LOL - "Creation Science" - LOL

The vast majority I see going out in society helping others are churches, the vast majority of atheists are not interested in others, unless they can get some money or benefit out of them.
Tends to be the Salvation Army and local churches. Nothing from the atheists.
Aren't you guys the ones who say Democrats are atheists and communists and want the government to give free stuff to the poor?
OK. That was what was said.

The quote from me did not say you in particular, I said that it was you guys.

I was referring to the fact that the right wing are often complaining about Democrats giving "free stuff" to the poor in the way of welfare. They often call Democrats "communists" which promotes the equal distribution of wealth to all classes.

So your statement that atheists are not interested in others is not correct.

The sea shells were there millions of years before Noah's flood.

The water came from Spring snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and Spring rains.. The Euphrates River Basin often flooded. That's how the delta south of Basra was built. The flood sediment extends 150 miles wide and 350 miles South to the Persian Gulf.
This is why the tv series where the producers/writers state it is a true story, names changed to protect the innocent, etc. and then lie is atheistic. Or is it Judaism?

We know there were sea shells before Noah's Flood. That's how the marine fossils got up to the top of the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. Plate tectonics, fountains of the deep rings, and science backs up the Bible. OTOH, I'm skipping thru the tv series now as it's not enjoyable when every show states it is true and I know it isn't. Names changed to protect the innocent, blah, blah, blah.

Sure. No problem. But before you waste anyone's time, define PRECISELY what you mean by "missing link fossil set". Be specific.

What evolution says is that all of nature, - animals for instance - evolved from one thing. It is physically impossible. It IS possible for things to change within its kind (canines, like wolves, dogs, coyotes, etc. are all related, but not exactly the same) but not out of its kind. You can't mate an elephant with a Giraffe and get an impossibly long necked beast with a trunk. It doesn't work like that. However, if you breed a wolf with a dog, or coyote, you can get hybrids, something totally different, but the same kind.

It IS possible for things to change within its kind (canines, like wolves, dogs, coyotes, etc. are all related, but not exactly the same) but not out of its kind
100% wrong. If a species is always changing, given enough time, an individual will be very different from its ancient ancestors. You couldn't stop it if you tried.

What mechanism do you propose to stop this?

Haha, such embarrassing nonsense.
What's embarrassing is atheists believing in evolution when it isn't science. Neither observable nor testable. What comes next for atheism is what other lies will they believe for their "science" lol? NASA will have found signs of life on another planet?

Look at the stupid sh*t the NASA scientists "believe" lmao.

"The story of oceans is the story of life. Oceans define our home planet, covering the majority of Earth’s surface and driving the water cycle that dominates our land and atmosphere. But more profound still, the story of our oceans envelops our home in a far larger context that reaches deep into the universe and places us in a rich family of ocean worlds that span our solar system and beyond."

Thermal vents are well understood natural features. Adding a supernatural element to natural features is really a desperate tactic.
Tell us, what these thermal vents did? Are you saying life from non-life?

100% wrong. If a species is always changing, given enough time, an individual will be very different from its ancient ancestors. You couldn't stop it if you tried.

What mechanism do you propose to stop this?

I said that, albeit differently. Dogs now look a hella lot different than what they did 10,000 years ago. But does that mean they came from a fish? No.

I said that, albeit differently. Dogs now look a hella lot different than what they did 10,000 years ago. But does that mean they came from a fish? No.
That's right. Dogs did not come from fish. This explains the lineage. Dogs are at the top. Fish are at the bottom.

main-qimg-698a253edefb6493da12a493db1f97dc-c

OK. That was what was said.

The quote from me did not say you in particular, I said that it was you guys.

I was referring to the fact that the right wing are often complaining about Democrats giving "free stuff" to the poor in the way of welfare. They often call Democrats "communists" which promotes the equal distribution of wealth to all classes.

So your statement that atheists are not interested in others is not correct.
Then you should state the right wing, I'm centre right. If they wish to complain, that's their choice. Bearing in mind, a religious person could be Left, Centre or Right.

Then you should state the right wing, I'm centre right. If they wish to complain, that's their choice. Bearing in mind, a religious person could be Left, Centre or Right.
Your statement "atheists are not interested in others, unless they can get some money or benefit out of them" is quite an over-generalization too, don't ya think?

Right. Now how different do you think they will be after 10 million years? A lot different.

So no, you did not cover that. What say you?

What's embarrassing is atheists believing in evolution when it isn't science. Neither observable nor testable. What comes next for atheism is what other lies will they believe for their "science" lol? NASA will have found signs of life on another planet?

"The story of oceans is the story of life. Oceans define our home planet, covering the majority of Earth’s surface and driving the water cycle that dominates our land and atmosphere. But more profound still, the story of our oceans envelops our home in a far larger context that reaches deep into the universe and places us in a rich family of ocean worlds that span our solar system and beyond."

Biological evolution is both testable and observable. You reject those facts because they conflict with your indoctrination at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah.

You choose to be a religious extremist.

Religious extremists tend to revile science and learning because both those disciplines challenge the dogma of religionism.

The thought of discovery of life on another planet is really quite devastating to the Christian version of religionism because all existence and all life is an earthly matter to Christianers.

Tell us, what these thermal vents did? Are you saying life from non-life?

Why do you think thermal vents did anything? You do realize that confusing thermal vents with apparatus invented by the gods to flood the planet is really silly, right? (<——- rhetorical question)

Forum List

Back