loyalty pledge

If someone who stepped up and did the right thing in the 1930's the world would be a lot different and millions of lives saved

Seriously..... this actually happened in Florida a couple of days ago. This is not from The Onion. The picture was taken by a Washington Post photographer.

Donald Trump made members of a Florida crowd raise their right hands and swear to vote for him in the March 15 primary, the Washington Post reports.

Heil Trump

hitlerhead.jpg

Seriously..... this actually happened in Florida a couple of days ago. This is not from The Onion. The picture was taken by a Washington Post photographer.

Donald Trump made members of a Florida crowd raise their right hands and swear to vote for him in the March 15 primary, the Washington Post reports.

Heil Trump

hitlerhead.jpg

None of those people are doing a Zieg Heil, they're just raising the right arm and/or hand.

Your picture there looks nothing like what the Washington Post picture looks like, the position of that arm and those peoples' arms is completely different.

Heil Trump

hitlerhead.jpg

None of those people are doing a Zieg Heil, they're just raising the right arm and/or hand.

Your picture there looks nothing like what the Washington Post picture looks like, the position of that arm and those peoples' arms is completely different.

Don't confuse them with facts.

Heil Trump

hitlerhead.jpg

Don't confuse them with facts.

The whole thing gets more hysterical each day, to be honest, I've never known such complete hysteria in my life.

Saw the video.

he asked the crowd to raise their hands, and swear to vote for him.

Doubt any of them were thinking 'Sieg Trump'

Oh something you hope sticks to smear him. It's just for fun at his rally's. Not like he's forcing it.

That's what's terrifying about his: his supporters are willingly that stupid.

Free country, jack. Not to mention you're overreacting at bit off that.

First of all, my name isn't Jack. I'm not even male, although I'm not terribly shocked that a Trump supporter has trouble with that distinction.

Second of all, no one ever said you didn't have the freedom to be stupid. I'm actually just suggesting that you might not want to exercise that particular freedom so vigorously.

Third, I have the same freedom of expression you and the other Trumpettes do. I'm using mine to tell you what a bunch of blithering douche weasels you all appear to be.

Fourth, recoiling from stupidity only looks like "overreaction" to the person who's repulsively stupid.

It's not the exact gesture, but the parallels are there.

It's not the exact gesture, but the parallels are there.

Obama's Greek columns and reverb could be compared the same way.

Forum List

Back