Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Racism

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001.[8]

congressional testimony

The republicans have been held to a consent decree for decades because of their election cheating to keep blacks from voting.

I gave you REAL court evidence documented under our own justice system.

You dont care you just keep lying about it

BTW the courts ordered the Floridas felons list be scrapped.

They deemed it illegal

I always thought Senator Byrd was a highly intelligent individual and yet he was a racist.

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-- Former Klansman US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

You are a racist.

Most black people work.

And most of the people who receive assistance are not black.

You are 100% correct, most people that receive assistance are not black. How about we look at the percentages based on race. No how about we don't............. because it doesn't matter the color of skin, if TM can say black people are smart because they vote dem I can say they aren't.

Each according to his ability means everyone has the same opportunity, some choose a different path than others.

If you want to play the race card, go ahead, I'll tell you flat out that you are wrong.

Last edited:
i've always found that true racism is due to either environment (being taught that way from your parents) or a need to find a group to blame for one's on problems. but that's just MHO.

I've always believed true racism is a belief that you are superior to another based on the color of your skin which can be influenced by what you say.

hard to argue with that either. i would say that some parents teach their kids that they are superior due to skin color.

The republican party freed the black slaves, MLK was a Republican, the Dems saw an opportunity to capitalize on keeping people forever dependent on them through welfare. Republicans wanted everyone to be educated and better themselves, just like MLK, Dems only want their vote. They really don't give a crap about the person or how they live as long as they give them enough to make them want to come back for more.

Yes, the majority of them have been brainwashed and are staying on the reservation aka government dole living a minimum existence. One day people like Condi Rice, Colonel West, Clarence Thomas and even Herman Cain will get the word out, people might actually listen to someone that cares about the person instead of the vote.

so you pretend the republican party doesnt have a decades long history of trying to keep black people from voting?

Then you claim blacks are all brainwashed?

why are they so easy to brainwash in you thinking?

I'd say LBJ was bang on the money with his prophecy on how his programs for dependency would keep the black vote.

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

nosocialest.jpg

Last edited:
12 pages into the topic, and I see only one person who comprehends what the OP studies are about.

The studies were done in the United Kingdom. So anyone who thinks this validates some preconception they have about American conservatives, you are demonstrating what is known in the scientific community as "confirmation bias". You are behaving exactly the way the people who were found to be prejudiced act.

Prejudice takes many forms. To think it applies only to a certain group of white people is a pretty strong data point suggesting you have a low IQ.

Irony!

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

under what criteria do you ignore this evidence?

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back