Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRAW MAN..........

I did 10 years and served in the region even though it's on the waters there in the Navy.

And you basically saying we wanted a War with Russia is utter BS. No one with any ounce of common sense wants a War with Russia and to imply people like myself want a War with them is just your usual BS propaganda.

Then if you don't want a war and Obama has brought Putin to heel by using sanctions, what are you complaining about other than there's a black guy in the white house.

Oh, wait, I think that's exactly what you are complaining about.

The EU and OPEC didn't need much pushing to get on board as it is in their back yard. And OPEC is using this as an excuse to wipe out competition.

Um, i can't see now they are 'wiping out the competition', exactly. The oil will still be there when prices go back up, and then it will be practical to start drilling it again.

Clinton didn't go to War over the information is a cop out to what he was saying. It's an excuse to your Bush Lied people died saying. Clinton didn't have 3000 Americans die during his term, and missed opportunities to take OBL. Again, Clinton was saying the same thing as Bush before leaving office.

Well, that's a major difference. When you go to war, you need to be absolutely , positively sure.

Because people were going to die when you did.

Bush didn't do the due diligence.
OPEC has done this before with the same reasoning. Doesn't mean it will actually take out the competition. Fracking continues here and elsewhere as does oil production in Russia.................Yet those in the business are taking it in the pocket book and I could honestly care less as I love the gas prices. Hope they keep it this way.

Now your argument is due diligence when you know what I posted is true. As the Clintons and Dems were saying the same thing. Nice try at deflection. The Commander N Chief does pull the trigger, but the Dems and Clintons were most definitely on board. When they found out it wasn't politically correct they jumped ship and made up excuses for their support. Nothing more and nothing less.

OPEC has done this before with the same reasoning. Doesn't mean it will actually take out the competition. Fracking continues here and elsewhere as does oil production in Russia.................Yet those in the business are taking it in the pocket book and I could honestly care less as I love the gas prices. Hope they keep it this way.

Seems to me that OPEC nations are only hurting themselves. Venezuela, for instance, is an OPEC member that is circling the drain right now because oil prices are so low.

So, no, it's really the sanctions Obama organized that is beating Putin's ass.

Now your argument is due diligence when you know what I posted is true. As the Clintons and Dems were saying the same thing. Nice try at deflection. The Commander N Chief does pull the trigger, but the Dems and Clintons were most definitely on board. When they found out it wasn't politically correct they jumped ship and made up excuses for their support. Nothing more and nothing less.

Guy, let's concede for the moment that the Democrats were cowardly in letting Bush have his way. But the political reality is that Republicans were taking out ads comparing a triple-amputee war hero to Bin Laden and Saddam because he didn't show enough enthusiasm for every crazy thing Bush wanted to do.

Bush pulled the trigger. He's to blame. not some Democrat who says, "I think Saddam has WMD's based on what the CIA is telling me."

STRAW MAN..........

I did 10 years and served in the region even though it's on the waters there in the Navy.

And you basically saying we wanted a War with Russia is utter BS. No one with any ounce of common sense wants a War with Russia and to imply people like myself want a War with them is just your usual BS propaganda.

Then if you don't want a war and Obama has brought Putin to heel by using sanctions, what are you complaining about other than there's a black guy in the white house.

Oh, wait, I think that's exactly what you are complaining about.
Race Card played and my original posts were to show what was actually happening there................did you miss that or do you just cherry pick the posts. Russia is now ongoing with SNAP deployment drills in response to NATO increased presence in the skies near Russia.

To Obama...............I believe he is inept in his talk on Foreign policy. The actual ACTIONS of this country are a different matter. His Red lines in the sand and words are meaningless to global powers and Russia is in that group. That's not saying that another POTUS might not do any better.

The Sanctions and OPEC oil drops have worked on crushing Russia's economy.

But please don't say to me that it's ALL OBAMA as your side always does.

The EU didn't need Obama to implement Sanctions, They were already ticked off at Russia because it's their back yard.

OPEC gladly does this because they think it will take out some of the competition Doesn't mean it will actually work, but it is having an impact.

6000 now? How much did we lose in Nam ? That war was useless by the democrats

Why would Democrats of today be responsible for the debacle of Vietnam?

By the same logic that the whites of today are responsible for slavery ....
Who ever said the whites TODAY are responsible for slavery?

Give me a name

You're a member of the group insisting we make provisions for it .... are you saying you want us to pay for something YOUR ancestors did?
Provisions for what? Show where I or anyone on this board has advocated reparations

Typical conservative
Make up what liberals say, then attack what you made up

Give me a name
It's called "white privilege." Google is sometime.

What on earth related to white privilege says today's whites are responsible for slavery?

You making shit up again Rabbi?

Give me a name

What on earth related to white privilege says today's whites are responsible for slavery?

Not responsible, numbskull. But beneficiaries of it and thereofre responsible for providing reparations.

Race Card played and my original posts were to show what was actually happening there................did you miss that or do you just cherry pick the posts. Russia is now ongoing with SNAP deployment drills in response to NATO increased presence in the skies near Russia.

So what?

