Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May

The core of the earth is around 6,000f. Not going to emplode at all.

Thankfully it is the helps create the magnetosphere that saves us from the solar winds. So it is good. ;)

maybe we need to ban cows? maybe even buffalo? aren't they the culprit of deteriorating the O-Zone and Global Warming? or maybe we just need to stop feeding them beans and sausages.

I thought May came in like a Bunny and out like Scorned 42 Yr Old Liberal who just found out they were going to take away her 44-Mag.

its cold today that means science isn't real, derp!

I understand that republicans are stupid--carpeted-van-level stupid;
I just can't figure out why they are so proud of not believing science.

You don't seem to grok the fact that liberals have been saying for a decade that every heat wave proves global warming. When the exact same logic is used to discredit your lame religion, you accuse the people of using it of "not believing in science."

You turds say stuff like that without the slightest hint of irony in your tone.

That's why we're all rolling on the floor laughing.

Bripat is once again lying using "facts" that aren't facts at all. No one at all ever said every heat wave is the result of global warming. Like most repubs on this issue, they make a strawman beat it to a pulp then claim victory.

When the right won't listen to the objections and instaed make up thrir own objections and apply to mysterious liberals (meaning no links, no proof that anyone said it) then you know they don't have a leg to stand on.

Example: liberals believe the earth is going to explode, I on thr other hand thinks that's not true.

the "science" of lies regarding AGW, LOL, and you wonder why we don't believe it?

a better question is why do you libtards continue to believe something that has been proven to be a hoax?

Bripat is once again lying using "facts" that aren't facts at all. No one at all ever said every heat wave is the result of global warming. Like most repubs on this issue, they make a strawman beat it to a pulp then claim victory.

When the right won't listen to the objections and instaed make up thrir own objections and apply to mysterious liberals (meaning no links, no proof that anyone said it) then you know they don't have a leg to stand on.

Example: liberals believe the earth is going to explode, I on thr other hand thinks that's not true.

your warming gods have been proven to have faked data, your prophet algore has been proven to be a fraud, a liar, and a hypocrite.

you guys really need to find a new cause--------you are looking like fools on this one.

so regardless of the 2013 Hurricane/Tornado season, will they all be blamed on Global Warming and Bush?

Tornadoes are caused by a Meteorological set-up's that favor temperature differences horizontally. Cold air comes from the northwest and warm, moist air from the southeast, and when they meet you have instability that causes convection and the formation of convection. This convection grows into a cell or super cell and at this point you want shear or winds at different heights within the atmosphere to cause the formation of a tornadoes.

What I'm saying is if this pattern isn't around you're not going to get the formation of tornadoes. You can look at the jet stream which could be within the pattern it is in the extreme because of global warming. Think about it.

the "science" of lies regarding AGW, LOL, and you wonder why we don't believe it?

a better question is why do you libtards continue to believe something that has been proven to be a hoax?

The science is good, but incomplete as we can see with the new finding of where the warmth is going. lol

your warming gods have been proven to have faked data, your prophet algore has been proven to be a fraud, a liar, and a hypocrite.

you guys really need to find a new cause--------you are looking like fools on this one.

Show where data has been faked. All Gore has nothing to do with it or how many adjectives you use. What Bripat said is still a lie. You won't post evidence of what you say...bomb throwers dont use facts they just mock ppl who ask for proof from them

Show where data has been faked. All Gore has nothing to do with it or how many adjectives you use. What Bripat said is still a lie. You won't post evidence of what you say...bomb throwers dont use facts they just mock ppl who ask for proof from them

The evidence of faked data has been posted in this forum multiple times. First, there are the Climategate emails which admit the data is faked. Then there is all the "homogenized" data. Then there are all the corrections that Jim Hansen had to make to the NCDC data after "errors" in his calculations were discovered.

Interesting, maybe bripat missed the part that accused him of lying or msybe he's ignoring it because it exposes him as a liar. Which one could it be?

there have been multiple threads proving that the warming data was faked.

More proof of global warming, folks!

Under clear skies and a snowy landscape, the temperature plunged to 14 degrees at Vance Brand Airport at 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, smashing the previous record low for the date of 24, set in 1989.

The morning low is the lowest temperature ever recorded in Longmont during the month of May, according to Times-Call weather consultant Dave Larison. Previously, the lowest reading for the month was 18 degrees, set on May 1, 1989, and May 5, 1917.

Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May - Longmont Times-Call

I don't know how significant the temperature in one place on one day is supposed to be compared to a global phenomenon.

But perhaps you would care to comment on another phenomenon: The current wildfires in California. They're happening in early May which is about 3 months earlier than usual. What do you make of that in a global warming context?

And if there are raging wildfires in May, I just wonder what it's going to be like in the dog days of August, not to mention all the time in between now and then.

Interesting, maybe bripat missed the part that accused him of lying or msybe he's ignoring it because it exposes him as a liar. Which one could it be?

What did I lie about?

Why would I bother paying attention to a liar calling me a liar?

More proof of global warming, folks!

Under clear skies and a snowy landscape, the temperature plunged to 14 degrees at Vance Brand Airport at 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, smashing the previous record low for the date of 24, set in 1989.

The morning low is the lowest temperature ever recorded in Longmont during the month of May, according to Times-Call weather consultant Dave Larison. Previously, the lowest reading for the month was 18 degrees, set on May 1, 1989, and May 5, 1917.

Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May - Longmont Times-Call

I don't know how significant the temperature in one place on one day is supposed to be compared to a global phenomenon.

But perhaps you would care to comment on another phenomenon: The current wildfires in California. They're happening in early May which is about 3 months earlier than usual. What do you make of that in a global warming context?

And if there are raging wildfires in May, I just wonder what it's going to be like in the dog days of August, not to mention all the time in between now and then.

OK, lets go slow----------global = having to do with the entire globe (planet) Warming = increased average temperatures. global warming = increased average temperatures over the entire surface of the globe (planet).

Now, when we look at long term average temps, there has been no increase for many years.

thats why the anti-human warmers became "climate change" advocates.

OK, so far?

now if you call it climate change, the fossil records show that the climate has been changing for millions of years-----before man arrived and started burning things.

Its all a hoax to take control over more aspects of our lives and extract more taxes from us. wake the fuck up and see the light.

What did I lie about?

Why would I bother paying attention to a liar calling me a liar?

You quoted it and didnt read it?

Make up your mind, do you want to know or are you not paying attention to me calling you a liar? Let me guess...both, right?

Here ya go, asshole:

NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center caught cooling the past – modern processed records don’t match paper records

NOAA?s National Climatic Data Center caught cooling the past ? modern processed records don?t match paper records | Watts Up With That?

Forum List

Back