LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

You are unfamiliar with Plate Tectonics and have 'proved' that wrong too?
ie, it's taken the Himalayas 50,000,000 years to rise to their current height and they are STILL rising a little each year.
THAT'S how the the fossils 'get up there.'
You ignorant **** licker.

`
That's what I've already said with the global flood, the fountains of the deep, and plate tectonics founder creationist Alfred Wagener. If we didn't have the water rise from underneath the sea floor thru plate tectonics, then we wouldn't have the Himalayas nor Mt. Everest. You were the one who asked the question.

800_5e21fc2f45e8e.jpg

You just admitted to Noah's Flood. They even found marine fossils up there. Thus, the threads you start just mean you end up being defeated.

That's what I've already said with the global flood, the fountains of the deep, and plate tectonics founder creationist Alfred Wagener. If we didn't have the water rise from underneath the sea floor thru plate tectonics, then we wouldn't have the Himalayas nor Mt. Everest. You were the one who asked the question.

800_5e21fc2f45e8e.jpg

You just admitted to Noah's Flood. They even found marine fossils up there. Thus, the threads you start just mean you end up being defeated.
Haha, such embarrassing nonsense.

800_5e21fc2f45e8e.jpg

What an idiotic Jumble.
My Point - unrefuted - was that we don't need a flood to get fossils up mountains with tectonics.
The Himalayas (and many other mountains/plains) are STILL rising and bringing fossils with them, and that has Nothing to do with a flood.

And of course there is no evidence of Noah's flood.
Unlike Evolution's Serial Fossils/tweeners, no hard evidence, just claims that amount to Incest.

`

Last edited:
What an idiotic Jumble.
My Point - unrefuted - was that we don't need a flood to get fossils up mountains with tectonics.
The Himalayas (and many other mountains/plains) are STILL rising and bringing fossils with them, and that has Nothing to do with a flood.

And of course there is no evidence of Noah's flood.
Unlike Evolution's Serial Fossils/tweeners, no hard evidence, just claims that amount to Incest.

`
Jeez. You lost and are still stupid as abu afak. We have a new insult for the atheists here lmao.

"What do marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us about the Biblical Flood? Well, we find fossils of marine creatures in limestone near the summit, which means that this area must have been under the sea in the past. Everyone agrees that the top of Everest was once under the sea. However, many people do not associate these rocks and fossils with Noah's Flood because they think there is not enough water to cover the highest mountains. However, they are not considering how the Flood changed the earth's topography.

The mountain ranges formed at the end of the Flood. With vertical earth movements towards the end of the flood, the mountains rose and the water flowed off the continents into the newly formed oceans basins. Indeed, such mountains must have formed quickly and recently, otherwise they would have eroded as quickly as they formed. That's why we have marine fossils at the tops of high mountains."

Jeez. You lost and are still stupid as abu afak. We have a new insult for the atheists here lmao.

"What do marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us about the Biblical Flood? Well, we find fossils of marine creatures in limestone near the summit, which means that this area must have been under the sea in the past. Everyone agrees that the top of Everest was once under the sea. However, many people do not associate these rocks and fossils with Noah's Flood because they think there is not enough water to cover the highest mountains. However, they are not considering how the Flood changed the earth's topography.

The mountain ranges formed at the end of the Flood. With vertical earth movements towards the end of the flood, the mountains rose and the water flowed off the continents into the newly formed oceans basins. Indeed, such mountains must have formed quickly and recently, otherwise they would have eroded as quickly as they formed. That's why we have marine fossils at the tops of high mountains."

Unsourced quote (no doubt Liberty U's geology lab) and Obviously not an answer to me.
Quite simply and again:
No Flood was required for plate tectonics to raise the land and fossils with it.
(Himalaya's etc, are still rising)
You dishonest religious OCD case.

`

Marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us nothing about the Biblical Flood. That’s because marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us about geologic uplift and plate tectonics.

Now you see why your time spent at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah was a complete waste.

Unsourced quote (no doubt Liberty U's geology lab) and Obviously not an answer to me.
Quite simply and again:
No Flood was required for plate tectonics to raise the land and fossils with it.

`
It reminds me of what kind of atheist I have turned you into. One who now has paranoia, fear of imprisonment, and stating I am the wrong person accused. Except, I have the right atheist accused and likely one who will deteriorate to one on the edge of madness.

That's what happens as atheists are usually wrong lmao.

Marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us nothing about the Biblical Flood. That’s because marine fossils on the top of Mount Everest tell us about geologic uplift and plate tectonics.

Now you see why your time spent at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah was a complete waste.
It didn't take millions of years. Neither were they carved by glaciers. The fountains of the deep also show that NASA is looking for planets with oceans of water below the surface.

