Lots of Multiculturalism In SB Ads

That must drive you guys crazy.

No more than it pisses off most black men to see a black woman with a white man.

Gooo racism! Amirite? Nice to know you never feel the need to take a day off from being a fucking ingrate troll. What a sad existence you must lead.

Sorry your wife ran off with that black guy.. :21:

Or if you're one of those "multicultural" types, sorry your husband ran off with a black guy.
:laughing0301:

Deflection is your thing, I get it. Keep grasping at those straws. In perpetual cluelessness, you never disappoint. It's a wonder how you dress yourself. Maybe you don't, who knows.

No more than it pisses off most black men to see a black woman with a white man.

Hmmm, I wonder how many black.men have lost their lives for being with or at one time in this country looking at a white woman.

Looking isn't the problem.

By the way, have you ever wondered how many white women got raped by black men?

Have you ever wondered how many white woman got raped by white men.

Hmmm, I wonder how many black.men have lost their lives for being with or at one time in this country looking at a white woman.

I actually do. But that's not the point. You dodging the question made it for you.

I actually do. But that's not the point. You dodging the question made it for you.

Nothing to dodge, it's a dumbass question. See that myth was created by racist decades ago to justify killing black men.

I like ads with attractive people in them... I don't care about their culture.
Wanna move you and your daughters to inner city Chicago?

Typical white supremacist blaming minorities for the crime in poor inner city neighborhoods
Say wha? Who lives in poor inner city neighborhoods? Who commits crimes in poor inner city neighborhoods?
So, white people do not live in poor neighborhoods in the inner city?

Nothing to dodge, it's a dumbass question. See that myth was created by racist decades ago to justify killing black men.

Yet you are on the side of those who were doing the killings. You know, party of slavery, segregation, lynching, Jim Crow laws, KKK...

I didn't see the SB commercials. But in general, I have to ask how terms such as "multiculturalism" and "American culture" are to be defined. The U.S. has been multicultural since it's inception. Forgetting the history of European interaction with Native Americans for a moment, the English and Dutch settled the northeast. Africans were brought here before the Revolution. The area of the Louisiana purchase was bought from France, with both white and African-descended peoples living on it. A large chunk of U.S. land originally belonged to Mexico. Alaska was purchased from Russia. Then people started arriving from a multitude of countries. Then Hawaii in the Pacific, with its distinct culture, was added.

The term "multicultural" is only a description of what "American culture" is and always has been: a blend, an amalgam.

I can imagine that the SB commercials merely contained depictions of slices of American life.

Yes, a BLEND means folks ASSIMILATED and are all Americans in the American culture which includes many different ethnic traditions. We are NOT old Hawaii, French, Italian, or any other culture. Natives were not Americans and had no contiguous country. They were tribal and fought with each other and held slaves. We are NOT Mexican just because Mexico USED to own part of our geography. Alaska is NOT Russia. Do you understand now?

I understood then and I continue to understand now, fool. Please define what you mean by "assimilated." Are you "assimilated"?
You must be special. The Amish are the Amish and have not assimilated to degree because they choose to live that way and do not infringe on others. They do not infringe on others! Assimilation means we know the culture and it moves a bit here and there. But most Americans are on the same page. That brings more peace and harmony to potential volitle situations. We are a nation of many people from many places in the world. How we act to each other is important. It does not mean ethnic and cultural differences can not be appreciated and celebrated by people and in neighborhoods. One national language...English! A nation with borders! And a nation with a culture that can coexist with most all.

You are bucking the question of what assimilation and the dreaded multiculturalism mean. What distinction are you trying to draw? We have always had ethnic communities. My grandparents, immigrants, settled in a community that had three Catholic churches; one for the Irish, one for the Poles, and one for the Italians. I don't agree that we should adopt an official language, and we've always had borders. Iranian-Americans were stopped and questioned just in the past few weeks. My grandparents always struggled with English.

Here in northern Virginia, we have a variety of ethnic communities without have many "volatile" situations. All of us get out in public and interact with each other.

Moreover, what do you mean by infringing on others?

I like ads with attractive people in them... I don't care about their culture.
Wanna move you and your daughters to inner city Chicago?

