Lower your expectations, Americans, but don't worry.

Besides the fact that Tucker always looks perpetually constipated with that dumb-assed half frown on his face, he says nothing here that I haven't heard from every other alt-right source.
Same shit different day. Why doesn't he just come out and say, "I don't like dark or different people"? Be way easier.

1639844146669.png

So why do you progressives keep nominating and voting old white people into leadership positions at the head of your favored party? Especially ones that can barely function without a nurse maid.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

There are no angels in Washington and certainly not in the media. The constant finger-pointing and hypocrisy does nothing to help the situation and IMHO no one is blameless, not them and not us. And the worst part is that future generation will pay for our mistakes. If you're under 40, that's you babe.

Hillary should be in jail for lying to Congress (among other things) and Trump should sue the networks for everything they own.

That would be proper justice .

Hillary was as corrupt as they come but Trump sure has gave her a run for the title.

The constant finger-pointing and hypocrisy does nothing to help the situation
It's designed to keep us divided, no matter what nuances are present, basically. The left stays in their box, the right in theirs, and nobody hears the other side....just the lies describing them.

Then there is us news board folks who see it all from a larger perspective than the sheep in the general public....we discern information and research the facts out there ( when available and unredacted) and so on.
But in all the clutter we're a very small percentage-- under 10% I'd say.

It's designed to keep us divided, no matter what nuances are present, basically. The left stays in their box, the right in theirs, and nobody hears the other side....just the lies describing them.

Then there is us news board folks who see it all from a larger perspective than the sheep in the general public....we discern information and research the facts out there ( when available and unredacted) and so on.
But in all the clutter we're a very small percentage-- under 10% I'd say.

The good thing about the USMB is that we get both sides of an issue and fairly quickly. Sometimes with links too, which speeds up the time needed to find both sides of the story. True, a lot of posts around here are crap throwing crap at the other side, and easily dismissed. But sometimes we can see a different pov with some validity to it, and that's not a bad thing.

Trump's mistake was underestimating the enemy. He should have pardoned Snowden, Assange, Flynn and others immediately......many things he could have done ....and risked being 'JFK'ed obviously.

Here you are doing the very thing you condemn the biased media doing. "The enemy". People who believe different things than you are not the "enemy". They are simply people who believe different than you.

Trump should have done lots of things but he was all talk. Trump talked big but when it came to following through he wasn't even willing to try.

The good thing about the USMB is that we get both sides of an issue and fairly quickly. Sometimes with links too, which speeds up the time needed to find both sides of the story. True, a lot of posts around here are crap throwing crap at the other side, and easily dismissed. But sometimes we can see a different pov with some validity to it, and that's not a bad thing.
It's pretty balanced here compared to most others that are either mostly right-leaning OR mostly left leaning, which is the fastest way to lose members who leave out of boredom.

It's pretty balanced here compared to most others that are either mostly right-leaning OR mostly left leaning, which is the fastest way to lose members who leave out of boredom.

I can't speak to other boards, this is the only one I visit. But lol, this place doesn't seem to be boring to me. Well, except for the name-calling and personal attacks, that does get old. Which is why I have a number of people on ignore who just aren't worth reading.

Cute reply, Boinky.

Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow, Chuck Todd and all the other paid liars HATE Tucker Carlson because they're so jealous of his honesty. "Why is Fox letting him tell the truth ?? " they scream in their drunken rage.
Lol, ya his honesty. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀. This is the guy in court records used the defense only unreasonable idiots would believe me. Hilarious he is a con man.ntrump is a con man. Trump is not allowed to be involved in a charity because he got caught conning donors out their money. Trump is not allowed to be involved in education because he conned students out their money. You idiots are hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Forum List

Back