Looks Like The Cat's Out Of The Bag....

Why are you not shutting me down with a single shred of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? Why are you standing there looking like an impotent dupe who believes so strongly in something that isn't supported by the first piece of actual evidence?

Come on warmer...mewl some more for me...mewl like there is no tomorrow...Go on and on and on with your impotent sniveling...Show us that you have nothing but talk...and even that is about as weak as it gets.

No, I'm serious. You have convinced me. You need to inform the scientific community.

So you are a misinformed dupe and a liar. Exactly how low did you set the bar for yourself?

It's the way Liberals protect themselves against Antifa.....

Okay, I acknowledge that a minority of scientists have published studies within the last 50 years that call into question the role of CO2 in man made climate change. The majority still think CO2 plays a large role. and pretty much all of them are saying human activity plays a role.

Your ignorance is showing...you are being led, and misled by people who set out to trick you. I showed you clear evidence of one such instance. Are you stupid enough to remain tricked?

Yes, I am an imbecile for taking it seriously when the vast majority of the people most qualified to have an opinion about a subject tell us something about that subject.

No..you are an imbecile for believing that "vast majority of scientists" bullshit in the first place. You wanted to believe because of your politics and no amount of debunking of that lie could ever convince you.

It is clear this little nebbish troll Confounding, refuses to answer questions given to him and still has yet to support this whopper:

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at."

Waiting.... waiting.

What is amusing is how they keep digging...even when shown clear and convincing evidence that they have been duped, they keep digging that hole deeper. Talk about being in a state of denial.

Look back through this thread and count the number of credible sources provided by skeptics vs the warmist troll..

I have a decent understanding of the science because I have done research and I'm not an idiot. I'm just not going to speak as if I'm an expert because I'm not an arrogant retard like you. There is a large scientific consensus that says humans are impacting global temperature. If you blow that off you're a jackass.

No you don't. That is a bald faced lie. The bullshit you have put up thus far only shows how easily you are fooled...like that unprecedented warming for the past 1000 years misdirection you fell for. You think that sort of drek is evidence supporting AGW over natural variability...one look at the rest of the graph that they didn't show you should put that error to rest.

Whenever you wack jobs can be goaded into providing the evidence that has convinced you, it is invariably bullshit like that 1000 year warming claim...side show huxterism of the highest order designed to fool the great unwashed....and idiots like you gobble it up and vote for politicians who keep the money flowing so the scam can continue.

Hey moron... Define the roll...

First you have to define how it is going to create the impact. You have still failed to give me what the core premise is..

Unlike you I'm not a fucking idiot and I'm not going to pretend to be a climate scientist. I trust in the expertise of the most qualified people on the planet. When a giant majority of them tell us humans are fucking with global temperature I take that seriously.
Oh Contra... You are a huge fucking idiot...

You have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker... You don't even know what your pontificating about... You don't have a clue about the science involved.

You refuse to even acknowledge you don't know jack... and that is the most tell of all traits.. Your ignorant and wish to remain so...

I have a decent understanding of the science because I have done research and I'm not an idiot. I'm just not going to speak as if I'm an expert because I'm not an arrogant retard like you. There is a large scientific consensus that says humans are impacting global temperature. If you blow that off you're a jackass.

Still waiting for the evidence from you:

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at"

Waiting...……………. Waiting.

Come on it isn't hard to do.....

I'm not going to waste my time proving what is already known, which is that the vast majority of scientists agree that humans impact global temperature. They didn't come to that conclusion without studies.

What observed measured evidence convinced them?

Your a ignorant idiot

You fail at basic grammar and you think you're justified in blowing off what the most qualified people in the world are telling you in regards to the field they work in. Good job, Dingus.

So now you are reduced to correcting grammar mistakes? How about punctuation, do you correct that as well? Ever read a PhD thesis before graduate students go through it and correct the grammar and punctuation?

You are clearly a putz.

[

I was using hyperbole to make a point, and in your desperation you're focusing on that hyperbole to try to save face. You've been destroyed thoroughly. I'm sorry you're too stupid to know it. If you know so much you should go make yourself rich and famous by proving the scientists wrong.

No, you are using hyperbole because it is just about all you have. At this point, you are using hyperbole to support logical fallacies. And you think you have destroyed anything other than what meager credibility you had when you entered this conversation?

Destroying an opponents argument requires evidence to support your own position over theirs....like when I showed you that the claim of unprecedented warming in the past 1000 years was nothing more than a trick designed to lead you to believe that the present climate was in some way unusual and unprecedented....the rest of the graph showed the trick...alas, it is you who have been destroyed but you just aren't bright enough to get it. You are stupid enough to believe that hyperbole and logical fallacies constitute a rational argument...My bet is that you don't even realize that the bulk of your argument (97% of scientists meme) is nothing more than a logical fallacy. You have no argument....you have dogma...and you have no evidence to back it up.

[

I was using hyperbole to make a point, and in your desperation you're focusing on that hyperbole to try to save face. You've been destroyed thoroughly. I'm sorry you're too stupid to know it. If you know so much you should go make yourself rich and famous by proving the scientists wrong.

No, you are using hyperbole because it is just about all you have. At this point, you are using hyperbole to support logical fallacies. And you think you have destroyed anything other than what meager credibility you had when you entered this conversation?

Destroying an opponents argument requires evidence to support your own position over theirs....like when I showed you that the claim of unprecedented warming in the past 1000 years was nothing more than a trick designed to lead you to believe that the present climate was in some way unusual and unprecedented....the rest of the graph showed the trick...alas, it is you who have been destroyed but you just aren't bright enough to get it. You are stupid enough to believe that hyperbole and logical fallacies constitute a rational argument...My bet is that you don't even realize that the bulk of your argument (97% of scientists meme) is nothing more than a logical fallacy. You have no argument....you have dogma...and you have no evidence to back it up.

