🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

Nonsense, allowing criminals to steal with little or no punishment, letting criminals walk free to commit crimes again, allowing illegal alien criminals to just waltz across our Southern border, etc. all points to the absurdity of your claim. Maybe YOU should back up what you preach.
Nonsense. Alt-Right babble. No one is letting criminals walk free. If you have issue with what judges guardrails are, take it up with legislators. They make the laws.

1712363373551.png

And drag shows and pride days in schools aren't inserting moral beliefs via the State?

Sorry, freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.
Sorry, that's not what the founding fathers had in mind. S-E-P-A-R-A-T-I-O-N...of church and state.
If you have an issue with people's lifestyle presentations, take it up with the school officials and parents.

Sorry, that's not what the founding fathers had in mind. S-E-P-A-R-A-T-I-O-N...of church and state.
If you have an issue with people's lifestyle presentations, take it up with the school officials and parents.

They also didn't think public schools would have men in drag as part of the curriculum, or that parents or doctors would drug and mutilate children to try and "change" their sex.

That flag gives them access to our Justice system
Nonsense. They have assaulted our flag, our border and our country. They are here ILLEGALLY. They are abusing the asylum laws. They are not here because of a declared war where their country is being attacked ask them. They're here to get jobs and, there is a way to LEGALLY do that. Besides many are criminals in the first place. The only justice for an illegal alien should be deportation.

They also didn't think public schools would have men in drag as part of the curriculum, or that parents or doctors would drug and mutilate children to try and "change" their sex.
Which ones would those be? And who mandated it as part of any "curriculum"?..answer...nobody.

Do you ever sit back and ask yourself any serious questions? Or engage in any self-introspection?
Do you ever wonder why you get outraged at things...that chafe your delicate sensibilities?..when the rest of us just shrug and move on?

You got an issue?..take it up with the parents and doctors.

Which ones would those be? And who mandated it as part of any "curriculum"?..answer...nobody.

Do you ever sit back and ask yourself any serious questions? Or engage in any self-introspection?
Do you ever wonder why you get outraged at things...that chafe your delicate sensibilities?..when the rest of us just shrug and move on?

You got an issue?..take it up with the parents and doctors.

Pride events are. and you are saying no schools host drag queens?

Oh right public libraries do asw well.

Do you ever wonder why people think you are sick fucks?

Pride events are. and you are saying no schools host drag queens?

Oh right public libraries do asw well.

Do you ever wonder why people think you are sick fucks?
How do they affect you personally? And why do they offend you? (if they don't affect you?).
What issue do you have with people who might have different lifestyles than you do?

Don't waste my time with the whole drag queen drama.

You got issues?..Get em out! :)

This is great news. I think it should be mandatory for all states to have the Ten Commandments in the classrooms, and I would add to say the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag ever morning.

Nothing wrong with that. :dunno:

Forum List

Back