Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

So instead of trying to educate our children to think and develop ideas so this nation can remain a world power. well, these idiots want to force stone aged crap on everyone and force another dark age.

Such bullshit should be in the fiction section

How are the last 7 commandment "stone age crap"?

And most of the bible was in the bronze age up to the iron age.

Those are basic morals anyone can agree to.

How are you comparing that to drag queens?
Not grounded in religious dogma. And not reinforced by the state.
By the parents. Railing against drag queens are what the Mom's For Liberty base their takeovers of school boards on.

By the parents. Railing against drag queens are what the Mom's For Liberty base their takeovers of school boards on.

Why should drag queens be in schools or kids libraries in the first place?

Also by taking out the first 3 commandments you remove the religious aspect entirely.

We have no laws against adultery
Stealing, murder and some lying is illegal and people don’t need commandments to realize that

Do you really need a Commandment about coveting?
These are bad things to remind children about?

This is great news. I think it should be mandatory for all states to have the Ten Commandments in the classrooms, and I would add to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag ever morning.

Better Ten Commandments than listening to teachers talk about sex reassignment surgery for 5 year olds. :)

This is great news. I think it should be mandatory for all states to have the Ten Commandments in the classrooms, and I would add to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag ever morning.

our new maga governor is quickly moving us to the front wave of the culture war while taking over our water system and quietly restoring the jindal corruption.

"some day the people of louisiana are going to have good government, and they ain't gonna like it" gov earl long

Probably not a good idea when they can see their parents brazenly flouting such requirements.
Your parents bad role models huh? Perhaps if they had the ten commandments posted in their schools.

Forum List

Back