Here's what one atheist on Quora claimed lmao:

Your model atheist, stupid as abu afak, didn't even know about mountain mining. It's prolly safer mining up on top instead of underneath the ground.

Quite simply and again:

`
James Bond had NO ANSWER to the above.
Plate tectonics can raise elevation without any global Flood needed, and is doing so at this very moment.

And of course/Again:
There is no evidence of a flood.
`

The mountain ranges formed at the end of the Flood. With vertical earth movements towards the end of the flood, the mountains rose and the water flowed off the continents into the newly formed oceans basins. Indeed, such mountains must have formed quickly and recently, otherwise they would have eroded as quickly as they formed. That's why we have marine fossils at the tops of high mountains
According to answers in genesis,
The Flood of Noah’s day (2348 BC) was a year-long global catastrophe that destroyed the pre-Flood world, reshaped the continents, buried billions of creatures, and laid down the rock layers.
That means all the mountains, earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcano ash due to the motion of the tectonic plates happened quickly only 4300 years ago. That is an unimaginable global disaster in an unimaginably short time. Creation "scientists" have a lot of 'splainin to do.

It didn't take millions of years. Neither were they carved by glaciers. The fountains of the deep also show that NASA is looking for planets with oceans of water below the surface.

Here's what one atheist on Quora claimed lmao:

Your model atheist, stupid as abu afak, didn't even know about mountain mining. It's prolly safer mining up on top instead of underneath the ground.
Thermal vents are well understood natural features. Adding a supernatural element to natural features is really a desperate tactic.

Shit for brains abu afak works just as fine as insulting someone as being stupid as abu afak.
My posts are all topical if at all possible.
Many come with barbs.
But they are factual posts such as my last few above that are all straightening your dumb @ss out, and you were never able to answer.
Tectonics doesn't need a flood to explain fossils on mountains.

Thus this empty frustrated post.
Third part gossip posts like yours (this with tagging no less) are called 'whoring' on some message boards which don't allow it. No worries here tho.

`

Last edited:
I agree you haven't said anything .. and never do.
You are a low IQ emptily combative idiot.
You never post any meat, and can't write a paragraph on any topic.
So I might indeed 'agree' with any post that mocks your idiocy.
`
If you don't like my opinion of you – improve yourself

James Bond had NO ANSWER to the above.
Plate tectonics can raise elevation without any global Flood needed, and is doing so at this very moment.

And of course/Again:
There is no evidence of a flood.
`
Lol, I already answered you in the thread. It was Noah's Flood and it happened rapidly, not millions of years. The proof is the fountains of the deep that go around the world. It caused the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. We can see through other catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, local floods, and such how the Earth's geology changes. With the global flood, we also had the land mass of Pangea become seven continents and 3/4 of the Earth covered by surface water. We want a planet with oceans below the surface as it helps make it habitable for life. Unfortunately, we won't find one. We can see how the water eroded the Earth's surface beyond your trifle answer. I can't help it if you're wrong practically all the time. Face it. Atheists are usually wrong. It's why you're so angry, bitter, and full of bile from the continual butt whipping I give you. Maybe you are a masochist who enjoys the bullwhip :biggrin:.

The Bible explained plate tectonics, but not in those terms. Creationists Alfred Wegener used the Bible to come up with plate tectonics. It's all tied to the Bible and you are too stupid as abu afak to realize it.

Last edited:
It was Noah's Flood and it happened rapidly, not millions of years. The proof is the fountains of the deep that go around the world. It caused the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. We can see through other catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, local floods, and such how the Earth's geology changes.
According to answers in genesis, the flood happened 2348 BC. That was only 4300 years ago. Do you have a link with details on the fountain of the deep, and where the water went after the catastrophe? In other words what is the science that backs up that part of the bible.

If there is no reference, there is no science.

It was Noah's Flood and it happened rapidly, not millions of years. The proof is the fountains of the deep that go around the world. It caused the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. We can see through other catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanoes, local floods, and such how the Earth's geology changes. With the global flood, we also had the land mass of Pangea become seven continents and 3/4 of the Earth covered by surface water.
You are making that up. According to Genesis 6-8, the mountains were already there before the flood. The Bible says nothing about the land masses changing during the flood. Not only are you lying about science supporting the Bible, you are fabricating what the Bible is saying.

You might be in the wrong thread. I forgot the context. You will have to remind me where I said that.

800_5e21fc2f45e8e.jpg

The sea shells were there millions of years before Noah's flood.

The water came from Spring snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and Spring rains.. The Euphrates River Basin often flooded. That's how the delta south of Basra was built. The flood sediment extends 150 miles wide and 350 miles South to the Persian Gulf.

Forum List

Back