Looks like Judge Curiel broke some US judge codes "of conduct"

LOL. Well they sure had more than enough time to investigate since he used his membership in the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association on his questionnaire for Federal Judgeship.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

You pseudo-conservatives are getting dumber by the day.

One would be hard pressed to find a dumber piece of shit than you....but you do have competition....you can throw a rock in any direction and hit a clueless leftist fuck.

I'm not pissed and I am part of the country. Any judge that aligns himself with a racist group like La Raza has no business being in any place of power.

Fine, but your deliberate ignorance of the facts is disturbing. The two La Raza's are not connected.
So you would be okay with David Duke being a judge in the hood?
It was just pointed out to you how ignorant you are being, and you thought it would be a great idea to confirm it?!? :lol:

You tards don't know the difference between a group which advocates racial equality (the judge's organization) and a group with advocates racial superiority (David Duke's organization).
Like the ncaap? They are just as racist as the kkk.

Are judges who are members of the NAACP disqualified from presiding over cases involving white people?

According to the Supreme Court they are.

I'm not pissed and I am part of the country. Any judge that aligns himself with a racist group like La Raza has no business being in any place of power.

Fine, but your deliberate ignorance of the facts is disturbing. The two La Raza's are not connected.

Yet the lawyers group links to the National Council of LaRaza on their website, go figure, couldn't possibly be a connection, right?

No connection.

Right, their adopting the name of a racist organization (The Race) was just a simple coincidence. If you believe that I got some great ocean front property for ya in Montana.
you don't habla do you. LOL

I do, and my wife is fluent. "The race" means exactly what it says.

Not this time. Trump crossed a line and the whole country is pissed, even Republicans.

Yet the lawyers group links to the National Council of LaRaza on their website, go figure, couldn't possibly be a connection, right?

No connection.

Right, their adopting the name of a racist organization (The Race) was just a simple coincidence. If you believe that I got some great ocean front property for ya in Montana.

It means 'the People' and it's no more an actionable indictment of a judge's eligibility than if a judge belongs to the NAACP or the Sons of Italy.

By your reasoning a Christian judge shouldn't be able to preside over a case involving a Muslim.

So you would be okay with David Duke being a judge in the hood?
It was just pointed out to you how ignorant you are being, and you thought it would be a great idea to confirm it?!? :lol:

You tards don't know the difference between a group which advocates racial equality (the judge's organization) and a group with advocates racial superiority (David Duke's organization).
Like the ncaap? They are just as racist as the kkk.

Are judges who are members of the NAACP disqualified from presiding over cases involving white people?

According to the Supreme Court they are.

And what case law disqualifies NAACP members from serving in a judicial capacity if either of the parties in a case are white?

No connection.

you don't habla do you. LOL

Race is not a disqualifier for judges.

No connection.

It means 'the People' and it's no more an actionable indictment of a judge's eligibility than if a judge belongs to the NAACP or the Sons of Italy.

By your reasoning a Christian judge shouldn't be able to preside over a case involving a Muslim.

It means "the race," and it's a valid a reason for a judge not to preside over a case as if a judge who was a member of the KKK was presiding over the case of a black defendant.

Me cago en tu madre hijo puta...tell your wife to translate

I wonder if the $25 large that Trump gave to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi biased her into dropping consumer complaints about Trump U scam...

Last edited:

No connection.

It means "the race," and it's a valid a reason for a judge not to preside over a case as if a judge who was a member of the KKK was presiding over the case of a black defendant.

Nonsense. You have the right to advocate for racial, ethnic, religious, etc. groups in this country without being penalized if you are a judge.

You have never seen the race card played this hysterically on this board by the left. The RWnuts here have set a new record.

this judge -- who Trump "believes is a Mexican" (SPOILER ALERT: he was born in Indiana; and he has a birth certificate, too) -- used to be a FEDERAL DRUG PROSECUTOR who was once forced into hiding from his family because the murderous Arellano-Félix drug cartel (now those guys, they're actually Mexican) wanted this guy assassinated?

And why did want him assassinated?

Because he was an American federal prosecutor working with Mexico authorities to try and help them confront their murderous drug cartels.

This whole thing really confuses me; because if this judge is Mexican -- like Trump believes he is -- I thought that he was supposed to be a "criminal, drug-dealer, or rapist"? Because it really seems this guy was putting his life and his family's life in jeopardy by working AGAINST the drug-dealers.

I wonder why the Judge went against his own "Raza" to put Mexican bandits in prison ...what happened to the Razas solidarity

Het Britpat fuck yourself assshole ....you bum you...eres un comemierda

Britpat 9463 s un mono comemierda ...

Hey Moron I wonder who decided to give this Mexican Judge who was in fact born in Indiana the power to prosecute Mexican cartels...why did they not consult you about his bias in favor of Mexican.....you are a hysterical shit head cheerleader for Trump ...

No connection.

I remember the Judge Roy Moore controversy over him having the the Ten Commandments displayed.

Fascinating to note that you would be on the side opposing him.

Trump's grandfather was a German draft dodger and tax evader who immigrated to Washington State and ran a Canadian brothel during the Yukon gold rush before moving to NYC and having an "anchor baby" named Fred Trumpf, Donald's father....Fuck Trump he is some German dumbkoff...

No connection.

A christian judge should't preside over a case involving muslims if they have somehow demonstrated a bias against muslims or a preferential bais for muslims in general, or belong to an organization that does so. In fact they shouldn't be a judge. Also a judge who's actions can be reliably predicted based on the topic of a case instead of the facts of the case should not be allowed to remain in office.

Me cago en tu madre hijo puta...tell your wife to translate

Do you imagine it makes you less of a douche bag if you post it in Spanish?

BTW, it might help if what you posted was grammatically correct. At least then you wouldn't also look like a dumbass on top of looking like a douche bag.

I wonder if the $25 large that Trump gave to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi biased her into dropping consumer complaints about Trump U scam...

What do you suppose the hundreds of millions that Clinton received from corporate cronies and foreign governments biased her into doing? Have you noticed how every leftwing douche bag attack on Trump sounds puny and insignificant when compared with the crimes of the Clinton family?

No connection.

Nonsense. You have the right to advocate for racial, ethnic, religious, etc. groups in this country without being penalized if you are a judge.

"Penalized?" If a judge has a bias that might affect his rulings, then he has an obligation to recuse himself. It has nothing to do with any "penalties," dumbass.

No connection.

"Penalized?" If a judge has a bias that might affect his rulings, then he has an obligation to recuse himself. It has nothing to do with any "penalties," dumbass.

You may as well save your breath, the regressives are no more worried about integrity in the judicial system than they are concerned with the integrity of the ballot.

You may as well save your breath, the regressives are no more worried about integrity in the judicial system than they are concerned with the integrity of the ballot.

LOL, pot meet kettle.
yzX0CFk.jpg

Forum List

Back