Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May

Interesting, maybe bripat missed the part that accused him of lying or msybe he's ignoring it because it exposes him as a liar. Which one could it be?

What did I lie about?

Why would I bother paying attention to a liar calling me a liar?

You quoted it and didnt read it?

Make up your mind, do you want to know or are you not paying attention to me calling you a liar? Let me guess...both, right?

I've seen no lies. Shouldn't you be off somewhere playing the race/bigot card? That wont work in this thread.

Interesting, maybe bripat missed the part that accused him of lying or msybe he's ignoring it because it exposes him as a liar. Which one could it be?

What did I lie about?

Why would I bother paying attention to a liar calling me a liar?

You quoted it and didnt read it?

Make up your mind, do you want to know or are you not paying attention to me calling you a liar? Let me guess...both, right?

I quoted the part that said someone accused me of being a liar. What was I supposed to read?

So now you've opted for the braindead defense: I quoted something? Me? Was I supposed to read the post I quoted? Derp!

So now you've opted for the braindead defense: I quoted something? Me? Was I supposed to read the post I quoted? Derp!

This discussion is a diversion. I couldn't care less about whatever you're accusing me of. Try addressing the evidence I posted.

You asked for it.

You got it.

Bri I said show where the data has been faked. I go to your link and the guy says the records don't match and, here's the kicker, HE DOESNT KNOW WHY.

IF you are going to accuse someone of faking data, show where the data was faked. Thwt guy admits Here doesn't understand why the data doesn't match....but never ever ever said the data is faked.

This discussion is a diversion. I couldn't care less about whatever you're accusing me of. Try addressing the evidence I posted.

You asked for it.

You got it.

Now you don't care again? Funny how you dont care at the exact moment when someone tells you back up your bullshit with facts. Just a big coicidence huh

Bri I said show where the data has been faked. I go to your link and the guy says the records don't match and, here's the kicker, HE DOESNT KNOW WHY.

IF you are going to accuse someone of faking data, show where the data was faked. Thwt guy admits Here doesn't understand why the data doesn't match....but never ever ever said the data is faked.

How stupid can you be? He's simply allowing you to draw your own conclusions rather than spelling it out for you. The data has obviously been faked.

You asked for it.

You got it.

Now you don't care again? Funny how you dont care at the exact moment when someone tells you back up your bullshit with facts. Just a big coicidence huh

What is it that I'm supposed to care about?

Al Gore is having another Liberal Pansy fit being he cannot find a scientist who will explain the sub-freeing and snowy weather the US has had to endure this spring.

Weather extremes=global warming because a ice free arctic can mean the cold air moves further southward into the mid lats. A world out of balance can also cause more extreme weather.

Who would of thought it?

When predictions fail, change the narrative and claim anything is attributable to global warming.....What a bunch of mindless drones you all are. Here's what your "expurts" (sic)
were saying in 2000.....

My how their tunes change when the world ignores what they said would happen.

"Britain's winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives.

Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain's culture, as warmer winters - which scientists are attributing to global climate change - produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries.

The first two months of 2000 were virtually free of significant snowfall in much of lowland Britain, and December brought only moderate snowfall in the South-east. It is the continuation of a trend that has been increasingly visible in the past 15 years: in the south of England, for instance, from 1970 to 1995 snow and sleet fell for an average of 3.7 days, while from 1988 to 1995 the average was 0.7 days. London's last substantial snowfall was in February 1991.

Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said."

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

Al Gore is having another Liberal Pansy fit being he cannot find a scientist who will explain the sub-freeing and snowy weather the US has had to endure this spring.

Weather extremes=global warming because a ice free arctic can mean the cold air moves further southward into the mid lats. A world out of balance can also cause more extreme weather.

Who would of thought it?

so how do you explain that the antarctic ice is growing? should south america, australia, and south africa be having cool summers?

I get it, if you want your refrigerator to get cooler, turn up your stove--------You guys will say anything to try to save your failed theories of AGW.

Who would of thought it?

so how do you explain that the antarctic ice is growing? should south america, australia, and south africa be having cool summers?

I get it, if you want your refrigerator to get cooler, turn up your stove--------You guys will say anything to try to save your failed theories of AGW.

They have an explanation after the fact for everything. Any witch doctor can do the same. The cure didn't work because of you bad JOO-JOO!

Who would of thought it?

Read a science paper on why Antarctica is doing that..."Chunks of ice" are breaking up and forming a surface for more ice to form. Warming world in Antarctica's case-->more moisture=more ice. Those other places are what is called weather and are caused by the jet stream. Africa is above normal and the western United states.

Same reason as the Arctic's ice is coming back so fast with the fact that it is first year ice.

Last edited:

Who would of thought it?

Read a science paper on why Antarctica is doing that..."Chunks of ice" are breaking up and forming a surface for more ice to form. Warming world in Antarctica's case-->more moisture=more ice. Those other places are what is called weather and are caused by the jet stream. Africa is above normal and the western United states.

LOL good try but :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Who would of thought it?

Same reason as the arctic ice is coming back so fast with the fact that it is first year ice.

you warmers remind me of pollsters----pay me and I'll do a poll that will get you the result you want.

pay me to do a scientific study and I wll get you the result that you want

figures don't lie, but liars figure.

you are being fed bullshit--------taste good?

First year ice also forms very fast on the water being that it warms or cools above or below the freezing point. So on extent or area ice charts you get a big increase really fast as temperatures drop below 28f-30f(salt water).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back