🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

This is great news. I think it should be mandatory for all states to have the Ten Commandments in the classrooms, and I would add to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag ever morning.

Maybe they should focus on improving education. "At least we aren't Mississippi" is not a good slogan.

Also Trump has violated at least nine of them.

A lot of people feel that Obamacare is actually a form of slavery.

Slavery is the practice of making people do something against their will.

Is there really anything different from a slaveholder telling the slave to "pick that cotton" with Obama telling the people "buy that insurance policy"?
A form of slavery???

Having decent health care is slavery

Welcome to 1984

Sorry. I covet my neighbor’s ass. She has a great ass

And I’m not gonna stop.

Like I said… she has a great ass

Will ---in the ethic of equivalency ---have the Koran or Torah also in schools?

"But, the Commandments are a good basis for kids to have structure."
Not a bad idea for the 10 to form some basis.

Which, being taught, demonstrated, and lived --- in the home would be a good start. Then their churches....be they Baptist, Unitarian, Evangelical...or what have you.
But keep Christianist things in the Christianist place, i.e., churches, missions, chapels, meeting houses, etc.

Which one offends you the most? Thou shalt not steal? Or, maybe, you shouldn't murder? Honoring your mom and dad?
Nice try

You know he meant the commandments that revolve around “having no other god”, etc.

Making a law establishing an official state deity would be unconstitutional as hell and you know it

Don’t pretend to be stupid

Forum List

Back