You and your conspiracy websites are not more credible than scientists, sorry. I don't and I never will take you seriously. You're ignorant, and so incredibly arrogant that you can dismiss scientists with a wave of your hand.

Last edited:
Nasa: Earth is warming at a pace 'unprecedented in 1,000 years'

Nasa said that records of temperature that go back far further, taken via analysis of ice cores and sediments, suggest that the warming of recent decades is out of step with any period over the past millennium.

This is a prime example of how you have been duped...and clear evidence that you have never taken the time to actually look anything up for yourself. Laziness or are you just not bright enough to do it?

Why do you suppose they chose to only go back 1000 years? Any idea? Since they talk about taking their evidence from ice cores, (which are the gold standard for temperature reconstruction) lets look at ice cores...

Here is the GISP2 ice core...taken from Greenland above the Arctic Circle. One of the more important ice core reconstructions ever done.

Lappi_Greenland_ice_core_10000yrs.jpg

Now does the reason they chose to claim that the temperatures we are seeing today are unprecedented in the past 1000 years? In case you have a hard time with graphs like so many warmers do, let me help you out. if you go back 1000 years on that chart, you will see that it meshes nicely with the end of the Medieval Warm Period...from that point the earth started cooling down to the low temperatures of the little ice age at which point, it started warming again and has been warming ever since. Of course, we aren't up to the highs that they enjoyed during the medieval warm period and all the previous warm periods before that, but maybe we will get there. Those were, after all the balmy temperatures that ushered in the rise of human civilization.

They chose 1000 years because they figured that the lemmings who supported them would lack the intellectual wattage required to look any further back and see that they had been duped. They had these ice cores and deliberately chose 1000 years in order to misguide you into thinking that the climate we are seeing is somehow grossly unusual. Had they shown the entire 10,000 year reconstruction that the ice core provided, there would have been no "drama" possible and people would have rightly laughed them out of business.

As you can see from this graph, if you can, in fact, read a graph, it clearly shows that most of the past 10,000 years have been warmer than the present, In addition it shows temperatures dropping and rising at rates far faster, and for longer periods than anything we have ever seen. As you can see, natural variability is a wild ride..and that is why I say that there is no observed, measured data which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability because we aren't even close to the limits of natural variability...and if you go back more than 10,000 years, way back to the time when temperatures started dropping into the ice age that we are still in, you will see temperatures so high, that no ice existed at either pole...and during those times, the whole earth was green and life flourished everywhere. Most of the species we know came into being during that time.

Face it guy...you have been duped. Right there is undeniable evidence that they set out to deliberately trick you..and the trick succeeded in spades. Now the $64,000.00 question is.....do you intend to remain tricked?

My bet is yes. You are to emotionally invested in the scam to ever allow something like evidence that you were tricked change your mind.

Take your findings and become famous.

Unlike you I'm not a fucking idiot and I'm not going to pretend to be a climate scientist. I trust in the expertise of the most qualified people on the planet. When a giant majority of them tell us humans are fucking with global temperature I take that seriously.

You have taken the bait, hook, line, and sinker... You don't even know what your pontificating about... You don't have a clue about the science involved.

You refuse to even acknowledge you don't know jack... and that is the most tell of all traits.. Your ignorant and wish to remain so...

"There are 100 papers that back AGW claims for every one your conspiracy blog website points at"

I'm not going to waste my time proving what is already known, which is that the vast majority of scientists agree that humans impact global temperature. They didn't come to that conclusion without studies.

"I'm not going to waste my time blah blah blah...."

Yet you keep posting the same 'is not, isssssss noootttttttt!!!!'

To put it simply, you've become our best source of Greenhouse Gases.

That's nice honey.

Your ignorance is showing...you are being led, and misled by people who set out to trick you.

You mean the scientists all over the world, right?

I showed you clear evidence of one such instance. Are you stupid enough to remain tricked?

I'm not stupid or arrogant enough to tell the scientific community it's wrong when I'm not a scientist. That's the main difference between us. I'm not going to argue with my surgeon either.

Last edited:

That's nice honey.

What's really nice is how I reduce you to the same muttering over and over.

No you don't. That is a bald faced lie. The bullshit you have put up thus far only shows how easily you are fooled...like that unprecedented warming for the past 1000 years misdirection you fell for. You think that sort of drek is evidence supporting AGW over natural variability...one look at the rest of the graph that they didn't show you should put that error to rest.

Whenever you wack jobs can be goaded into providing the evidence that has convinced you, it is invariably bullshit like that 1000 year warming claim...side show huxterism of the highest order designed to fool the great unwashed....and idiots like you gobble it up and vote for politicians who keep the money flowing so the scam can continue.

Scientists are in on a global conspiracy. Got it.

That's nice honey.

What's really nice is how I reduce you to the same muttering over and over.

That's nice honey.

This verbiage outs you as a paid for UN Agenda Shill

This sentence outs you as a fucking idiot.

Wrong.

He's got you pegged.

You think I'm a paid UN shill? I guess you're a fucking idiot too.

Worse! You're a UN useful idiot for free.

So what is it that you people believe about the scientists exactly? I'd like clarification. Are they all just stupid and can't figure out what you have? Are scientists the world over knowingly in on a scam? Explain to me how you know that the scientists have come to the wrong conclusion. How does that happen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back