown In Florida

llinois Democrat Governor, J.B. Pritzker, lost his cool in a press conference Thursday afternoon after a reporter from a local news outlet dared to ask why he allowed his family to travel to Florida to wait out the coronavirus pandemic at their $12 million dollar “horse estate” while most “non-essential” travel for Illinois residents is barred.

Huh

Huh
HUH!! Freedom is not just for republicans.
Equality means that there are those potentially better. As it is now there are those denied do to feminist agendas. Quotas have reduced the real numbers the best of the best and affected most of our competitive industries. Putting pressure on less people to create and pressure on less to fix issues with the newest products. It has turned millions of more men into criminals while causing the costs of everything to rise.

Vile authoritarian hypocrites. They need to be removed from office.

They were removed... January 20, 2017.
1ascreamsky.gif

:auiqs.jpg:
iu

Last edited:
The fact that disgusting, grotesque, obviously severely inbred African lesbian is major of the City with the Big Shoulders is hilariously tragic.

The mayor of Chicago's hair is ESSENTIAL apparently.

There ya go Mac! You love to rail on political doublespeak from Trump. Well here's DEADLY doublespeak no?

Yes, that's standard doublespeak too. Agreed. Hypocrisy and dishonesty cut across party lines, that's for sure. Politicians love to think they're above the rules. Or healthier than the rules. What the hell ever they're thinking.

Regularly.

I'll bet lockdown fan Trump isn't thrilled to see this either. See? I can agree with Trump!

Last edited:
Then we have a President who claims he does not need a mask because he sits behind the Resolute Desk

You only need a mask if you are someone who works with COVID-19 patients. Nurses, doctors, and first responders need masks (when they are near infected persons). The average person does not need a mask because masks make practically no difference for them.

Democrats long for absolute power to rule by force. This should be a wake up call for everyone, vote these Dem fuckers out of office.

How do democrats long for absolute power?? Be specific now!!
Are you on crack I have jail in my city that’s is full of your blacks serving two years for just gun possession!
You put a Texas lady in jail for trying to feed her kids for not apologizing for opening your business..

Forum List

Back