Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

4468908929_f8e9d948b2.jpg

So that sums up Rush Limbaugh & talk-radio, George W. Bush, and the Tea-Party nicely.

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice - Yahoo! News

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...

The study was about Social Conservatives there buddy, Not Conservatives in General.

It's not surprising to me that Social Conservatives have lower IQ's it takes a lack of Brains to see all the Evidence of Evolution and how old the World is, and still believe God Created it all less than 5000 Years ago with his magic Wand.

They are in the judicial record of this country.

they are fully documented in the courts.

Why do you act like you are blind?

{The original targets of the Ku Klux Klan were Republicans, both black and white, according to a new television program and book, which describe how the Democrats started the KKK and for decades harassed the GOP with lynchings and threats.

An estimated 3,446 blacks and 1,297 whites died at the end of KKK ropes from 1882 to 1964. }

History Of The Democrats And The KKK.....(Why the Democrats started the KKK)

You fucking racist retard.

What do you guys think? I really never thought of this man particularly as a conservative or tea party type did you?

“I hate white people, all of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate him.

We didn’t come out here to play this game. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white dirty cracker whore [ BLEEP ] on our arms.

And we call ourselves black men with African garb on. What the hell is wrong with you, black man?

You had a (unintelligible) with a white girl on your damn arm. You want freedom? You are going to have to kill some crackers. You might have to kill some of their babies.” —

Democrat Malik Zulu Shabazz(Black Panther)

Oh I forgot. Black people can't be racist. :lol:

Are there black people with low IQs?

Yes.

For those who have gone whole hog with the studies in the OP and used it as some kind of confirmation about racist white people, I ask, how would low IQ black people be exempt from the same effects discovered in the studies?

I submit they would not.

Something to ponder with the cold, hard light of Reason and Logic.

Stop being stupid. You are just making a case study out of yourselves.

why is it you pretend could hard court documented facts are not true?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

{The Democratic Party identified itself as the "white man's party" and demonized the Republican Party as being "Negro dominated," even though whites were in control.}

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Democratic Party | PBS

You fucking racist retard.

You can not bring your self to comment on the court documented cases can you?

you have NO loyalty to the truth

Are there black people with low IQs?

Yes.

For those who have gone whole hog with the studies in the OP and used it as some kind of confirmation about racist white people, I ask, how would low IQ black people be exempt from the same effects discovered in the studies?

I submit they would not.

Something to ponder with the cold, hard light of Reason and Logic.

Stop being stupid.

Why are you pretending the court evidence I am giving you doesnt exsit?

The Historical Record proves Democrats were the Party of session, Slavery, and Opposition to the Civil Rights movement.

Yet you routinely ignore those facts because they are not convenient.

What do you guys think? I really never thought of this man particularly as a conservative or tea party type did you?

We didn’t come out here to play this game. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white dirty cracker whore [ BLEEP ] on our arms.

And we call ourselves black men with African garb on. What the hell is wrong with you, black man?

You had a (unintelligible) with a white girl on your damn arm. You want freedom? You are going to have to kill some crackers. You might have to kill some of their babies.” —

Truthmatters is black, right?

And she's the biggest racist on the forum.

Reported Instances of Voter Caging | Brennan Center for Justice

You just pretend none of this exsists in the judiucial record.

That makes you a racist

Truthmatters is black, right?

And she's the biggest racist on the forum.

Reported Instances of Voter Caging | Brennan Center for Justice

comment on these facts you racist

The republican party has a history of working to keep black voters from voting.

Cold hard court documented facts.

Yeah. Freeing them from slavery, passing a Constitutional amendment to allow them to vote, and pushing for civil rights reform really keeps blacks from voting.

and while the republicans were the great partyy they once were I would have been a republican too.

Unfortunately they became the party of hating black people once the democratic party got a clue and supported integration

History doesn't agree with you.

The Historical Record proves Democrats were the Party of session, Slavery, and Opposition to the Civil Rights movement.

Yet you routinely ignore those facts because they are not convenient.

No I have commented on those facts before.

YOU continue to refuse to comment on these court documented facts that prove the republican party is the racist party

Forum List

Back