Typical white supremacist blaming minorities for the crime in poor inner city neighborhoods
Say wha? Who lives in poor inner city neighborhoods? Who commits crimes in poor inner city neighborhoods?
So, white people do not live in poor neighborhoods in the inner city?
Hmmmmm now that you mention it..... Can you think of a poor white inner city neighborhood? Does Chicago have one? New York? Los Angeles? Baltimore? Anyone?

I didn't see the SB commercials. But in general, I have to ask how terms such as "multiculturalism" and "American culture" are to be defined. The U.S. has been multicultural since it's inception. Forgetting the history of European interaction with Native Americans for a moment, the English and Dutch settled the northeast. Africans were brought here before the Revolution. The area of the Louisiana purchase was bought from France, with both white and African-descended peoples living on it. A large chunk of U.S. land originally belonged to Mexico. Alaska was purchased from Russia. Then people started arriving from a multitude of countries. Then Hawaii in the Pacific, with its distinct culture, was added.

The term "multicultural" is only a description of what "American culture" is and always has been: a blend, an amalgam.

I can imagine that the SB commercials merely contained depictions of slices of American life.

Yes, a BLEND means folks ASSIMILATED and are all Americans in the American culture which includes many different ethnic traditions. We are NOT old Hawaii, French, Italian, or any other culture. Natives were not Americans and had no contiguous country. They were tribal and fought with each other and held slaves. We are NOT Mexican just because Mexico USED to own part of our geography. Alaska is NOT Russia. Do you understand now?

I understood then and I continue to understand now, fool. Please define what you mean by "assimilated." Are you "assimilated"?
You must be special. The Amish are the Amish and have not assimilated to degree because they choose to live that way and do not infringe on others. They do not infringe on others! Assimilation means we know the culture and it moves a bit here and there. But most Americans are on the same page. That brings more peace and harmony to potential volitle situations. We are a nation of many people from many places in the world. How we act to each other is important. It does not mean ethnic and cultural differences can not be appreciated and celebrated by people and in neighborhoods. One national language...English! A nation with borders! And a nation with a culture that can coexist with most all.

You are bucking the question of what assimilation and the dreaded multiculturalism mean. What distinction are you trying to draw? We have always had ethnic communities. My grandparents, immigrants, settled in a community that had three Catholic churches; one for the Irish, one for the Poles, and one for the Italians. I don't agree that we should adopt an official language, and we've always had borders. Iranian-Americans were stopped and questioned just in the past few weeks. My grandparents always struggled with English.

Here in northern Virginia, we have a variety of ethnic communities without have many "volatile" situations. All of us get out in public and interact with each other.

Cultural appropriation.

I didn't see the Superbowl, but there are nonstop TV ads on all the time showing black and white couples, both ways. This does not match American culture most places, thank God, so I assume it's being done either for shock value or to promote miscegenation for some leftist reason. I never believed in deliberate, plotted cultural pollution as a conspiracy before -- I know there are a lot of people who think that, but it seemed unlikely to me. But now I'm beginning to wonder. Why the constant pushing of sexual race mixing onto us? Who is planning and doing this, and why?

What are you getting at? The "races" have mixed sexually since the beginning of "American culture." How would this be "cultural pollution" or have "shock value"? Many people of African descent are so much lighter-skinned than sub-Saharan African folks. How did this happen? Many white men "mixed" with enslaved African women or mixed-race women. Jefferson (or some say his brother) "mixed" with an enslaved woman who was his late wife's half-sister.

It means that if you live in a neighborhood that has rules of common sense you do not go against the grain to the point of causing inconvenience and even a health hazard to others living there.

Did the fire department actually give these orthodox mental cases a permit to burn the Zionist flag? That said these anti-diverse savages are responsible for the semi-human penguin Nadler, the fake glasses Crying Chuck, the bug eyed nutcase Schitt, etc. Mental cases should not be allowed to vote IMO.

Awesome hats though. You have to admit that. :laughing0301:

Gooo racism! Amirite? Nice to know you never feel the need to take a day off from being a fucking ingrate troll. What a sad existence you must lead.

Sorry your wife ran off with that black guy.. :21:

Or if you're one of those "multicultural" types, sorry your husband ran off with a black guy.
:laughing0301:

Deflection is your thing, I get it. Keep grasping at those straws. In perpetual cluelessness, you never disappoint. It's a wonder how you dress yourself. Maybe you don't, who knows.

Nawww. We live way out here in the country, so we walk around naked most of the time. Clothes are for city-slickers.

Forum List

Back