Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

The republican party has a history of working to keep black voters from voting.

Cold hard court documented facts.

Yeah. Freeing them from slavery, passing a Constitutional amendment to allow them to vote, and pushing for civil rights reform really keeps blacks from voting.

Yeah. Freeing them from slavery, passing a Constitutional amendment to allow them to vote, and pushing for civil rights reform really keeps blacks from voting.

and while the republicans were the great partyy they once were I would have been a republican too.

Unfortunately they became the party of hating black people once the democratic party got a clue and supported integration

How do you explain that black people are too smart to vote republican?

Race hustlers like TM think that black Republicans aren't very smart.

Such a hateful woman slinging around stereotypes with such wild abandon. Such a sad spokesperson for those of the liberal persuasion.

lying is not a good argument.

I never said that did I?

You said that blacks are too smart to vote republican. Which was a lie and a racial insult all by itself.

Blacks are obviously not "too smart" to vote republican. Whatever "too smart" means.

I apologize for trying to actually make any sense out of your original lie.

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

Race hustlers like TM think that black Republicans aren't very smart.

Such a hateful woman slinging around stereotypes with such wild abandon. Such a sad spokesperson for those of the liberal persuasion.

I never said that did I?

You said that blacks are too smart to vote republican. Which was a lie and a racial insult all by itself.

Blacks are obviously not "too smart" to vote republican. Whatever "too smart" means.

would you think it smart for them to vote for a party that tries to keepp them from voting?

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

so you pretend the republican party doesnt have a decades long history of trying to keep black people from voting?

Then you claim blacks are all brainwashed?

why are they so easy to brainwash in you thinking?

You are a racist.

Most black people work.

And most of the people who receive assistance are not black.

I never said that did I?

would you think it smart for them to vote for a party that tries to keepp them from voting?

A little education about the voting process will allow everyone to vote and prove they have the right to vote. Instead you want to believe it's smarter to believe Republican actually don't want them to vote. Saying something might supress the vote doesn't mean that's how they want it, it's the way it is until everyone educates himself.

I don't believe many republicans would ever object to allowing someone the right to legally vote.

You really are a sad, sad person TM. So bigoted and prejudice you can't even see that you are causing your own down fall.

A little education about the voting process will allow everyone to vote and prove they have the right to vote. Instead you want to believe it's smarter to believe Republican actually don't want them to vote. Saying something might supress the vote doesn't mean that's how they want it, it's the way it is until everyone educates himself.

I don't believe many republicans would ever object to allowing someone the right to legally vote.

You really are a sad, sad person TM. So bigoted and prejudice you can't even see that you are causing your own down fall.

I have given you OVER and OVER the court documented FACTS that prove the republican party has worked decades to keep black people from voting.

They are cold hard FACTS!

Forum List

Back