To Obama...............I believe he is inept in his talk on Foreign policy. The actual ACTIONS of this country are a different matter. His Red lines in the sand and words are meaningless to global powers and Russia is in that group. That's not saying that another POTUS might not do any better.

Yeah, he ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and a lot of other top Al Qaeda leaders, and brought Putin to heel without a shot fired. He's awful.

And your side would be saying it's all Obama when the policy wasn't working.

Give me a name

You're a member of the group insisting we make provisions for it .... are you saying you want us to pay for something YOUR ancestors did?
Provisions for what? Show where I or anyone on this board has advocated reparations

Typical conservative
Make up what liberals say, then attack what you made up

Spot-on.

Lies is all that most of them have. When confronted with lies, they then get nasty and defensive, like 3rd graders. Very, very predictable.

Give me a name

Not responsible, numbskull. But beneficiaries of it and thereofre responsible for providing reparations.

Please try to keep up Rabbi

I challenged the claim that liberals say today's whites are responsible for slavery and you start babbling about beneficiaries.

Can't stay on topic can you

Give me a name

I challenged the claim that liberals say today's whites are responsible for slavery and you start babbling about beneficiaries.

You issued a straw man fallacy and got called on it.
Tough luck.

Seems to me that OPEC nations are only hurting themselves. Venezuela, for instance, is an OPEC member that is circling the drain right now because oil prices are so low.

So, no, it's really the sanctions Obama organized that is beating Putin's ass.

Guy, let's concede for the moment that the Democrats were cowardly in letting Bush have his way. But the political reality is that Republicans were taking out ads comparing a triple-amputee war hero to Bin Laden and Saddam because he didn't show enough enthusiasm for every crazy thing Bush wanted to do.

Bush pulled the trigger. He's to blame. not some Democrat who says, "I think Saddam has WMD's based on what the CIA is telling me."
At least you are finally owning up to the Dems being on board in their statements and words prior to the War. Somewhat..............As you still try to downplay what they stated and Clintons statements when Bush was not even in office,

Before the War, I had arguments on both Wars BTW. I stated to get in and get the hell out. I never wanted to Nation build as you only have to look at the history of Israel to understand the possible consequences of staying in this region for a long time. Me and my brother went at it over this...........I told him we'd get stuck there as they don't believe as we do, and Religion rules the roost over there. It would lead to endless War just as the Israeli's have learned through their entire history.

Bush thought, in my opinion, that if we gave them Freedom they would embrace it and it would take hold. It ignored the ideology of the region, and the religion as the final denominator in all things. Currently the whole region is basically in a giant Civil War. In Iraq, before we left, the Civil War between Sunni's and Shiites continued. It will not go away because it is in their blood. Same as ISIS wanting team Sunni to rule the roost, and the religious and political factions in Syria to continue in Civil War to vie for ultimate control of the region.

The middle east is quicksand...........Always has been, and it has gotten the best of many a leader and not just the US. It is what it is.

The EU and OPEC didn't need much pushing to get on board as it is in their back yard. And OPEC is using this as an excuse to wipe out competition.

Um, i can't see now they are 'wiping out the competition', exactly. The oil will still be there when prices go back up, and then it will be practical to start drilling it again.

Clinton didn't go to War over the information is a cop out to what he was saying. It's an excuse to your Bush Lied people died saying. Clinton didn't have 3000 Americans die during his term, and missed opportunities to take OBL. Again, Clinton was saying the same thing as Bush before leaving office.

Well, that's a major difference. When you go to war, you need to be absolutely , positively sure.

Everything changed with 9/11. Can you remember when Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden with cruise missile attacks. He sent almost a hundred of them at locations in Afghanistan and a pharmaceutical factory with chemical weapons production capabilities Bin Laden had built in Sudan. He was criticized for his action and some Republican's called for an investigation as they suggested a "wag the dog" scenario. There was absolutely no way Clinton had support for introducing troops anywhere for the capture or assassination of Bin Laden or the destruction of al Qaeda.
When 911 occurred the country, including Democrats gave Bush complete trust. The nation's citizens appeared to be in grave and imminent danger. Nobody expected the President to take advantage of this enormous and unfettered trust. When Bush told America that al Qaeda was receiving support and protection from Saddam and Iraq at his State of the Union Address following 911, the country believed him. Surely, a President could be trusted at such a time. No President would mislead the nation at such a time. Well, one did. The President made his statement during his address to the nation and world and it was a lie. Saddam and Iraq never gave al Qaeda support and protection. Bush said Saddam and Iraq gave this support and protection and it was a total made up lie. That is why so many, including Democrats, supported the war and believed President Bush.

Give me a name

Tough luck.

I issued no fallacy at all. I challenged the statement that liberals say today's whites are responsible for slavery

Do you even know what a Strawman fallacy is or are you just mimicking what other posters say?

So what?

Yeah, he ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, killed Bin Laden and a lot of other top Al Qaeda leaders, and brought Putin to heel without a shot fired. He's awful.

So what...............It's a typical response from people like you. To call anyone who disagrees with you a Racist.

