London on Lockdown

If I had to pick a chick in here with a good sense of reality it would be syrenn..... She can be a pain in the butt but who gives a shit at least she's foxy.. You know fair and balanced.

Blues

You won't like me then. I'm a lesbian AND a liberal. Your favorite kind of person.

And i don't care .... i still like you. It does not mean we have to agree.

We don't agree. I'm pissed off at you right now.

Sky, I understand Charity.. I have helped many.
I do not believe in welfare for a lifetime of do nothings which of we have millions here.
Its sickening and millions of us are fed up with it.

Like I said... Fuck them.

Blues

That is complete bullshit. I've worked with poor people all over the world my whole life.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sick and tired of seeing poor people get bashed by conservatives. The party of the rich.

What do you propose we do with poor people? Punish them for being born?

We are talking about children, mothers, elderly and disabled. We are talking about UI and food stamps for unemployed people who have lost jobs because some rich dude wants to pay 50 cents a hour in India instead of employing workers here.

spay and neuter them....seems to be working great in the feral cat population here in the city.

How about not having children if you cant feed and house them. How about not giving birth to a child and bring it into a life of poverty.

Personal responsibility. I know that is a tough concept to understand.

Forced sterilization? My, you are a Nazi. Control freak.

Yeah, let's punish those children for being born. Abort them. Abort any child that is born to a poor person.

Let's not let any poor person even have sex, in case they MAY get pregnant. And let's not let them have any contraception either, not even condoms.

I work with children that you'd like to see go hungry.

Last edited:
Heres a couple pics from the riots, seems like a pretty diverse crowd to me, not all black.

jeffisgr8t-1213607.jpg

jeffisgr8t-3213607.jpg

jeffisgr8t-4213607.jpg

jeffisgr8t-7213607.jpg

jeffisgr8t-9213608.jpg

jeffisgr8t-11213608.jpg

You show facts, but scum like Tank will paint them all black as it suits their agenda of hate and racism.

BS.

Would you rather live in a Third World Country? I don't. Yeah, punish the poor.

Wake up. The economy is in the toliet and poor people feel it the most.

Right. Your solution? Let them kill themselves in war.

This has to be the lamest anti-liberal rant I've seen you do to date.

Not BS.... not by a long shot.

It has nothing to do with "punishing" the poor. Its about personal responsibility. You want children... damn well be able to feed and house them...or at least TRY to. If you want something more for yourself and your life..... DO something other then sitting on your ass whining about what is not being given to you.

As to third world countries... i am very sure anyone in a third world country would trade their lives to wealthy life these "poor" do.

And gang members dont die in gang wars? :cuckoo:

You don't know shit about the poor. If it was up to you, poor people would have NOTHING. No food stamps, no cash aid, no UI.

Just like in India. I've been to third world countries. It's not a pretty picture. They have no welfare, no charities, no food stamps, no shelters, nothing.

If that's what you want, move there.

Old people in the US freeze to death because they can't afford utilities. They go hungry, because they have to choose between medicine and food.

In my county, 20% of our population is unemployed. Without UI and food stamps a lot of people would go hungry.

Forgive me ...but i know plenty about the poor.

If it was up to me... the requirements for assistance would be very strict. Quite a difference. If you want the assistance... follow the rules. If the rules are to much for you... feel free to not accept it. Rather simple.

This is FAR from a third world country. So comparing the two is dishonest of you. I am sure anyone in a thrid world country would trade places with the "poor" here... and i would LOVE to see the "poor" here try and eek out a life in a third world country... maybe they would stop complaining about their privileged lives for once.

Old people are not the healthy young and able....
Old people are not the ones having children they cant afford.

That's exactly what I said. A riot is, by nature, out of control.

How is your anger about it going to solve anything?

A riot, is like a fire. It's nature is to consume. It has smoke. It destroys. Do we get angry at the fire for being hot?
Fire lacks the ability to put itself out or to not start in the first place. These are supposedly PEOPLE that are out of control. Excusing their actions by comparing them to a chemical reaction is what caused this situation in the first place. People must take responsibility for their actions and stop excusing bad behavior.

No one is excusing bad behavior. I'm pointing out, that anger at bad behavior doesn't help.
No, you're comparing a group of individuals that should know better than to burn buildings and loot stores to a chemical reaction with no control over it's process. You are making excuses for animalistic behavior.

I wasn't even talking about the Nazis, though of course they did.

She's been blaming liberals all throughout this thread, much in the same way people throughout history have blamed the Jews.

It is just stupidity, IMO.

Yes, it is stupidity. She's got a real "jones" for liberals.

Ravi's a Rachel Maddow..... Fuck her.

:lol: Nope . She is both a Hattie and a Hottie.

Sky Dancer is the Rachel Maddow. ;)

BS.

Would you rather live in a Third World Country? I don't. Yeah, punish the poor.

Wake up. The economy is in the toliet and poor people feel it the most.

Right. Your solution? Let them kill themselves in war.

This has to be the lamest anti-liberal rant I've seen you do to date.

It has nothing to do with "punishing" the poor. Its about personal responsibility. You want children... damn well be able to feed and house them...or at least TRY to. If you want something more for yourself and your life..... DO something other then sitting on your ass whining about what is not being given to you.

As to third world countries... i am very sure anyone in a third world country would trade their lives to wealthy life these "poor" do.