Ended the War in Iraq and Afghanistan.............LOL............Are you up with current events buddy, Neither one is ended for the very reasons I already posted. The Civil Wars continue.

He didn't kill OBL personally now did he.................I give him credit for giving the order, but the Seals took out OBL.........and that would have been the same even had it happened under Bush.

To state that Obama put Putin in a corner all by himself reminds me of a song.

All by myself............hardly..............and to say the EU wouldn't have taken action without Obama is utter BS. The right thing was done in our actions and the actions of our allies..............Obama deserves credit for part of that equation but not all of it.

That doesn't say anything for his Line in the Sand statements in the past which were laughable...........And that doesn't end the disrespect many military officers have for him.

Tough luck.

I issued no fallacy at all. I challenged the statement that liberals say today's whites are responsible for slavery

Do you even know what a Strawman fallacy is or are you just mimicking what other posters say?

It takes more than 4 brain cells to rub to together for the fake Rabbi to know the difference. You may be waiting a while for that answer.

Everything changed with 9/11. Can you remember when Clinton tried to kill Bin Laden with cruise missile attacks. He sent almost a hundred of them at locations in Afghanistan and a pharmaceutical factory with chemical weapons production capabilities Bin Laden had built in Sudan. He was criticized for his action and some Republican's called for an investigation as they suggested a "wag the dog" scenario. There was absolutely no way Clinton had support for introducing troops anywhere for the capture or assassination of Bin Laden or the destruction of al Qaeda.
When 911 occurred the country, including Democrats gave Bush complete trust. The nation's citizens appeared to be in grave and imminent danger. Nobody expected the President to take advantage of this enormous and unfettered trust. When Bush told America that al Qaeda was receiving support and protection from Saddam and Iraq at his State of the Union Address following 911, the country believed him. Surely, a President could be trusted at such a time. No President would mislead the nation at such a time. Well, one did. The President made his statement during his address to the nation and world and it was a lie. Saddam and Iraq never gave al Qaeda support and protection. Bush said Saddam and Iraq gave this support and protection and it was a total made up lie. That is why so many, including Democrats, supported the war and believed President Bush.
Of course.............everyone wanted to kick anyone's ass that had anything to do with 9/11. And the country was unified for a short period of time. The Dems saw the same data Bush did in the Senate and Congress and Clinton had unfettered data before this ever became an issue.

He stated that Saddam had the weapons and posed a great threat to this nation and world many time before any of this ever happened. He also created a task force that sole job was to find and kill OBL. Yet in hindsight, there were missed opportunities to kill OBL under his administration.

Clinton was apprehensive to take more military actions because of Somalia towards the end of his term. The cruise missile strikes did limited damage, but were taken to kill OBL and diminish WMD'S as well. Where the strikes successful.................who really knows.........I'd have to go back and study that. I suggest they had limited success..............Wag the Dog............doubtful.................Bad intel for the strikes.......highly probable.

So what?

So what...............It's a typical response from people like you. To call anyone who disagrees with you a Racist.

Ended the War in Iraq and Afghanistan.............LOL............Are you up with current events buddy, Neither one is ended for the very reasons I already posted. The Civil Wars continue.

He didn't kill OBL personally now did he.................I give him credit for giving the order, but the Seals took out OBL.........and that would have been the same even had it happened under Bush.

All by myself............hardly..............and to say the EU wouldn't have taken action without Obama is utter BS. The right thing was done in our actions and the actions of our allies..............Obama deserves credit for part of that equation but not all of it.

That doesn't say anything for his Line in the Sand statements in the past which were laughable...........And that doesn't end the disrespect many military officers have for him.

Surprised a Navy vet would not understand the Red Line incident and the impact it had. At the time Obama started tossing around the idea of air strikes on Syria, and the Red Line, Russia had a flotilla of 14 ships in the Med and vicinity of the port at Tartus. They withdrew that flotilla back to the Turkish straights and Sevastopol in the Black Sea. They replaced the offensive forces with a 3 and later 4 ship rescue force that could evacuate Russian citizens in Syria.

So what?

Surprised a Navy vet would not understand the Red Line incident and the impact it had. At the time Obama started tossing around the idea of air strikes on Syria, and the Red Line, Russia had a flotilla of 14 ships in the Med and vicinity of the port at Tartus. They withdrew that flotilla back to the Turkish straights and Sevastopol in the Black Sea. They replaced the offensive forces with a 3 and later 4 ship rescue force that could evacuate Russian citizens in Syria.

We had greater numbers in the region and I'd have to look at the 14 number as well. This also discounts the fact on why Russia is allied with Syria to begin with................As they have a Naval Base there and don't want to lose it. It is a key strategic Naval base for Russia, and any foreign action that may cost them this base would greatly piss off the Russians...............

This is Cold War theater..............Nothing new here. We played tag with them all the time during the Cold War. We always new it was nothing more than War Games and posturing of politicians. I remember this especially of of Vlad during Team Spirit Ops for Korea.

We played tag with 3 Russian Destroyers and they buzzed our ship with a Bear and some migs. Neither side really worried about it at the time, as we knew it was political pandering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back