You don't know shit about the poor. If it was up to you, poor people would have NOTHING. No food stamps, no cash aid, no UI.

Just like in India. I've been to third world countries. It's not a pretty picture. They have no welfare, no charities, no food stamps, no shelters, nothing.

Old people in the US freeze to death because they can't afford utilities. They go hungry, because they have to choose between medicine and food.

In my county, 20% of our population is unemployed. Without UI and food stamps a lot of people would go hungry.

Suggestion, Don't take aim at one another.. Look at the root cause. Corrupt politicians with an agenda.. Big Corporations deregulated by politicians.. and lazy people who they can easily sway to vote for them. Primarily Democrats.
Its true... They are no good for America.. They have created the down trodden urban societies. Why? for votes... Union members fit in nicely too, only the get a lot more than the urban folks. All at tax payer expense.. WTF! Can't you see the trend?

Blues

Fire lacks the ability to put itself out or to not start in the first place. These are supposedly PEOPLE that are out of control. Excusing their actions by comparing them to a chemical reaction is what caused this situation in the first place. People must take responsibility for their actions and stop excusing bad behavior.

No one is excusing bad behavior. I'm pointing out, that anger at bad behavior doesn't help.
No, you're comparing a group of individuals that should know better than to burn buildings and loot stores to a chemical reaction with no control over it's process. You are making excuses for animalistic behavior.

Agreed Ernie. That's in fact a bulls-eye. One would think people would know better than to defend rioting and mayhem.

Forgive me ...but i know plenty about the poor.

If it was up to me... the requirements for assistance would be very strict. Quite a difference. If you want the assistance... follow the rules. If the rules are to much for you... feel free to not accept it. Rather simple.

This is FAR from a third world country. So comparing the two is dishonest of you. I am sure anyone in a thrid world country would trade places with the "poor" here... and i would LOVE to see the "poor" here try and eek out a life in a third world country... maybe they would stop complaining about their privileged lives for once.

Old people are not the healthy young and able....
Old people are not the ones having children they cant afford.
No shit.........I wonder how many of the third world poor are equipping their homes with Big screens, Nintendo's, air conditioners, microwaves, toasters etc.,.....How many are running to the nail salon for a 'cure, or the beauty shop for extensions and custom rolls....How many are running around in designer jeans and Ed Hardy doo rags...How many are rollin' on spinnin' 20's while tossin' empty 40's on everybody elses lawns.....And, how many don't have any clue as to who the fuck the daddy or daddy's truly are, and really don't give a shit as long as the welfare increases for each breaking o' the water moment.

That is complete bullshit. I've worked with poor people all over the world my whole life.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm sick and tired of seeing poor people get bashed by conservatives. The party of the rich.

What do you propose we do with poor people? Punish them for being born?

We are talking about children, mothers, elderly and disabled. We are talking about UI and food stamps for unemployed people who have lost jobs because some rich dude wants to pay 50 cents a hour in India instead of employing workers here.

spay and neuter them....seems to be working great in the feral cat population here in the city.

How about not having children if you cant feed and house them. How about not giving birth to a child and bring it into a life of poverty.

Personal responsibility. I know that is a tough concept to understand.

Forced sterilization? My, you are a Nazi. Control freak.

Yeah, let's punish those children for being born. Abort them. Abort any child that is born to a poor person.

Let's not let any poor person even have sex, in case they MAY get pregnant. And let's not let them have any contraception either, not even condoms.

I work with children that you'd like to see go hungry.

LOL... did i say forced? I likened the problem to the feral cat population. spaying and neutering is working well to improve the quality of life.

How about if, when you are on the dole.... you must agree not to have any children while on the dole? If you have children when you apply...any more children will not get you any extra money.... if you want more... make what you are getting cover the new ones you have...

its called

personal responsibility.

More on the coordinated effort. ;)

Depending on one's perspective, Twitter and Facebook have been credited and blamed for helping to organize uprisings in Egypt, Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East. But when it comes to the recent London riots, BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) seems to be the organizational tool of choice for coordinating and recruiting people in the ongoing riots in Tottenham and elsewhere in London.

While discussing the role of Twitter and Facebook in helping spread information about the original cause of the riots (the fatal police shooting of Mark Duggan) the Guardian reported that "the most powerful and up-to-the-minute rallying appears to have taken place on a more covert social network: Blackberry Messenger."

Unlike Twitter where most messages are posted publicly, BBM makes it easy to send private messages that are protected by a PIN code. Messages can be sent to a single person or many people and can be forwarded. BBMs are encrypted, making them harder for authorities to trace than Tweets or Facebook updates.

Research in Motion, which makes BlackBerry devices and operates the BBM service, said that it will cooperate with British police, according to ZDNet UK.

"We feel for those impacted by the riots in London," a company spokesperson said. "We have engaged with the authorities to assist in any way we can." http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_18648605

:lol: Nope . She is both a Hattie and a Hottie.

Sky Dancer is the Rachel Maddow. ;)

One more thing... That girl, Ravi needs a spanking. You do it, I'll watch.

Blues

No thank you, I would neither spank Ravi or Siren for that matter , without their permission anyway. As naughty as they get, it is not advisable. :)

Never syrenn, never.... Ravi.. I dedicated a song for her. She is the new Ms. Miserable.
I still like her.. She just needs a glass of wine and a massage. She'll be okay.
It sure is fun getting even with her though... She cuts and runs.

Blues

Forum List

Back